felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
No date has been given yet, but definitely late this year so Doctor Cake can put the second season onto Steam in time for Christmas. Maybe in October so the release coincides with real-life Halloween.
Theoretically, it should come out well before Christmas, although for now there are no elements to make predictions.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Mainly his handmade dry cleaning only suit that suffered from the sprinklers.... But okay, first time the MC visited the preps Tybalt claimed he stole a family heirloom worth 2k or something.... Tybalt seems very good in finding damages to appear rich or otherwise interesting in his conversations.... (told he exchanged blows with the intruders first time and after that they ran)

Besides that, none of the frats seem to be willing to go to the police, the fact parties aren't even allowed on campus might be the reason for that....
Yes but just try the sprinkler prank in some building and prepare for the joy of receiving the 5 digit bill, water damages can get ridiculously high in such a luxury mansion.

Reactions: ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Mainly his handmade dry cleaning only suit that suffered from the sprinklers.... But okay, first time the MC visited the preps Tybalt claimed he stole a family heirloom worth 2k or something.... Tybalt seems very good in finding damages to appear rich or otherwise interesting in his conversations.... (told he exchanged blows with the intruders first time and after that they ran)

Besides that, none of the frats seem to be willing to go to the police, the fact parties aren't even allowed on campus might be the reason for that....
Tybalt would never denounce Mc, maybe only as a final reprisal, but the more time passes the more improbable it becomes. Regardless of how many chances he would have to win and to involve other members of the PREPs (who would have to choose between doing a favour to their president or going against a stranger who ruined their party anyway). , he wouldn't do it simply because he has nothing to gain from it.
he would permanently lose any relationship, even of friendship, with Jill, and sue an insolvent man for damages.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Theoretically, it should come out well before Christmas, although for now there are no elements to make predictions.
Logically it must be somewhat in September-October. So it will be enough time left for DPC to prepare full second season for Steam. QA isn't doings in hours you know.

Jan 30, 2021
You can certainly love him, but he will certainly have difficulties to love you fully with his little 2 inch dick!
Remember the tennis shower scene !:ROFLMAO:
having a micro penis isnt a laughing matter young man.

Don't rush it - we don't need Being a DIK 2077. Better 5 minutes later.
i remember the hype about it back around 2010 . back then there was just single video
of it on youtube .some teaser

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

couldnt for hell of me understand what it was about . i still dont get the hype :confused:

Nov 23, 2020
in all this? how long has it been since college started? a month? a month and a half? in these games it is sometimes difficult to understand how much time passes ..

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
i remember the hype about it back around 2010 . back then there was just single video
of it on youtube .some teaser

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

couldnt for hell of me understand what it was about . i still dont get the hype :confused:
Don't remember actually - I was never into the cyberpunk. Steampunk like Arcanum or retrofuturism like Fallout (first two ones ofc) is better in my opinion, cyberpunk is no wonder nowadays.

Jan 30, 2021
Don't remember actually - I was never into the cyberpunk. Steampunk like Arcanum or retrofuturism like Fallout (first two ones ofc) is better in my opinion, cyberpunk is no wonder nowadays.
oh love me steampunk . but dishonored is my thing ... and i like fallout as well usually go with ToTW (fo3+nv in one)

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
but at least with Jill, Mc raises the issue, begins to wonder if he should get his act together, goes so far as to think about giving up on her so as not to hurt her (a rather cowardly choice).
In what way is that a 'cowardly choice'??

The MC shows enough self-awareness to recognize that, regardless of his feelings for her, he's not going to 'change his wandering ways'.
Choosing (or at least considering) that the right thing to do is to not hurt her just to satisfy his lust.
That's not cowardice.
It's a bit of maturity.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
And yet, you can still fuck and pursue Sage, continue to date M&J, and smash Bella into ecstasy. Man, the word 'love' means absolute shit in these games. It's a really strong word to use, unless of course, in future episodes, every time a girl makes a move on MC, he just says, "Sorry, no. This body belongs to Jill and no other. Now, fuck off will you?" I'd call that true love.
Does he ever use the word "love"? I honestly cant remember. AFAIK during the date in the field he says "the girl I think I'm falling for" and then afterwards he uses the words "falling for" to himself twice during that bit of introspection

This is going to come down to semantics but he doesn't say the word "love"... I see it used as a "more than like, not quite love" phrase in a lotta stuff. It's an almost cliche way of saying you have feelings generally.

Unless he's said it elsewhere. I could be wrong.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Lol why does this game have discord integration? Like... to the level of what scene is playing? Just outed myself to my entire discord server list lmao :ROFLMAO:
Go into your installation folder. Delete the game\discord.py file, you will no longer be advertising your wanking (unintentionally).

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Hey so do the jocks trash dik house wether I fight caleb or not ?
Yeah, if they even did it... there's some speculation about that too sometimes, but no matter if you fight Caleb or not the result is the same.... Wouldn/t make much sense to work at the pink rose or the elderly home to pay for repairs for a trashed DIK mansion if that did not happen....

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Hey so do the jocks trash dik house wether I fight caleb or not ?
That's assuming it was the jocks.

It's the assumption, in story, made by pretty much everyone.
But I don't remember seeing anything that proves that.

If it wasn't the jocks, then my 'pet theory' is Vince.
The 'handwriting' of the spray paint is the same as the "Suck my DIK" on the wall in the library. (Which we know he did when it was his room.)
And it might also explain why Nick's (Vince's maggot brother) room wasn't nearly as destroyed as the rest of the house.
Also I seem to remember Quinn (or was it Riona?) mentioning Vince, seemingly connected to their drug business. So we know he's still around and into some shady shit.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
That's assuming it was the jocks.

It's the assumption, in story, made by pretty much everyone.
But I don't remember seeing anything that proves that.

If it wasn't the jocks, then my 'pet theory' is Vince.
The 'handwriting' of the spray paint is the same as the "Suck my DIK" on the wall in the library. (Which we know he did when it was his room.)
And it might also explain why Nick's (Vince's maggot brother) room wasn't nearly as destroyed as the rest of the house.
Also I seem to remember Quinn (or was it Riona?) mentioning Vince, seemingly connected to their drug business. So we know he's still around and into some shady shit.
Vinnie (not Vince who the fuck is Vince?) and Q share the same suplyer buddy!

Since Quinn knows Buddy since forever its assumed that Q introduced Buddy to Vinie and somehow he went behind her back!

we might yet discover that Vinnie expulsion from B&R was Quinn doing!

• Angry
Reactions: EmperorGus
Sep 15, 2017
O btw what r the consequences of punching ass face aka Tybalt ?

I tried to leave and the bitch still slapped granted the MCs no Saint but come on now he was asking for it but from the jist of it all I kinda felt like I was pimping out Jill to the ass face so I backed off like a looser...so yea spoil me and I might change my save and punce the living shit outta him

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes