EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
O btw what r the consequences of punching ass face aka Tybalt ?
As of the end of Ch7. There's no difference beyond the fact that it's a 'Major Choice' with the associated change to DIK or Chick affinity.
The story with Jill plays out the same.

But make a save just before you get to that scene so you don't have to go as far back to change that choice when a 'real' consequence to punching him gets added to a later chapter :cool:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Jade is a little unique
( i usually skip her because i tend to go for just one girl during a playthrough
- so i dont feel like a manslut )
not to mention M&J will block Jade ( ironically this is the time i wouldnt mind some teacher on the side)
not so much during Bella or Jill (yes during sage i go DIK so its when i tend to accept Jade)

She's not good at rejection though and can be a little off putting . still very underappreciated character .
The way i see it she really like MC thats why she happens to overreact when MC stops her .
If not she is happy to go really far .. recordings , role play some hints of BDSM , sex during class and in the closet outside of it.

I believe its very personal .(MC or bust) She's not interisted in anybody else atm.
I don't know why ,its not love . could be some crush but she guards herself well .
I don't like Jade very much which doubtless colors my opinion of her, but I don't think she's all that fond of the MC as a person.

I think the main reason she's interested in the MC because he's young and hot, and because he was willing to scratch her itch when she very much needed it scratched. There are definitely layers beyond that (which may grow over time), but I think the core of the relationship (for her) is about living vicariously through the MC.

That said, I do think her heart to heart with the MC in Episode 4 during the Maya breakup was fairly genuine, and it's likely she would not have been willing to sleep with the MC without that personal connection. But I think it's a mistake to assume Jade would, for example, put the MC over Tybalt should it come down to that.

plus the last chapter, which is not clear how long it lasts, could have lasted a couple of weeks.
Episode 6 ended on Friday of Week 3. I *think* Episode 7 ends on Monday of Week 5, but it's very hard to be sure.

I've considered trying to construct a formal timeline now that Bacchus isn't around to handle it, but I've been too busy playing other AVNs in my back catalog to do so just yet.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
but at least with Jill, Mc raises the issue, begins to wonder if he should get his act together, goes so far as to think about giving up on her so as not to hurt her (a rather cowardly choice).

with the others he doesn't even think about giving something up, he asks Sage for a serious relationship and then fucks Lily denying any involvement....
Well, you're not wrong there. I mainly attribute this to the difference in the CHICK and DIK affinities, since CHICK MC seems like the kind of guy who isn't fucking around and is waiting for the right girl to show up rather than be a manwhore, while DIK MC is just in college to have fun and fuck around. In that sense, DIK MC has less reservations about sex and gives no shits about who he's fucking as long as he's not in a relationship. CHICK MC, however, isn't one to take action and reciprocate any moves made on him by others, and has a soft spot for Jill. What's off-putting to me is that he says he's falling in love with Jill while acting all the same towards M&J, hence why I keep referring to the CHICK MC as a whole fuckboy. He's toying with too many girls' feelings all at once, which is even more of a dick move than anything the DIK MC could've done.

You can certainly love him, but he will certainly have difficulties to love you fully with his little 2 inch dick!
Remember the tennis shower scene !:ROFLMAO:
Time to show Tyballs what a real man can do :KEK:

Does he ever use the word "love"? I honestly cant remember. AFAIK during the date in the field he says "the girl I think I'm falling for" and then afterwards he uses the words "falling for" to himself twice during that bit of introspection

This is going to come down to semantics but he doesn't say the word "love"... I see it used as a "more than like, not quite love" phrase in a lotta stuff. It's an almost cliche way of saying you have feelings generally.

Unless he's said it elsewhere. I could be wrong.
I'm unsure as well, but I have a vague memory of him saying 'love' somewhere. Maybe I could be wrong too, since there's so much dialogue in the game that we sometimes misremember some things.

If he did use the words 'falling for' instead of 'falling in love with' though, that makes it less of a problem for me, because it shows that he still knows he's in multiple relationships, just that he's starting to grow biased towards this particular one. He understands that it's not exactly healthy to be in so many relationships, but upon introspection, sees that he's starting to prefer the relationship with Jill.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Vinnie (not Vince who the fuck is Vince?) and Q share the same suplyer buddy!

Since Quinn knows Buddy since forever its assumed that Q introduced Buddy to Vinie and somehow he went behind her back!

we might yet discover that Vinnie expulsion from B&R was Quinn doing!
When Quinn visit Buddy she encounters an old woman, probably her mother who doesn't recognize her, and she also checks some height markings on the wall, the sort you make when your children grow!!
So Quinn is certainly related to those people, it's her family i guess and she had to work her ass out litterally to get out of that condition and go to college, my god i start to love that girl, she deserves to success.

Reactions: Warscared

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
So Quinn is certainly related to those people, it's her family i guess and she had to work her ass out litterally to get out of that condition and go to college, my god i start to love that girl, she deserves to success.
Yes. I'm sure she had to put in some real effort to get to college and get a chance at doing better.
What does she do with that chance?
She immediately throws it away and begins repeating the sins of her father by dealing/pimping.
If it was just her own well being she was toying with, I guess that's her choice.
But she's not at all bashful about screwing with other peoples lives.
And the way she threatened Mona when she realized she didn't want to go through with it...

Success? Nah.
But she definitely deserves something...

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Yes. I'm sure she had to put in some real effort to get to college and get a chance at doing better.
What does she do with that chance?
She immediately throws it away and begins repeating the sins of her father by dealing/pimping.
If it was just her own well being she was toying with, I guess that's her choice.
But she's not at all bashful about screwing with other peoples lives.
And the way she threatened Mona when she realized she didn't want to go through with it...

Success? Nah.
But she definitely deserves something...
I don't think she really has the choice, when she talk to Riona we can understand that they both need money to pay for their tuition. They don't have rich relatives who can help them, so she does what she knows best to get money prostitution and dealing.
She has beeen raised in the middle of that shit and she does not this to have some fun.
She has tried to help Mona by convincing her to fuck with Burke in order to get some financial help from sponsors, but Mona couldn't do it and was forced to quit the college.
In that HOT sorority, you can find people like Sage who's parent can pay, you can find others who could get a loan or others who can receive some help from sponsors when recommended by Burke. But there is also some girls like Quinn Riona and Lily who have to work hard or make some dirty jobs to manage to get the money.
The HOT sorority is not a paradise for wealthy people coming to college to experience a new life of partying.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
She has tried to help Mona by convincing her to fuck with Burke in order to get some financial help from sponsors, but Mona couldn't do it and was forced to quit the college.
'Help Mona'. No. She pimped Mona.
And Quinn didn't do that for Mona's good, but to fulfill her own agreement with Burke to supply a steady stream of girls to him.
And, if Mona had gone through with it, it wouldn't have been 'financial help from sponsors', it would have payment for services rendered. AKA Prostitution.
If Mona wanted to prostitute herself, that's up to her.
But the moment she was forced to leave college because she didn't want to be a whore is the moment she became a victim of Quinn and Burke.

And then there's the shit Quinn did to Maya...

Quinn is not some innocent going along with bad things.
She's taking an active, knowing, role in ruining other people.
In my view, that is not someone that 'deserves success.'

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
'Help Mona'. No. She pimped Mona.
And Quinn didn't do that for Mona's good, but to fulfill her own agreement with Burke to supply a steady stream of girls to him.
And, if Mona had gone through with it, it wouldn't have been 'financial help from sponsors', it would have payment for services rendered. AKA Prostitution.
If Mona wanted to prostitute herself, that's up to her.
But the moment she was forced to leave college because she didn't want to be a whore is the moment she became a victim of Quinn and Burke.

And then there's the shit Quinn did to Maya...

Quinn is not some innocent going along with bad things.
She's taking an active, knowing, role in ruining other people.
In my view, that is not someone that 'deserves success.'
A little louder for the guys in the back!

I’m all for second chances and all that, but Quinn has repeatedly shown herself to be Irresponsible, untrustworthy, and selfish. Even to her “friends” which she treats more like servants then she does anything close to a friend.

Reactions: EmperorGus

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
A little louder for the guys in the back!

I’m all for second chances and all that...
LOL. Sorry.
Let me put that soap-box away :p

On the topic of second chances...
Riona!
Although she could be viewed Quinn's 2nd, I think it might be reasonable to say that she is someone just 'going along'.
And she's mentioned to Quinn about quitting too. It's just a shame she didn't have the confidence to stand up to Quinn when she convinced her she wasn't good enough to get through college without the shady stuff.

But, with Sage realizing she's been distracted and now starting to pay attention, I can't see it taking her long to catch on to what Quinn has been doing. And I don't see that she'll have any choice but to kick her from the HOTs.
Which means a new VP.
Who's suitable? That isn't a 1st year.
Mel and Sarah? No.
Heather? No, bitch.
Arieth? NO!
Elena? Maybe.
Riona!
Give Rio the 2nd chance. She'll be grateful for that and un-likely to screw it up.
Make her the VP. It'll boost her confidence and, I think, she'd be good at it once she felt comfortable.

... just some food for thought. :cool:

And.. I'm still rambling... Guess I'm bored and talkative tonight ;)

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Well, you're not wrong there. I mainly attribute this to the difference in the CHICK and DIK affinities, since CHICK MC seems like the kind of guy who isn't fucking around and is waiting for the right girl to show up rather than be a manwhore, while DIK MC is just in college to have fun and fuck around. In that sense, DIK MC has less reservations about sex and gives no shits about who he's fucking as long as he's not in a relationship. CHICK MC, however, isn't one to take action and reciprocate any moves made on him by others, and has a soft spot for Jill. What's off-putting to me is that he says he's falling in love with Jill while acting all the same towards M&J, hence why I keep referring to the CHICK MC as a whole fuckboy. He's toying with too many girls' feelings all at once, which is even more of a dick move than anything the DIK MC could've done.

Time to show Tyballs what a real man can do :KEK:

I'm unsure as well, but I have a vague memory of him saying 'love' somewhere. Maybe I could be wrong too, since there's so much dialogue in the game that we sometimes misremember some things.

If he did use the words 'falling for' instead of 'falling in love with' though, that makes it less of a problem for me, because it shows that he still knows he's in multiple relationships, just that he's starting to grow biased towards this particular one. He understands that it's not exactly healthy to be in so many relationships, but upon introspection, sees that he's starting to prefer the relationship with Jill.
As I remember, when MC talks to Isabella about his life (after "gay guard catcher" - Ep. 2), he explains about MC's - Zoe's relationship.

After all, he mentioned "love" as he doesn't thinks that he really loved Zoe at the time. That was the one and only open reference to love that I can remember.

Besides... That would be interesting if Zoe make a call or use any other form to contact MC . Maybe it is a cliché, but at certain circumstances, that can be a good spice for the story.

*I'm not a fluent english speaker.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Does he ever use the word "love"? I honestly cant remember. AFAIK during the date in the field he says "the girl I think I'm falling for" and then afterwards he uses the words "falling for" to himself twice during that bit of introspection

This is going to come down to semantics but he doesn't say the word "love"... I see it used as a "more than like, not quite love" phrase in a lotta stuff. It's an almost cliche way of saying you have feelings generally.

Unless he's said it elsewhere. I could be wrong.

As I remember, when MC talks to Isabella about his life (after "gay guard catcher" - Ep. 2), he explains about MC's - Zoe's relationship.

After all, he mentioned "love" as he doesn't thinks that he really loved Zoe at the time. That was the one and only open reference to love that I can remember.

Besides... That would be interesting if Zoe make a call or use any other form to contact MC . Maybe it is a cliché, but at certain circumstances, that can be a good spice for the story.

*I'm not a fluent english speaker.
Who loves who:
  • The closest the mc comes to saying he loves one of the girls is when he's making the decision with M&J and chooses: "Try for something more". He says to the girls, "I wanted to see if I could love you. And I did feel something..."
  • The mc also says, "I love you" to his dad, and Neil responds in kind, but apart from a small handful of people, we all know that's a platonic love.
  • Stephen also says to Jade (when she's throwing shit at him and suggesting he has a crush on Bella), "That's ridiculous! I love you!". Needless to say, Jade does not reciprocate his sentiment.
  • And Derek, in a totally platonic sense states to the MC (when the MC is pouting and being a bitch over finding out about the M&J relationship), "And I love you, dude...but I love my sister more."
  • Derek also professes, "I love her" when the mc tells him Jade grabbed the mc's ass.
  • Maya also notes, "But I do love him." when talking about how annoying Derek is as a brother.
  • Josy openly states, "I love him so much..." when talking about her dad.
  • Jill's mom also tell Jill, "You know that mommy and daddy love you." when Jill's getting upset about Lana being excommunicated.
  • Various HOTs state their love for one another, but obviously Sisterly Love (TM), no I mean "sisterly love"!
  • The MC also notes, "Tybalt is in love with Jill..."
  • But the only couple who profess their direct love for one another are John Boy and Elena.
  • Honorable mention, Chad actually says to Sage, "I don't love you." Fucking harsh!
Oh by the way how did you name your MC, we know there is already some "Fuckface"
Mine is "Trouduc" that means asshole in french.
I always call my MC "Fuckface", so that when Steve calls the mc "fuckface" in the store, the mc replies with, ""My name is not fuckface! It's... Oh, wait...it is..."

Also, when Caleb and Tommy both call the mc "fuckface" on different occasions, I don't feel so offended. :giggle:

Last edited:

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
LOL. Sorry.
Let me put that soap-box away :p

On the topic of second chances...
Riona!
Although she could be viewed Quinn's 2nd, I think it might be reasonable to say that she is someone just 'going along'.
And she's mentioned to Quinn about quitting too. It's just a shame she didn't have the confidence to stand up to Quinn when she convinced her she wasn't good enough to get through college without the shady stuff.

But, with Sage realizing she's been distracted and now starting to pay attention, I can't see it taking her long to catch on to what Quinn has been doing. And I don't see that she'll have any choice but to kick her from the HOTs.
Which means a new VP.
Who's suitable? That isn't a 1st year.
Mel and Sarah? No.
Heather? No, bitch.
Arieth? NO!
Elena? Maybe.
Riona!
Give Rio the 2nd chance. She'll be grateful for that and un-likely to screw it up.
Make her the VP. It'll boost her confidence and, I think, she'd be good at it once she felt comfortable.

... just some food for thought. :cool:

And.. I'm still rambling... Guess I'm bored and talkative tonight ;)
For sure, I see Riona as a person who's stuck between a rock and a hard place right now.

She wants to get out of Quinn's game, but she also does not want to leave her friend behind in the dust. So she begrudgingly still helps Quinn, because she doesn't want to leave her hanging.

In regards to Riona possibly becoming the new VP, I do think it's possible, but we'll really have to see how the inevitable Sage VS Quinn grudge match goes down, and see where the battle lines will be drawn. And which of the two will each HOT support after the dust settles? Sage or Quinn?

Also Rambling? what's wrong with talking and theorizing about the game? isn't that what this thread is for? ;)

Reactions: LoDoN-
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes