Jan 30, 2021
Are you sure about those -RPs being tracked for text message? As in, you've seen them in the code?
I mean, RP don't show in game, so we only get a count on them from examining files.
Both guides I use when I feel the need show where +/-RP changes happen. And neither of them list an RP associated with the text message.

What *is* in one guide, but not the other, is a new " RPJill_Jelous +1" stat.
+1 for each girl (Josy, Sage) that comments on your dick pic.
oh no they dont . i meant to write you get -RP on top of her not texting you .
i think only 2 times your RP matter is during piano practice (almost sure about this one ) and birthday ?

edit : im not sure what Jelous do yet . you could be right that it isnt -RP but its Jelous instead
however im 100% sure you loose RP with Bella and Jill for punching horseface

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
The easy answer is, they don't care.

Maya fans won't like Quinn, because Quinn's behavior to Maya is inexcusable. Unlike Sage who misunderstands the situation as Maya not knowing Quinn's humor/style, we as the semi-omniscient audience know that Quinn is fucking with Maya without any concern for the damage she does.

Quinn fans simply don't care about Maya, and consider she is responsible for her own choices and behavior, and if she was naive enough to think all she had to do was pass the initiation and she'd get free tuition (which was her understanding), then she deserves all the shit that comes her way. I even have a bridge she might be interested in buying. :rolleyes:

Then there are those (like myself) who enjoy all the characters for their merits and don't really concern myself with their short comings unless I find them too annoying. Quinn isn't annoying me, plus she's a very interesting character to pursue. In real life? Fuck no! But this is a no-consequences endeavor (it's just a game), and I want to ride Quinn out to see where it goes.
Agree with much of this. I'm a big Quinn fan and whilst I think there are reasons for her behaviour - some we've seen already, more will likely be revealed - I don't necessarily see a need, as a fan, to justify or defend her actions. She's been written, at least initially, as the "living definition of a bad girl" - that's literally how DPC describes her in her bio. As the dev said in one of the Q&As that means she is divisive, but for players who like that kind of character she is unmatched in the game. And it is just a game, so why not live out the fantasy of pursuing such a character?

Jan 30, 2021
Agree with much of this. I'm a big Quinn fan and whilst I think there are reasons for her behaviour - some we've seen already, more will likely be revealed - I don't necessarily see a need, as a fan, to justify or defend her actions. She's been written, at least initially, as the "living definition of a bad girl" - that's literally how DPC describes her in her bio. As the dev said in one of the Q&As that means she is divisive, but for players who like that kind of character she is unmatched in the game. And it is just a game, so why not live out the fantasy of pursuing such a character?
i can respect that .

and i do feel Quinn needs more love from fanbase . her story is something i keep an eye on
it also makes Being a DIK little less ( you know ) college drama .

Reactions: Pendrell

Entertainer33

Jul 24, 2018
Thank you. I love Quinn as well, she's an interesting character. In real life I would want nothing to do with her, but this is a fantasy where I can chase the bad girl.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quinn is a well written character, don't get me wrong. DPC has done great work with her, I just don't care for her.
Agreed DPC has done a great job. Quinn is the lynch pin of the story, at least at this stage. Everyone else basically has personal drama which only really effects them (Maya and Josy Are a slight exception). Quinn is impacting lots of others with her actions, making her appealing despite, at this stage, being the protagonist is really important. In a lot of ways I think she should have been a full Love Interest.

How do Quinn fans justify her awful behavior towards Maya? Like there isn't any justification to why she does the things she does involving Maya other than her being an evil bitch.
Well, Quinn is a sexually liberated person. (Or at least pretends to be).
Maya is naive and Quinn likes pressing buttons. The only thing ‘evil’ she does is suggest the free tuition exists. The only reason this is really ‘evil’ is because Maya is desperate for it, which Quinn can’t really know (though may not have changed her actions).

Yes Maya’s list involves a bunch of hyper sexual stuff, and there is a strong possibility Quinn would have blackmailed her with her proof, which certainly would have been evil, but that didn’t happen (yet). Maya also could have easily ‘nah, thanks though’. Maya desperation is as much a motivation as Quinn being a female ass hole.

Tayr89

Jan 21, 2021
I caught up with the current content for this game yesterday and I'm hooked... though not sure what I'm going to do inbetween now and the next update...

Does anyone have any games similar to Being a Dik that they can suggest as good time fillers until the next update?

ik it wasn't that long since the last update but does anyone have some kind of idea for when the next update will be released?

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
In a lot of ways I think she should have been a full Love Interest.
Her not being an LI was a ruse. It stopped us from seeing how important she would become. The other LIs are very clearly main girls from the first episode, whereas Quinn was just an avenue to get some of the side girl scenes.

What actual difference is there between her and the main LIs? From a presentation standpoint she doesn't get in-game points and an end card after each chapter. However, the in-game points don't actually do that much to alter the game (compared to the DIK/Chick score). The end game cards are there for the players, and obviously aren't a thing for the characters.

So from the perspective of the MC, Quinn is just as much of an LI as all of the others. She just isn't presented as one to us, the players, by DPC to hide how important she would become as time goes on.

Tayr89

Jan 21, 2021
So from the perspective of the MC, Quinn is just as much of an LI as all of the others. She just isn't presented as one to us, the players, by DPC to hide how important she would become as time goes on.
I do wonder if there is something coming up (with her storyline) that will take her out of the picture (college or otherwise) which could be why she hasn't been designated as a LI.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Niu6609

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I do wonder if there is something coming up (with her storyline) that will take her out of the picture (college or otherwise) which could be why she hasn't been designated as a LI.
That.

With the shit she's been up to...
In the very least, I expect she's getting kicked from the HOTs and becoming a pariah amongst the DIKs & HOTs.
Gone from B&R is also pretty likely.
And, it's not a stretch to say she's going to jail.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Her not being an LI was a ruse. It stopped us from seeing how important she would become. The other LIs are very clearly main girls from the first episode, whereas Quinn was just an avenue to get some of the side girl scenes.

What actual difference is there between her and the main LIs? From a presentation standpoint she doesn't get in-game points and an end card after each chapter. However, the in-game points don't actually do that much to alter the game (compared to the DIK/Chick score). The end game cards are there for the players, and obviously aren't a thing for the characters.

Good points. Also, the official guide says that certain answers during Quinn's hangout in ep 7 will "impress her" and "impress her more", which seemed a lot like RP+1 and RP+2, in all but name.

If you think about the conditions attached to unlocking content with a character, Quinn is developing into one of the more demanding. Getting her content in ep 7 is dependent on interlinked choices going back to at least ep 4 (the very definition of a "path"). Compare that to Sage, where basically she throws herself at you regardless of how many times you reject her! The distinctions between LI and Side Girl have become somewhat blurry, at best. Ultimately I agree that Quinn is a pursuable love interest even if she isn't identified as an LI (yet); the lack of end cards is irrelevant, to me.

Tayr89

Jan 21, 2021
the lack of end cards is irrelevant, to me.
I have to admit... I don't pay much attention to them :\ kinda because I just played through it and it feels more like a recap of the episode.

Good points. Also, the official guide says that certain answers during Quinn's hangout in ep 7 will "impress her" and "impress her more", which seemed a lot like RP+1 and RP+2, in all but name.
I didn't know this bit... it does make me wonder if at a certain point the MC can 'save' Quinn in some way but needs to have impressed her sufficiently to unlock the dialogue choices to make an impact.

Like if your in a relationship with Josy and Maya then she wants nothing to do with you

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Yes. I'm sure she had to put in some real effort to get to college and get a chance at doing better.
What does she do with that chance?
She immediately throws it away and begins repeating the sins of her father by dealing/pimping.
If it was just her own well being she was toying with, I guess that's her choice.
But she's not at all bashful about screwing with other peoples lives.
And the way she threatened Mona when she realized she didn't want to go through with it...

Success? Nah.
But she definitely deserves something...
A person's character is molded by their environment. This applies to many situations, and people often adapt to survive, hence survival of the fittest. While I'm not particularly fond of Quinn, I do believe that she isn't 100% to blame for her current behaviour. Given her scummy growth environment, she's seen more than most, and has probably had to deal with some sort of abuse, either mentally or physically, which in turn made her the person she is today. I'm of the belief that most of the things she's doing are influenced by her parents: drugs, prostitution, blackmail etc. I really hope we get more of her backstory in the future too, because it seems really complicated and might even make a lot of players turn to the Quinn side.

Stephen also says to Jade (when she's throwing shit at him and suggesting he has a crush on Bella), "That's ridiculous! I love you!". Needless to say, Jade does not reciprocate his sentiment.
Honorable mention, Chad actually says to Sage, "I don't love you." Fucking harsh!
Man, get Stephen's lying, cheating ass out of here! And bring Tyballs with him! We don't need 'em here!

Jill is sacrificing herself for MC's sake (in a stupid way, but that's the gist of it), and MC's response would be to stop fighting for her? basically since he has other girls anyway he decides not to waste his time on her anymore.

the premise of his reasoning is that he's behaving badly and ruining everything (especially if he's with Bella), the conclusion is that Jill is the problem, without her everything is fine

then it may well be that MC will confront her, apologise etc... but I don't like the way the question has been put.
Well, from another perspective, the MC could feel like he's troubling Jill too much, and that he might lead Jill down the wrong path if she likes him and he falls in love with her. Additionally, Jill DID tell him that he had to stay away from her, so it could be considered as respecting her wishes. Ultimately, though, it comes down to whether you actually like Jill or not, so all of these are still excuses in a way.

I haven't thought about it this way yet. Slightly scares me about what's to come.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
I have to admit... I don't pay much attention to them :\ kinda because I just played through it and it feels more like a recap of the episode.

I didn't know this bit... it does make me wonder if at a certain point the MC can 'save' Quinn in some way but needs to have impressed her sufficiently to unlock the dialogue choices to make an impact.

Like if your in a relationship with Josy and Maya then she wants nothing to do with you
Yeah, this is my working assumption. I think she will be saveable, but the price will be high, as well as having all the necessary flags.

Reactions: Tayr89

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
there's no way that the eventual triangle with Jill and Bella won't end with a big big drama. of course without the need for it to turn into a thriller...

Jill is naive not because she wants to help MC, but because in order to do so she slips into blatant blackmail, which as Bella tells her, risks becoming endless, being manipulated by Tybalt who is certainly not a mastermind and basically believing everything he tells her

Accepting blackmail is more morally wrong than the crap Derek and MC pull.

and then decides not to fight for her anymore?

he does not decide to stop deceiving her, to commit himself seriously, to change his life, but he decides, eventually, to stop struggling to be with her.

I would say that at least the dilemma is wrongly posed.
I think any one with working brain cells will able to understand my following statement.
I know most guys(99.99 chick guys) lose their logic and find mistake in themself when girls just mistreat them because they find someone more suitable.
Here I will try to give a proof how emotional, loving, caring, not a ungrateful and not a entitled character Jill is . . . NOT MY WORDS BUT WHAT 100% GAME SHOWS.

P1 :

tybalt : jill ! i thaught that was you ! Hi !

Jill : O..hi !

mc : Say he or ignore.

No effect

tybalt : I was out running, working on my endurance

t : you like running

Jill : yes, I suppose.

mc : Choice joke or let jill answer

No effect

t : why don't you join me on back to mansion ?

t : I have excellent idea for the campaign you wanted to start !

jill : You do ? really ?

t : I have been thinking about it all morning,come, I'll tell you all about it.

Jill : Oh ! Well all right !

jill to mc : I gotta run. see you later, mc_name. (Basically I have possible something important so I have no time for you anymore)

t : Ok, so here's where you should start with the campaign.

Mc : (ok, i definitely get it...that snob has crush on jill)

(Basically jill have possiabley something important so I have no time for mc anymore and i suppose hse ignore mc(no matter what mc says) when tybalt arrives because it's not important )
P2 :

j: MC_NAME
j : can you hear me ? mc ?

mc : jill?

j : are you ok! should i call for ambulance !

mc : no, I'm fine. i-i just . . i lost it for a minute there.
mc : aargh ()

j: take it easy

mc : I am bit woozy.

j: you may have a concussion ! we should get to a hospital.

mc: No,(Said it clear here) i'm fine. I'll sanp out of it soon.

j: how would you know?

mc : I am used to getting hit.

j: oh my god! that is terrible.

mc: I didn't mean it that way.
mc : I parctic fighting. I have learned to take punches.

j: but still . . I-I ..(I know better then you)
j: you can barely stand on your own.
j; someting wrong...

mc : Nothing . . .It could be beer i drank,too.
mc : would you help me get back to my dorm?

j: No. mine is closer. come.

mc : I am allowed to be in here. isn't there a rule like a preps only ?

j : prep huu.. don't worry about it.

t : is everything okk i can call a ambulance for your friend.

j: I have got this, Tybalt.
j: it is door on the left.

mc : yeah I kn.. um .. ok

j: lie down on the bed, mc
j: i am going to make a call.(I know what is right.. again)

mc : No ambulance, it's relay not needed.

J: you need to get your head checked out.(again)

j: what if your are bleeding internally.

mc : please ... no ambulance.

j: why won't you let me help you.

MC : THEN MC TEACH HER ABOUT BENIGN POOR

(NOT TO MENTION IF HE GOES TO HOSPITAL, HOSPITAL STAFF MIGHT CONTACT POLICE AND MC LIFE FUCKED)

Jill : God, you are stubborn ! (Relay, Mc just know his reality. that is all.)

J: if you not going to let me call ambulance stay here, until i am sure you are ok.

After 2-3 dialogue between them

mc choice : Jock or just tell her (If developer giving choice to joke that mean mc doing fine)

(She must have trusted mc here but not in the face of tybalt.
)Right here she acquire all info about indecent
(If she think mc is injured she should let him rest first but she goes in mc and jocks history to make proper ground for her statement ) so she can go and do what she think is right.

Mc : choice about bullying : Yes or No.
(My mc : No)

jill : Here she go call cathy to execute her plan so she can side line everything. She had to do
what she think. F**% mc's aftermath situation.

mc : huh, Hey I was resting my eyes for a while.

j: shh.. go ahead. i was just checking.

mc : thanks.. I am fine though Really i can tell.

mc get nape and she is watching and mc choice : that is nice or creepy.

mc : that is creepy

j: haahaa you are welcome.

sooo on normal conversation and here she say if mc turn his head :
I was going cheek. You know . . .like moms do. (Not very specified issue)
if don't turn head same thing but mention good night.(No specified what mommy issue indicated here)

UNGRATEFUL NATURE AT PEEK :

MC: EVERYTHING IN HERE IS SO SO SHINY.

J: ALL THESE POSSESSIONS, THEY DON'T MEAN ANYTHING.. It's just money. (UN-Grateful AND ENTITLED, THEN WHY NOT GIVE
EVERTHING TO SOMEONE WHICH IN NEED OR APPRECIATED IT MORE WHILE YOU PERSONALLY ACHIEVED WHAT ? nothing ! )

MC : HM..FUNNY HOW THAT IS.

Again mc(mc give her reality check) will explain what is meaning of poor because she don't know the she born with golden spoon in her mouth.

mc : all my life i watched my dad struggle to make ends meet.
mc : I have always thought that money would solve all his problems.
mc and here you are .. saying that it doesn't mean anything . . .

j: uh . . . sorry, it came out wrong.(She still stand her ground and opinion)

her words . . .
j: I DON'T WANT TO SOUND UNAPPRECIATIVE... OR CLICHE... BUT IT'S TRUE
(REALLY . . . LIVE ONE DAY IN LIFE MINIMUM WAGE JOB : REALITY WILL HIT HER LIKE GOING IN SPEED OF HUNDRED STRAIGHT INTO BRICK WALL )

j: HAVING LOT OF THINGS . . JUST MAKE YOU THINK WHAT YOU CAN'T BUY...
MC: An..island, 2 island don't tell me 3 island(Yes money can buy anything...money is not equal to god because it is one and only god.)

Morning
J : Supervise motherf****%, poor ah. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
(Her mc can go hard on her aNd tell her what might happen but I know simp won't do that they chose to ask for forgiveness at library from jill because mc was right. )

Can't believe I am saying that camlia understand mc situation better.
P3 :

t : Jill splendid. You came.
t : kiss on the cheak of jill.
t : please sit down with me. Watermelon ?

J : none for me, thanks.
j : what exactly happened last night ?
t : oh, there is time to discuss that later.
t : how have you been ? how was your weekend ?

j : I fell this is more important to talk about right now.

t : I saw that you made pancakes with bella. do you like pancakes?

j : tybalt . .

t : If you insist

j : As you know, there was a fire in the mansion.

t : as soon as the sprinkler system started, I rushed to locate it and out in out with my jacket.
t : my Italian tailored one, you know, the one that daddy bought for me. it's completely ravaget.

j : (Jill knows Tybalt behavior and she accepted everything at this point)

t : You don't need to know that. I don't want you to feel unsafe.
t : but what you should know that it ruined the party and chance for many of us to
get closer to the guest.

j : ( Intelligence at peek : she forget about fire and concern about tybalt what a beautiful moment)
I'm very sorry to here that, I know how much you have been looking forward to it.

t : it's tragic indeed.
t : and what you also should know that your "friend caused it all of it."

(Again what Tybalt said accepted now we are just putting blame.Remember she have checked fire damage.)

j : What do you mean.

t : you know very well, who i mean. the one you have been off with.
t : it's not first time i caught him trespassing.
t : and i am aware, you said he is welcome here but i think you should reconsider.
t : when i confronted he even resorted to physical violence.
t : luckily for me he is very weak and i hace strong jaw, i berelt felt this punch
but that not what matter.
t: we can't have person like him on our property, ruining our parties and the future.
t : and what about your future jill will you let him ruin that as well.
t : he is horrible human being. he is arsonist, trespasser and big bully.
t : he stood right front of me and called me horrible names.

j : how can you sure it was he who started fire ? did anyone see him do it ?

(Everything till this point Tybalt said about mc is accepted by jill regarding mc character we are jut talking about degree of action here.)

t : gordeb recognized him from the party. he was indeed in there with all of us.

j : but that's not proof. i think you have got it wrong he is not like that.

t : No jill your the one which got all wrong but i don't blame you.i suspect he is master at manipulation.
j : ridiculous . that do not match anything i saw from him.

(I was so sure that at this point she will ask for proof... and shove every bs to Tybalt ass but no....)

t : he punched me jill.there are multiple witness.
t : he throw egges at us when we chased him away.
t : the logical way to combat this is to press charges.
t : jill don't you dare do that to him.
t : see i knew you would side with him.that is why i was holding back. all because of you.

(Again everything Tybalt said : accepted and Jill response.)

j : and i thank you for that you are doing the right thing.

t : but i talked to trent and he is not noble as me he says we should press charges.
j : trent said that ?
t : he is adamant and very petty so extremely petty, i was shocked.
j: let me talk to trent, i am sure we can some to understanding without lawsuit.

t: I can handle Trent for you he will listen to reason. i will explain t o him.

t: but i have made many scarifies now.The ruined suit not pressing charge, allowing time to trespass for you being bullied
being assaulted and having to take it like men i feel unappreciated

***Fully accepted everything by Tybalt because her intelligence is outstanding and here comes the love.***

j : you are not unappreciated. i appreciated very much.

t : i can make sure we drop all of it for you.

no law suit, police and anyting

here comes condition or should i say blackmail :

t: and in return maybe you could do few thing that are right for me ?

**** Everything accepted ****

j : yes of course, what are they ?

even camlia is better then her she care about her mona and her friend she take responsibility
of her action and her character is bit closer to reality which is opposite in case of jill.

And we know how that turn out.
Jill intent to break up with mc when when mc open up his heart to her
what a emotional character.

The best funny part is, while she is blackmailed, she will chose to believe her blackmailer and
put doubt on mc and intend to take action based on Tybalt words because her blackmailer is

*** appreciated very much. ***

Any one with working brain cells at least should analysis MC WITH JILL conversation and JILL with TYBALT.

I will not post more statement like jill with bella and more regarding this because that will be proving my point to people which have lost their capability to understand, analysis or think because they just like jill.

I can further explain everything but that will look more bad for jill and most b**** d*** guys will not gonna like that.

At this point bella and mc should leave jill own (she is 21 one year old girl, I think nobody should interfer with her choice and life )his own because her savior to get shot in process of saving and also not to mention that she will doubt and judge her saviour but not her blackmailer.

Look how much sad jill is because she had to date her, her blackmailer.
7.png OHH IT'S BECAUSE OF SHE SEEN MC(i SUPPOSE THAT IS WHAT HAPPY PEOPLE LOOK LIKE) .... YOU ARE RIGHT .... LOOK AT HER
8.png

TELL HER TRUTH that Tybalt is stalking her on social platform (most simp are not able to do that, not even when she can fuc%up mc entire life by going to authority yet mc suppose to give her dose of reality by being a bit hard on her but simps ohh my god. . . what i just asked form them ) HER HERE AND SHE WILL NOT RESPOND AND I WILL FURTHER judgment TO YOU . . .
jill 1.png

no if you take a dik pic and Josy + Sage will comment on it you'll make Jill cry (-RP)

if only one of them will comment she won't text you (-RP)
if you smash tybalts teeth or punch him she won't text you (-RP)

we talked about it yesterday game has a lot of check points with Jill .

IF you're a DIK she won't shower with you
if you're a dik you'll miss the chance for a kiss after date
if you wear a helmet you wont get dream scene with Jill
IF you being a prick in general she won't go out with you on your b-day
if you a DIK no fight for Jill
if you have not enough RP she won't call you during piano practice .

lets hope you're right .

Jill - romance playthrough
Bella - kink+romance
Quinn - if you like bad girls
Sage -if you want fuck buddy
M&J - if you like harems

( no if you take a dik pic and Josy + Sage will comment on it you'll make Jill cry (-RP)

if only one of them will comment she won't text you (-RP)
if you smash tybalts teeth or punch him she won't text you (-RP) : ) Completely wrong just be a chick and she will text you.

IF you're a DIK she won't shower with you : Right
if you're a dik you'll miss the chance for a kiss after date : WRONG
if you wear a helmet you wont get dream scene with Jill : RIGHT
IF you being a prick in general she won't go out with you on your b-day : WRONG
if you a DIK no fight for Jill : WRONG (I DID IT ON HUGE DIK)
if you have not enough RP she won't call you during piano practice . : RIGHT

There are consequences . People that think Jill is stupid well ... her intrest will lower to the point she wont
text you after Tybalts speech .
Now i doubt if you even looking understand while playing the game.

mc can fuck anybody sage, bella and josy and oth hots yet she will message you but mc should be on chick status and he will receive text.

Last edited:

Tayr89

Jan 21, 2021
**** Everything accepted ****
I think there is more to it than this to be honest... I've done a couple of play throughs now and the amount of information about the mindset of the characters that you unlock just by playing through the different storylines (as DIK/Chick) is really impressive.

Whilst initially Jill goes along with what Tybalt says (mostly because of the 'witness' imo) she does ask the MC about it and if you decide to go on the birthday date with her instead of helping Sage then she goes into more detail about how connected Tybalt is and how she worries for the MC that even though it's not true that his connections would be enough to get the MC in trouble.

It's at that point that it really shows she believes the MC didn't do what Tybalt said imo

There is also something else to take into consideration... Tybalt wants 3 dates and I think the deal was that he would give up if he didn't win her over? Jill even gets Bella involved who runs interference so I think Jill is hoping to use this as the end of Tybalt stalking her ... maybe a bit naive but I think her heart is in the right place.

I like Jill as a character - mostly because of the music side and I'd love to see the MC dueting at the concert and the level of thought and effort put into your post shows how disappointed in her you are which makes it a really good character model imo :)

Jan 30, 2021
Thank you. I love Quinn as well, she's an interesting character. In real life I would want nothing to do with her, but this is a fantasy where I can chase the bad girl.
thats funny im chasing bella ... in real life i'd be probably chasing Quinn...
I caught up with the current content for this game yesterday and I'm hooked... though not sure what I'm going to do inbetween now and the next update...

Does anyone have any games similar to Being a Dik that they can suggest as good time fillers until the next update?

ik it wasn't that long since the last update but does anyone have some kind of idea for when the next update will be released?
acting lessons , AOA academy , deluca family , leap of faith and alexandra . are games id suggest .
Her not being an LI was a ruse.from the perspective of the MC, Quinn is just as much of an LI as all of the others. She just isn't presented as one to us, the players, by DPC to hide how important she would become as time goes on.
she's only side chick that has hangout . thats why i count 6 main girls . also because i want at least 1 main girl i dont chase after :ROFLMAO:

Could MC be the B in B&R we know his gramps was loaded kind of a neat plot twist if he is gonna reinvent and lead the diks also he would be rustys cousin at that point...
yes thats more likely then most crockpots theories . but i dont think it adds much on its own.
ok MC is realated to Rusty and ... ? it doesnt add much is all im saying .

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Could MC be the B in B&R we know his gramps was loaded kind of a neat plot twist if he is gonna reinvent and lead the diks also he would be rustys cousin at that point...
I can't see it to be honest. When he finds out Rusty or Jill are from B&R, surely he would comment that he is a B.

Only way it can happen is if he doesn't know his mother's family name. So Neil has to lie to him, which probably wouldn't happen. Even if he did, he would have to confess that he did lie when MC get's the diary. Or he's gambling on Lynette never mentioning her family in her own diary.

Reactions: Daxos89

always86

Mar 19, 2020

Yes and no.

The end cards are a summation of the MCs impression of his relationship with the 5 main LIs. The fact that he doesn’t include Quinn in this summation suggests he doesn’t consider her one of his main relationships.

No relationship points from a meta POV suggests her moments With the MC need to be somewhat fixed. From a story POV it suggests her impressions of MC are more about actions than words.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes