mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Anyone to share the cosmetic poll image for Maya? (10$)

Also what is the difference between the 10, 15, 25, +30$ poll tier? Does the +30$ votes count like triple?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Could MC be the B in B&R we know his gramps was loaded kind of a neat plot twist if he is gonna reinvent and lead the diks also he would be rustys cousin at that point...
The idea has been floated before.
General consensus is that it wouldn't be believable.
Neil, almost certainly, would have talked about MCs mother being a Burgmeister when his son was going to a college with the name on it.

Reactions: Daxos89
Jan 30, 2021
I think any one with working brain cells will able to understand my following statement.
I know most guys(99.99 chick guys) lose their logic and find mistake in themself when girls just mistreat them because they find someone more suitable.
Here I will try to give a proof how emotional, loving, caring, not a ungrateful and not a entitled character Jill is . . . NOT MY WORDS BUT WHAT 100% GAME SHOWS.
there is so much to break apart here i'm not sure i have the time.

P1 :

tybalt : jill ! i thaught that was you ! Hi !

Jill : O..hi !

mc : Say he or ignore.

No effect

tybalt : I was out running, working on my endurance

t : you like running

Jill : yes, I suppose.

mc : Choice joke or let jill answer

No effect

t : why don't you join me on back to mansion ?

t : I have excellent idea for the campaign you wanted to start !

jill : You do ? really ?

t : I have been thinking about it all morning,come, I'll tell you all about it.

Jill : Oh ! Well all right !

jill to mc : I gotta run. see you later, mc_name. (Basically I have possible something important so I have no time for you anymore)

t : Ok, so here's where you should start with the campaign.

Mc : (ok, i definitely get it...that snob has crush on jill)

(Basically jill have possiabley something important so I have no time for mc anymore and i suppose hse ignore mc(no matter what mc says) when tybalt arrives because it's not important )
P2 :

j: MC_NAME
j : can you hear me ? mc ?

mc : jill?

j : are you ok! should i call for ambulance !

mc : no, I'm fine. i-i just . . i lost it for a minute there.
mc : aargh ()

j: take it easy

mc : I am bit woozy.

j: you may have a concussion ! we should get to a hospital.

mc: No,(Said it clear here) i'm fine. I'll sanp out of it soon.

j: how would you know?

mc : I am used to getting hit.

j: oh my god! that is terrible.

mc: I didn't mean it that way.
mc : I parctic fighting. I have learned to take punches.

j: but still . . I-I ..(I know better then you)
j: you can barely stand on your own.
j; someting wrong...

mc : Nothing . . .It could be beer i drank,too.
mc : would you help me get back to my dorm?

j: No. mine is closer. come.

mc : I am allowed to be in here. isn't there a rule like a preps only ?

j : prep huu.. don't worry about it.

t : is everything okk i can call a ambulance for your friend.

j: I have got this, Tybalt.
j: it is door on the left.

mc : yeah I kn.. um .. ok

j: lie down on the bed, mc
j: i am going to make a call.(I know what is right.. again)

mc : No ambulance, it's relay not needed.

J: you need to get your head checked out.(again)

j: what if your are bleeding internally.

mc : please ... no ambulance.

j: why won't you let me help you.

MC : THEN MC TEACH HER ABOUT BENIGN POOR

(NOT TO MENTION IF HE GOES TO HOSPITAL, HOSPITAL STAFF MIGHT CONTACT POLICE AND MC LIFE FUCKED)

Jill : God, you are stubborn ! (Relay, Mc just know his reality. that is all.)

J: if you not going to let me call ambulance stay here, until i am sure you are ok.

After 2-3 dialogue between them

mc choice : Jock or just tell her (If developer giving choice to joke that mean mc doing fine)

(She must have trusted mc here but not in the face of tybalt.
)Right here she acquire all info about indecent
(If she think mc is injured she should let him rest first but she goes in mc and jocks history to make proper ground for her statement ) so she can go and do what she think is right.

Mc : choice about bullying : Yes or No.
(My mc : No)

jill : Here she go call cathy to execute her plan so she can side line everything. She had to do
what she think. F**% mc's aftermath situation.

mc : huh, Hey I was resting my eyes for a while.

j: shh.. go ahead. i was just checking.

mc : thanks.. I am fine though Really i can tell.

mc get nape and she is watching and mc choice : that is nice or creepy.

mc : that is creepy

j: haahaa you are welcome.

sooo on normal conversation and here she say if mc turn his head :
I was going cheek. You know . . .like moms do. (Not very specified issue)
if don't turn head same thing but mention good night.(No specified what mommy issue indicated here)

UNGRATEFUL NATURE AT PEEK :

MC: EVERYTHING IN HERE IS SO SO SHINY.

J: ALL THESE POSSESSIONS, THEY DON'T MEAN ANYTHING.. It's just money. (UN-Grateful AND ENTITLED, THEN WHY NOT GIVE
EVERTHING TO SOMEONE WHICH IN NEED OR APPRECIATED IT MORE WHILE YOU PERSONALLY ACHIEVED WHAT ? nothing ! )

MC : HM..FUNNY HOW THAT IS.

Again mc(mc give her reality check) will explain what is meaning of poor because she don't know the she born with golden spoon in her mouth.

mc : all my life i watched my dad struggle to make ends meet.
mc : I have always thought that money would solve all his problems.
mc and here you are .. saying that it doesn't mean anything . . .

j: uh . . . sorry, it came out wrong.(She still stand her ground and opinion)

her words . . .
j: I DON'T WANT TO SOUND UNAPPRECIATIVE... OR CLICHE... BUT IT'S TRUE
(REALLY . . . LIVE ONE DAY IN LIFE MINIMUM WAGE JOB : REALITY WILL HIT HER LIKE GOING IN SPEED OF HUNDRED STRAIGHT INTO BRICK WALL )

j: HAVING LOT OF THINGS . . JUST MAKE YOU THINK WHAT YOU CAN'T BUY...
MC: An..island, 2 island don't tell me 3 island(Yes money can buy anything...money is not equal to god because it is one and only god.)

Morning
J : Supervise motherf****%, poor ah. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
(Her mc can go hard on her aNd tell her what might happen but I know simp won't do that they chose to ask for forgiveness at library from jill because mc was right. )

Can't believe I am saying that camlia understand mc situation better.
P3 :

t : Jill splendid. You came.
t : kiss on the cheak of jill.
t : please sit down with me. Watermelon ?

J : none for me, thanks.
j : what exactly happened last night ?
t : oh, there is time to discuss that later.
t : how have you been ? how was your weekend ?

j : I fell this is more important to talk about right now.

t : I saw that you made pancakes with bella. do you like pancakes?

j : tybalt . .

t : If you insist

j : As you know, there was a fire in the mansion.

t : as soon as the sprinkler system started, I rushed to locate it and out in out with my jacket.
t : my Italian tailored one, you know, the one that daddy bought for me. it's completely ravaget.

j : (Jill knows Tybalt behavior and she accepted everything at this point)

t : You don't need to know that. I don't want you to feel unsafe.
t : but what you should know that it ruined the party and chance for many of us to
get closer to the guest.

j : ( Intelligence at peek : she forget about fire and concern about tybalt what a beautiful moment)
I'm very sorry to here that, I know how much you have been looking forward to it.

t : it's tragic indeed.
t : and what you also should know that your "friend caused it all of it."

(Again what Tybalt said accepted now we are just putting blame.Remember she have checked fire damage.)

j : What do you mean.

t : you know very well, who i mean. the one you have been off with.
t : it's not first time i caught him trespassing.
t : and i am aware, you said he is welcome here but i think you should reconsider.
t : when i confronted he even resorted to physical violence.
t : luckily for me he is very weak and i hace strong jaw, i berelt felt this punch
but that not what matter.
t: we can't have person like him on our property, ruining our parties and the future.
t : and what about your future jill will you let him ruin that as well.
t : he is horrible human being. he is arsonist, trespasser and big bully.
t : he stood right front of me and called me horrible names.

j : how can you sure it was he who started fire ? did anyone see him do it ?

(Everything till this point Tybalt said about mc is accepted by jill regarding mc character we are jut talking about degree of action here.)

t : gordeb recognized him from the party. he was indeed in there with all of us.

j : but that's not proof. i think you have got it wrong he is not like that.

t : No jill your the one which got all wrong but i don't blame you.i suspect he is master at manipulation.
j : ridiculous . that do not match anything i saw from him.

(I was so sure that at this point she will ask for proof... and shove every bs to Tybalt ass but no....)

t : he punched me jill.there are multiple witness.
t : he throw egges at us when we chased him away.
t : the logical way to combat this is to press charges.
t : jill don't you dare do that to him.
t : see i knew you would side with him.that is why i was holding back. all because of you.

(Again everything Tybalt said : accepted and Jill response.)

j : and i thank you for that you are doing the right thing.

t : but i talked to trent and he is not noble as me he says we should press charges.
j : trent said that ?
t : he is adamant and very petty so extremely petty, i was shocked.
j: let me talk to trent, i am sure we can some to understanding without lawsuit.

t: I can handle Trent for you he will listen to reason. i will explain t o him.

t: but i have made many scarifies now.The ruined suit not pressing charge, allowing time to trespass for you being bullied
being assaulted and having to take it like men i feel unappreciated

***Fully accepted everything by Tybalt because her intelligence is outstanding and here comes the love.***

j : you are not unappreciated. i appreciated very much.

t : i can make sure we drop all of it for you.

no law suit, police and anyting

here comes condition or should i say blackmail :

t: and in return maybe you could do few thing that are right for me ?

**** Everything accepted ****

j : yes of course, what are they ?

even camlia is better then her she care about her mona and her friend she take responsibility
of her action and her character is bit closer to reality which is opposite in case of jill.

And we know how that turn out.
Jill intent to break up with mc when when mc open up his heart to her
what a emotional character.

The best funny part is, while she is blackmailed, she will chose to believe her blackmailer and
put doubt on mc and intend to take action based on Tybalt words because her blackmailer is

*** appreciated very much. ***

Any one with working brain cells at least should analysis MC WITH JILL conversation and JILL with TYBALT.

I will not post more statement like jill with bella and more regarding this because that will be proving my point to people which have lost their capability to understand, analysis or think because they just like jill.

I can further explain everything but that will look more bad for jill and most b**** d*** guys will not gonna like that.

At this point bella and mc should leave jill own (she is 21 one year old girl, I think nobody should interfer with her choice and life )his own because her savior to get shot in process of saving and also not to mention that she will doubt and judge her saviour but not her blackmailer.
I'm not trying to win this with ad hominem attacks but why Quinn fans are capable of forgiving Quinns mistakes/personality but they won't extend olive branch to anyone else ( because Jill had easy life ?)

I admit she goes over MCs head and she does things that she probobly shouldn't . Like calling cathy.
From her point of view thats only rational choice . she doesnt understand that broke people have to claw for
everything . its not her fault - shes not being ignorant she lacks life experince .

Hell just watch her scene when Josy introduces herself as a "reject" .

Look how much sad jill is because she had to date her, her blackmailer.
View attachment 1227089 OHH IT'S BECAUSE OF SHE SEEN MC(i SUPPOSE THAT IS WHAT HAPPY PEOPLE LOOK LIKE) .... YOU ARE RIGHT .... LOOK AT HER
View attachment 1227092

She's always perky / goofy and cheerful - When Bella rescues her in the mall -date
She admits she's enjoying her date thanks to Bella . and now Bella is there for her again .
If she wasnt happy you'd be complaning about that too.

TELL HER TRUTH that Tybalt is stalking her on social platform (most simp are not able to do that, not even when she can fuc%up mc entire life by going to authority yet mc suppose to give her dose of reality by being a bit hard on her but simps ohh my god. . . what i just asked form them ) HER HERE AND SHE WILL NOT RESPOND AND I WILL FURTHER judgment TO YOU . . .
View attachment 1227094
what does Tybalt being creepy stalker have to do with Jill ?
now you just being picky

( no if you take a dik pic and Josy + Sage will comment on it you'll make Jill cry (-RP)

if only one of them will comment she won't text you (-RP)
if you smash tybalts teeth or punch him she won't text you (-RP) : ) Completely wrong just be a chick and she will text you.
Are you sure you ever gotten the text ? because i dont mean the one about jogging .

IF you're a DIK she won't shower with you : Right
if you're a dik you'll miss the chance for a kiss after date : WRONG
Right , she'll just walk away on you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you wear a helmet you wont get dream scene with Jill : RIGHT
IF you being a prick in general she won't go out with you on your b-day : WRONG
im almost sure of it . - maybe if someone else confirms this .
if you a DIK no fight for Jill : WRONG (I DID IT ON HUGE DIK)
yea i havent gotten fight for Jill unless i went to b-day date with her .
so you could be right b-day date with her would be requierment in this case

if you have not enough RP she won't call you during piano practice . : RIGHT

Now i doubt if you even looking understand while playing the game.

mc can fuck anybody sage, bella and josy and oth hots yet she will message you but mc should be on chick status and he will receive text.
are you sure you ever gotten the text im talking about ?

Don't Click if you dont want spoilers - REAL WARNING

I think you misunderstand. I'm fully aware what Jill is .
We know she's akward goofy and naive to a point where she doesnt understand simplest jokes .

We just accept her flaws and move on .

Reactions: Tayr89

madfam

Apr 27, 2017
Could MC be the B in B&R we know his gramps was loaded kind of a neat plot twist if he is gonna reinvent and lead the diks also he would be rustys cousin at that point...
I thought the same, bc Rusty was cut off when MC got the money. Maybe the will was disputed and now half goes to the MC.

Tayr89

Jan 21, 2021
This seems like a stretch to me Rusty's dad assumed he still had money in the safe to fix the mansion up but Rusty had already used it all up for things like the Pink Rose.

Rusty could have come clean about not having that money left but didn't want to disappoint his parents so chose to stay quiet and not listen to Tommy's 'force them to pay'.

I think the timing is purely coincidental although... I don't really understand why there is a 19 year gap for the inheritance but maybe I missed that - does anyone know why there was such a long gap?

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
The end cards are a summation of the MCs impression of his relationship with the 5 main LIs. The fact that he doesn’t include Quinn in this summation suggests he doesn’t consider her one of his main relationships.
From a meta perspective though, end cards are only for us. Why would the MC suddenly take time to think about the 5 LIs at the same time? At the end of chapter 1, he gets tazed. Why at that point would he be thinking about his impressions of them? The only reason it happens then is because the chapter ends which is only a meta thing, to the MC there are no times when he thinks "this seems like a good place to stop and think about these 5 girls I can have a bit of a relationship with, but not the numerous others girls I can also have a bit of a relationship with".

The cards are there as a reminder to the players of the events and interactions with them. He has thoughts throughout the game about all characters, not just the LIs. The end cards are just summaries of them for the player to be reminded of recent events.

If they were an actual thought in MC's head, they wouldn't happen when they do. For example, he for sure would have a summary of thoughts regarding Josy when he leaves for college. At that point in the story he has known her and had a crush on her for all of the time he was working at the store. However since we the players are only like 20 minutes into the game, we don't need a reminder yet.

While I agree that he wouldn't consider Quinn an LI to begin with, he clearly should by now (assuming you pick choices that lead to her). Others would also stop getting them if they were really his thoughts (e.g. Sage shouldn't really have one if you turn her down constantly).

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Who loves who:
  • The closest the mc comes to saying he loves one of the girls is when he's making the decision with M&J and chooses: "Try for something more". He says to the girls, "I wanted to see if I could love you. And I did feel something..."
  • The mc also says, "I love you" to his dad, and Neil responds in kind, but apart from a small handful of people, we all know that's a platonic love.
  • Stephen also says to Jade (when she's throwing shit at him and suggesting he has a crush on Bella), "That's ridiculous! I love you!". Needless to say, Jade does not reciprocate his sentiment.
  • And Derek, in a totally platonic sense states to the MC (when the MC is pouting and being a bitch over finding out about the M&J relationship), "And I love you, dude...but I love my sister more."
  • Derek also professes, "I love her" when the mc tells him Jade grabbed the mc's ass.
  • Maya also notes, "But I do love him." when talking about how annoying Derek is as a brother.
  • Josy openly states, "I love him so much..." when talking about her dad.
  • Jill's mom also tell Jill, "You know that mommy and daddy love you." when Jill's getting upset about Lana being excommunicated.
  • Various HOTs state their love for one another, but obviously Sisterly Love (TM), no I mean "sisterly love"!
  • The MC also notes, "Tybalt is in love with Jill..."
  • But the only couple who profess their direct love for one another are John Boy and Elena.
  • Honorable mention, Chad actually says to Sage, "I don't love you." Fucking harsh!

I always call my MC "Fuckface", so that when Steve calls the mc "fuckface" in the store, the mc replies with, ""My name is not fuckface! It's... Oh, wait...it is..."

Also, when Caleb and Tommy both call the mc "fuckface" on different occasions, I don't feel so offended. :giggle:
Josy will also declare her love for Maya if the MC is not on the throuple route, and she'll imply something close for the MC:
Josy_loves_Maya.jpg Josy_loves_Maya_and_MC.jpg

I caught up with the current content for this game yesterday and I'm hooked... though not sure what I'm going to do inbetween now and the next update...

Does anyone have any games similar to Being a Dik that they can suggest as good time fillers until the next update?

ik it wasn't that long since the last update but does anyone have some kind of idea for when the next update will be released?
BaDIK is in a class by itself, but AOA Academy, Leap of Faith and Intertwined have some similarities. I'd also recommend any of the games in my signature, though Pale Carnations may not be for everyone.

I think the timing is purely coincidental although... I don't really understand why there is a 19 year gap for the inheritance but maybe I missed that - does anyone know why there was such a long gap?
Jill implies state laws control when minors can receive their inheritance (at least the financial parts), though that's likely just a handwave to justify giving it to the MC at this point in the story.

Lj625

Aug 22, 2020
i hope dpc will bring back Mona and let us have some "interactions" with the swyper girls (esp. catrin and ellie )

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Maybe cuz it's not inheritance from MC's mom but from his... I don't know... grandmother who passed away recently? Can you imagine granpa, who hates his grandson, gives him his mom diary? How about grandma? And DPC throws scenes with Rich's (one of the preps, who tried to buy cocaine from Quinn) recently passed grandma right before inheritance scene so I don't even know - is he trying to fool player or just giving a blunt hint?

Reactions: Warscared

Tayr89

Jan 21, 2021
Josy will also declare her love for Maya if the MC is not on the throuple route, and she'll imply something close for the MC:
View attachment 1227210 View attachment 1227214

BaDIK is in a class by itself, but AOA Academy, Leap of Faith and Intertwined have some similarities. I'd also recommend any of the games in my signature, though Pale Carnations may not be for everyone.

Jill implies state laws control when minors can receive their inheritance (at least the financial parts), though that's likely just a handwave to justify giving it to the MC at this point in the story.
Thanks for the suggestions :)

It seems strange when on his birthday his dad even states that there isn't anything special about turning 19 (in comparison to 18 and 21) :3 Oh well... I'm not going to lose any sleep thinking about why it happens then in comparison to what is going to happen in the next update hehe

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I didn't know this bit... it does make me wonder if at a certain point the MC can 'save' Quinn in some way but needs to have impressed her sufficiently to unlock the dialogue choices to make an impact.

Like if your in a relationship with Josy and Maya then she wants nothing to do with you
Weirdly enough i can still chose to help Quinn.... did not accept her restaurant, stopped her at the competition, didn't smoke, gave Riona money at the prep party.... Got Scrappymod installed, didn't use cheats to change events and results from all other events happen like they should even if you choose to see both options (like help Sage when sick and Jill b-day event)

Tayr89

Jan 21, 2021
Maybe cuz it's not inheritance from MC's mom but from his... I don't know... grandmother who passed away recently? Can you imagine granpa, who hates his grandson, gives him his mom diary? How about grandma? And DPC throws scenes with Rich's (one of the preps, who tried to byt cocaine from Quinn) recently passed grandma right before inheritance scene so I don't even know - is he trying to fool player or just giving a blunt hint?
I'm not sure :) I think the dad mentioned it was inheritance from his mum... idk about inheritance being passed on through grandma -> her daughter (if deceased) -> grandchild and maybe it works like that xD

There just seems to be a few missing and passed people in game - MCs mom, Jill's
, Rich's mom...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's not that Jill doesn't understand that Tybald will maybe go on with the blackmail, Bella and Jill have talked about it and Jill has said that she doesn't have a choice if she wants to help the MC.

When you face a blackmail it's easy to say fuck it and think you are smart, but if she refuse the MC will have huge problems and certainly be expelled from the college and have to pay for the rest of his life if not find himself in jail!

So her only hope is that Tybald will stop the blackmail if he realize that he will not get her in the end and that at that moment the situation will be normalized.

Accepting blackmail moraly wrong ?? what can you do to be moraly right facing that problem?
Jill acts out of fear and fear never brings you to the side of justice.

This is so obvious that I have difficulty explaining it.

If Jill thinks MC is guilty she's doing the wrong thing because she's covering for a guilty man, and she's doing it without even hearing his side of the story.

if Jill thinks MC is innocent she's still doing the wrong thing, because if he's innocent she has to defend his innocence, not cover up the accusations, doesn't MC have the means to defend herself? she does.

blackmail must be reported and dealt with, there's really nothing to discuss. there and then we can justify Jill's reaction, but it's been at least a week and we're still there.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChipLecsap

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I'm not sure :) I think the dad mentioned it was inheritance from his mum... idk about inheritance being passed on through grandma -> her daughter (if deceased) -> grandchild and maybe it works like that xD

There just seems to be a few missing and passed people in game - MCs mom, Jill's [SPOLER] sister (Jill mentioned an inheritance from her) [/SPOILER], Rich's mom...
I don't recall exact lines, but I am sure Neil said it was Lynette's belongins not inheritance. I am trying to say that situation with grandma, who keeps her daughter diary for grandson, looks more logic than grandpa :)

Reactions: Warscared and DavDR

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Anyone to share the cosmetic poll image for Maya? (10$)

Also what is the difference between the 10, 15, 25, +30$ poll tier? Does the +30$ votes count like triple?
Image from Reddit ! 3 is pretty much Maya's style, but I think that white pants would also look good on her ! I prefer 2. 4 Black and yellow that's another great call back to Maya the bee :LOL:
hd7s1inn51371.jpg

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Weirdly enough i can still chose to help Quinn.... did not accept her restaurant, stopped her at the competition, didn't smoke, gave Riona money at the prep party.... Got Scrappymod installed, didn't use cheats to change events and results from all other events happen like they should even if you choose to see both options (like help Sage when sick and Jill b-day event)
The flags for helping Quinn are DIK affinity, lewd scene on the roof after smoking weed, and not being on M&J path. If you're unlocking it without having those conditions, the mod is doing something strange.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes