EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I always call my MC "Fuckface", so that when Steve calls the mc "fuckface" in the store, the mc replies with, ""My name is not fuckface! It's... Oh, wait...it is..."
Ok.. as soon as I read that I fired up the game and started a new one and.. yup that *is* actually in the game script.
LOL :giggle:
Also Rambling? what's wrong with talking and theorizing about the game? isn't that what this thread is for? ;)
Hmm.. Over the years I've been fussed at a time or two for my 'maximum verbosity' :p
So, once in awhile, when I've dropped another long winded post I self-deprecate.

Reactions: shazba

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
O btw what r the consequences of punching ass face aka Tybalt ?

I tried to leave and the bitch still slapped granted the MCs no Saint but come on now he was asking for it but from the jist of it all I kinda felt like I was pimping out Jill to the ass face so I backed off like a looser...so yea spoil me and I might change my save and punce the living shit outta him
That slap actually counts for Hell Week. Slap from angry girl.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
While it's nice to see her open up a little, old habits are hard to break. Just because she is showing affection to MC does not make up for the countless times she's done wrong to people. And it's not like these wrongs were accidental either. lies, coercion, drugs, etc. My 2 cents
Yes she has done wrong to people just because she doesn't care about people. If you are someone coming from a shit hole and that you had to do anything to survive, you don't care about those rich spoiled kids or middle class brats ready to juge you for not beeing a good girl!
You just take what you can take and if Jesus is crying on his cross, just add some nails to be sure he won't come down to scold you!!:ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In what way is that a 'cowardly choice'??

The MC shows enough self-awareness to recognize that, regardless of his feelings for her, he's not going to 'change his wandering ways'.
Choosing (or at least considering) that the right thing to do is to not hurt her just to satisfy his lust.
That's not cowardice.
It's a bit of maturity.
I don't agree, it remains to be seen what that choice leads to, but for now I consider it a cowardly choice, or at least put that way.

Jill is sacrificing herself for MC's sake (in a stupid way, but that's the gist of it), and MC's response would be to stop fighting for her? basically since he has other girls anyway he decides not to waste his time on her anymore.

the premise of his reasoning is that he's behaving badly and ruining everything (especially if he's with Bella), the conclusion is that Jill is the problem, without her everything is fine

then it may well be that MC will confront her, apologise etc... but I don't like the way the question has been put.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Does he ever use the word "love"? I honestly cant remember. AFAIK during the date in the field he says "the girl I think I'm falling for" and then afterwards he uses the words "falling for" to himself twice during that bit of introspection

This is going to come down to semantics but he doesn't say the word "love"... I see it used as a "more than like, not quite love" phrase in a lotta stuff. It's an almost cliche way of saying you have feelings generally.

Unless he's said it elsewhere. I could be wrong.
you are probably right and the big 'L' word is not pronounced, but it doesn't change much

The one with Jill is a declaration of love, so both MC takes it afterwards and Jill immediately.

With M + J, given the premise of following one's heart, we're talking about that, but there it's the girls who stop his momentum

even with Sage he has several opportunities to hint at "serious romantic complications" until the finale about the rebound boy, but we still don't have her response yet

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I don't agree, it remains to be seen what that choice leads to, but for now I consider it a cowardly choice, or at least put that way.

Jill is sacrificing herself for MC's sake (in a stupid way, but that's the gist of it), and MC's response would be to stop fighting for her? basically since he has other girls anyway he decides not to waste his time on her anymore.

the premise of his reasoning is that he's behaving badly and ruining everything (especially if he's with Bella), the conclusion is that Jill is the problem, without her everything is fine

then it may well be that MC will confront her, apologise etc... but I don't like the way the question has been put.
I think Jill is just a good person that will make a sacrifice to help the MC even if he doesn't really love her, she does it because she thinks it's the right thing to do, she doesn't want to buy some love.
I don't think she is naïve, just more mature than the others and not used to teenagers behavior. It's not because she is a virgin that she is retarded or naïve, she just know what she wants.
And about Jill-Bella-MC relations, i'm confident that she will understand and find the right solution with Bella and Bella will not cause her pain and dispair, i guess the MC will just have to accept their agreement like it was the case in Acting Lessons.
In that game the MC did not had much to say, his precedents acts lead to harsh decisions where he just had to say yes.

If beeing a DIK takes the same path as AL, many players will burn their PC and need some Prozac

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Ah. Ok. If that's the way you saw that scene, then I understand why you said cowardly.

My sense of the scene was that:
MC understands that he is behaving badly.
Concludes that he is the problem.
And that Jill would be better off without him.

Reactions: ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think Jill is just a good person that will make a sacrifice to help the MC even if he doesn't really love her, she does it because she thinks it's the right thing to do, she doesn't want to buy some love.
I don't think she is naïve, just more mature than the others and not used to teenagers behavior. It's not because she is a virgin that she is retarded or naïve, she just know what she wants.
And about Jill-Bella-MC relations, i'm confident that she will understand and find the right solution with Bella and Bella will not cause her pain and dispair, i guess the MC will just have to accept their agreement like it was the case in Acting Lessons.
In that game the MC did not had much to say, his precedents acts lead to harsh decisions where he just had to say yes.

If beeing a DIK takes the same path as AL, many players will burn their PC and need some Prozac
there's no way that the eventual triangle with Jill and Bella won't end with a big big drama. of course without the need for it to turn into a thriller...

Jill is naive not because she wants to help MC, but because in order to do so she slips into blatant blackmail, which as Bella tells her, risks becoming endless, being manipulated by Tybalt who is certainly not a mastermind and basically believing everything he tells her

Accepting blackmail is more morally wrong than the crap Derek and MC pull.

Ah. Ok. If that's the way you saw that scene, then I understand why you said cowardly.

My sense of the scene was that:
MC understands that he is behaving badly.
Concludes that he is the problem.
And that Jill would be better off without him.
and then decides not to fight for her anymore?

he does not decide to stop deceiving her, to commit himself seriously, to change his life, but he decides, eventually, to stop struggling to be with her.

I would say that at least the dilemma is wrongly posed.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
How do Quinn fans justify her awful behavior towards Maya? Like there isn't any justification to why she does the things she does involving Maya other than her being an evil bitch.
The easy answer is, they don't care.

Maya fans won't like Quinn, because Quinn's behavior to Maya is inexcusable. Unlike Sage who misunderstands the situation as Maya not knowing Quinn's humor/style, we as the semi-omniscient audience know that Quinn is fucking with Maya without any concern for the damage she does.

Quinn fans simply don't care about Maya, and consider she is responsible for her own choices and behavior, and if she was naive enough to think all she had to do was pass the initiation and she'd get free tuition (which was her understanding), then she deserves all the shit that comes her way. I even have a bridge she might be interested in buying. :rolleyes:

Then there are those (like myself) who enjoy all the characters for their merits and don't really concern myself with their short comings unless I find them too annoying. Quinn isn't annoying me, plus she's a very interesting character to pursue. In real life? Fuck no! But this is a no-consequences endeavor (it's just a game), and I want to ride Quinn out to see where it goes.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
there's no way that the eventual triangle with Jill and Bella won't end with a big big drama. of course without the need for it to turn into a thriller...

Jill is naive not because she wants to help MC, but because in order to do so she slips into blatant blackmail, which as Bella tells her, risks becoming endless, being manipulated by Tybalt who is certainly not a mastermind and basically believing everything he tells her

Accepting blackmail is more morally wrong than the crap Derek and MC pull.

and then decides not to fight for her anymore?

he does not decide to stop deceiving her, to commit himself seriously, to change his life, but he decides, eventually, to stop struggling to be with her.

I would say that at least the dilemma is wrongly posed.
It's not that Jill doesn't understand that Tybald will maybe go on with the blackmail, Bella and Jill have talked about it and Jill has said that she doesn't have a choice if she wants to help the MC.

When you face a blackmail it's easy to say fuck it and think you are smart, but if she refuse the MC will have huge problems and certainly be expelled from the college and have to pay for the rest of his life if not find himself in jail!

So her only hope is that Tybald will stop the blackmail if he realize that he will not get her in the end and that at that moment the situation will be normalized.

Accepting blackmail moraly wrong ?? what can you do to be moraly right facing that problem?

Jan 30, 2021
O btw what r the consequences of punching ass face aka Tybalt ?

I tried to leave and the bitch still slapped granted the MCs no Saint but come on now he was asking for it but from the jist of it all I kinda felt like I was pimping out Jill to the ass face so I backed off like a looser...so yea spoil me and I might change my save and punce the living shit outta him
There are consequences . People that think Jill is stupid well ... her intrest will lower to the point she wont
text you after Tybalts speech .

Bellas RP will also suffer although there is no scene that shows consequence
(-2RP for both Jill and Bella)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quinn is a well written character, don't get me wrong. DPC has done great work with her, I just don't care for her.
What he said .

How do Quinn fans justify her awful behavior towards Maya? Like there isn't any justification to why she does the things she does involving Maya other than her being an evil bitch.
Maya ? its not really evil . she just lied . what she did to Mona is bad . Seems that Rio/ Cami can take it
Mona tried and couldnt - and then she was being pushed and broke .

I am not sure what happened to her. Cami says she got signal - but that only means her phone is ok.
dont really care for her phone . Mona /Cami/Rio are few of characters that are always nice/friendly to MC
no matter his choices .

DPC give me Mona back .. oh and like dozen lewd scenes with her and Cami .:love:

Reactions: shazba and Hermith

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
I am not sure what happened to her. Cami says she got signal - but that only means her phone is ok.
dont really care for her phone . Mona /Cami/Rio are few of characters that are always nice/friendly to MC
no matter his choices .

DPC give me Mona back .. oh and like dozen lewd scenes with her and Cami .:love:
I agree Mona, Camila and Riona are angels in disguise... sexy, lewd angels to be precise.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
There are consequences . People that think Jill is stupid well ... her intrest will lower to the point she wont
text you after Tybalts speech
This only happens if you act like a DIK and take a picture of your dick, just like when you decide to fuck with Cathy in Bella's car.
In this game you need to think twice before doing something stupid just because it's fun!!

The great cleaning has begun, soon you will see more and more the consequences of what you did because it was fun :ROFLMAO:

About Quinn what she did to Maya was nasty, she did it because she noticed that Maya was a bit stupid to believe that crap.
For Mona it's something else, she tried to help her by telling her to fuck with Burke to get a free tuition, Mona could not do it but we can clearly hear that she accepted to fuck for money but she couldn't fuck with an old guy.
So Mona Riona and Camilla have accepted prostitution and it's not just Quinn who is behind this, member of the college council are aware and maybe have instigated all this. It goes far beyond Quinn and some Hots.

Reactions: Warscared
Jan 30, 2021
This only happens if you act like a DIK and take a picture of your dick, just like when you decide to fuck with Cathy in Bella's car.
no if you take a dik pic and Josy + Sage will comment on it you'll make Jill cry (-RP)

if only one of them will comment she won't text you (-RP)
if you smash tybalts teeth or punch him she won't text you (-RP)

we talked about it yesterday game has a lot of check points with Jill .

IF you're a DIK she won't shower with you
if you're a dik you'll miss the chance for a kiss after date
if you wear a helmet you wont get dream scene with Jill
IF you being a prick in general she won't go out with you on your b-day
if you a DIK no fight for Jill
if you have not enough RP she won't call you during piano practice .

The great cleaning has begun, soon you will see more and more the consequences of what you did because it was fun
lets hope you're right .

Jill - romance playthrough
Bella - kink+romance
Quinn - if you like bad girls
Sage -if you want fuck buddy
M&J - if you like harems

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
no if you take a dik pic and Josy + Sage will comment on it you'll make Jill cry (-RP)

we talked about it yesterday game has a lot of check points with Jill .

IF you're a DIK she won't shower with you
if you're a dik you'll miss the chance for a kiss after date
if you wear a helmet you wont get dream scene with Jill
IF you being a prick in general she won't go out with you on your b-day
if you a DIK no fight for Jill
if you have not enough RP she won't call you during piano practice .

lets hope you're right .

Jill - romance playthrough
Bella - kink+romance
Quinn - if you like bad girls
Sage -if you want fuck buddy
M&J - if you like harems
Rightly said. You couldn't have explained it better than this. (y)

Some people just won't understand that the DIK path is the funniest gameplay BUT you shouldn't play it if you want to hook up with the main girls except Sage.

If you're interested in Sage, Quinn & the HOTs (Heather too!) go with the DIK path;

if you're interested in Jill, Maya and Josy you must go with the CHICK path;

if you're interested in Bella, you'd better choose the CHICK path and avoid the teachers.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020

Are you sure about those -RPs being tracked for text message? As in, you've seen them in the code?
I mean, RP don't show in game, so we only get a count on them from examining files.
Both guides I use when I feel the need show where +/-RP changes happen. And neither of them list an RP associated with the text message.

What *is* in one guide, but not the other, is a new " RPJill_Jelous +1" stat.
+1 for each girl (Josy, Sage) that comments on your dick pic.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes