Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I can picture it now, walking down the book aisles and hearing carnal grunts and moans of
"BE QUIET, YOU'RE SITTING OFF MY HEARING AID"
"Shit, my bad Karen"
"Shut up and blow my back out"

And in that moment Cas' MC stands baffled and broken hearted with tears in his eyes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
133,50? :WaitWhat: DPC should be sending you personal love letters for that amount!
But thanks for contributing in my place as well ;)
He did send me a letter. He said stop sharing the custom renders

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
So do you really think that Scamstor is going to drop the update in June? I hope so, but judging by the shit he pulled in the past, I really doubt it.

That's if unless DPC buys the game from him and just finishes that fucking thing for good.
I hope so. He already said Celia route was finished and thats because it was me who came to his front door in Russia saying Celia gib now reeeeeeee

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I hope so. He already said Celia route was finished and thats because it was me who came to his front door in Russia saying Celia gib now reeeeeeee
I really want that Judy content, it's been 6 updates and we got no content with her, that shit is driving me crazy. But even though Scamstor is in my top 3 worst devs ever, he still haven't reached the levels of Aorrta and Gumdrop.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
So do you really think that Scamstor is going to drop the update in June? I hope so, but judging by the shit he pulled in the past, I really doubt it.

That's if unless DPC buys the game from him and just finishes that fucking thing for good.
Or at least NLT who is consistent as hell with the updates.

Reactions: oyemiperro

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
As a Maya supporter this made me throw up in my mouth, ngl.

Looks like a cat masquerading as a human

If this legit ends up being what she looks like in a time skip im deleting my Maya route save expeditiously
You should play Photo Hunt. Trust me, Oksana is smoking hot, so her being to referred to as 'MILF Maya' is a compliment to Maya. :love:

Reactions: OneShotKiller

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
How the fuck would you know what lesbians do or do not enjoy? Are you one? Are you even female?
A lesbian is, by very definition, a woman who has no sexual attraction to a man and therefore would not want or enjoy the cock of a man being anywhere near them during sex. Neither Josy nor Maya fit that description.
97322E6E-856A-4836-A760-473DF5CBB278.jpeg

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well yes Brainiac, it's all fake, we know that. But in the context of the game, Bella's are au naturel.

To steal from shazba...this is what Bella's boobs should be doing sans bra...

So I know DPC is capable of it.
how much do you know....

we'd complete Hells week in half a day, and only because after drinking the 50 beers we'd have to pee a lot.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes