FunPlaya

May 3, 2018
If I want to win Hellweek and pick "accept the prize" to get Rose scene in Ep 7 what parameter do I have to change in the Save editor?

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
If I want to win Hellweek and pick "accept the prize" to get Rose scene in Ep 7 what parameter do I have to change in the Save editor?
First you need to change the script and then the renders. There is no Rose scenes in Ep7, just the Madame.

Wait, you don't regard Maya the Bee as a viable for a desert? You don't want to spread her all over MC's sheets and to lick and munch on this sweetness?

What kind of heretic are you?
Damn it, i fail as a pervert.

Reactions: Ilhares
Nov 23, 2020
Could MC be the B in B&R we know his gramps was loaded kind of a neat plot twist if he is gonna reinvent and lead the diks also he would be rustys cousin at that point...
there is a family picture in the preps villa with many people and a woman detached from them, it is just in another frame .. maybe the MC's grandmother was the maid or something like that .. maybe she got pregnant but however, they left her on the sidelines being of another lineage ..

Nov 23, 2020
however I noticed a curious detail .. when quinn looks at the coke bag nearby he has the skull with the candle on his head .. as if it were the question of that famous work .. to be or not to be? and in fact she looks perplexed ..

Reactions: RonnieBoi

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
God No, just No. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Wait, you don't regard Maya the Bee as a viable for a desert? You don't want to spread her all over MC's sheets and to lick and munch on this sweetness?

What kind of heretic are you?
When i just read something about Maya and going for a number two, i had a the horrific vision of some scat fetish, please tell me that it's nothing about this !!o_O

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
srsly ? look . MC is the patern of the fights happening at B&R . not to mention later
he also has Dawe , 3 more joks . and that pile of fat reject .

im not sure if you're pulling my leg or just have never ended up in trouble .

no authority will look at Chad fight and go "ah but thats ok it was self defence'
they will go " ah so it happened before"

MC has history of getting into fights , trouble . if you on a DIK path Bella will even say as much

and there is no way Bruke will take MCs side over Tybalts .

from moral point of view = yes you're right
in real world = you're screwed .
o_O :unsure:

I think we are talking about different things

Chad's assault is a known fact in college, and they found Chad guilty, nothing can change that.

the other fights are optional, and therefore can't be the reason for something that happens anyway, and there are no witnesses other than the participants themselves, so I don't see why they should be a problem for MC

Burke in reality would prevent his son from reporting him, because the college would gain absolutely nothing from it and would only have to lose in bad publicity, do you think Burke wants the police to investigate what happens at BR? really? report him for what then? and Tybalt himself has no reason to report MC in reality, absolutely none

Jill gets screwed (not in a sexual sense) by Tybalt, that is.

Jan 30, 2021
so i just did quick playthrough (josy focused mainly nvm its not really important)

What is important . Derek is a freaking snitch !

He deservs be hang by the balls from the DIK mansion terrace .

I'm sure most of you are aware of it but somehow it went completly over my head .
Whene you talk to him at prep party . he'll ask you about things and if you admit
about feelings for Josy it will unlock (not so)
new conversation with Josy.

Only way to unlock it is to admit you have feelings for Josy to Derek .
therefore
Derek is a freaking snitch !

So in case any soft checks i went CHICK Focus
(made sure i get as many RP with Maya and Josy)
and then friendzoned them .

So when chapter 6 starts Josy will stay at MCs place , its usually the moment where MC seduces Josy
unless you talk to your maggot brother.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The worst part is i seen it there before , plenty times . I probobly just confused it with Seduce her and
ignored it completely (i usually go for only one girl , so i can be nice but i won't do anything lewd)

and i know what you thinking but no . even the game wouldnt let me skip it because i havent seen the conversation before
and boy it was fun

Seriously this time this is spoiler - dont click if it went over your head like it did for me

i demend Dereks balls - he's no maggot brother of mine - Maya is more of brother then he ever was !
in all seriousness how can he snitch on MC like this .

• Angry
Reactions: Darg and Hermith

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
however I noticed a curious detail .. when quinn looks at the coke bag nearby he has the skull with the candle on his head .. as if it were the question of that famous work .. to be or not to be? and in fact she looks perplexed ..
Do you think we can expect Quinn wants to revenge her dead father but in the end she dies herself from a poisoned swordstab same like Hamlet? :)

Reactions: RonnieBoi

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
so i just did quick playthrough (josy focused mainly nvm its not really important)

What is important . Derek is a freaking snitch !

He deservs be hang by the balls from the DIK mansion terrace .

I'm sure most of you are aware of it but somehow it went completly over my head .
Whene you talk to him at prep party . he'll ask you about things and if you admit
about feelings for Josy it will unlock (not so)
new conversation with Josy.

Only way to unlock it is to admit you have feelings for Josy to Derek .
therefore
Derek is a freaking snitch !

So in case any soft checks i went CHICK Focus
(made sure i get as many RP with Maya and Josy)
and then friendzoned them .

So when chapter 6 starts Josy will stay at MCs place , its usually the moment where MC seduces Josy
unless you talk to your maggot brother.

The worst part is i seen it there before , plenty times . I probobly just confused it with Seduce her and
ignored it completely (i usually go for only one girl , so i can be nice but i won't do anything lewd)

and i know what you thinking but no . even the game wouldnt let me skip it because i havent seen the conversation before
and boy it was fun

Seriously this time this is spoiler - dont click if it went over your head like it did for me

i demend Dereks balls - he's no maggot brother of mine - Maya is more of brother then he ever was !
in all seriousness how can he snitch on MC like this .
Saw it almost from the start. Didn't tell him anything about Cathy, Jade etc. Everything he knows - everyone will know for sure. Pretty sure even Bella gonna get know cuz no matter what Maya said before about him not reading anything it's not all true - you can find some books in his dorm. It makes believe that sooner or later he's gonna spill everything to Bella too.

Reactions: The Pink Royce
Jan 30, 2021
Saw it almost from the start. Didn't tell him anything about Cathy, Jade etc. Everything he knows - everyone will know for sure. Pretty sure even Bella gonna get know cuz no matter what Maya said before about him not reading anything it's not all true - you can find some books in his dorm. It makes believe that sooner or later he's gonna spill everything to Bella too.
man what the hell ? how can he backstab he's own maggot brother like that ?
i don't know who to trust anymore ... gonna go hang out with Cami and Rio or something
rest of school can burn for all i care .

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
man what the hell ? how can he backstab he's own maggot brother like that ?
i don't know who to trust anymore ... gonna go hang out with Cami and Rio or something
rest of school can burn for all i care .
Well, he was portrayed from the start like person who doesn't bothers much about anything (but his sister ofc). Yeah, MC got him paired like maggot brother but that doesn't means much for someone like Derek. Funny dude but brother? Please.

All others DIK maggots was friends before initiation (maybe except Jacob and JB but they don't seem frineds much), especially Nick and Vinny.

Jan 30, 2021
Well, he was portrayed from the start like person who doesn't bothers much about anything (but his sister ofc). Yeah, MC got him paired like maggot brother but that doesn't means much for someone like Derek. Funny dude but brother? Please.

All others DIK maggots was friends before initiation (maybe except Jacob and JB but they don't seem frineds much), especially Nick and Vinny.
Gonna go ask Sage and Quinn if i can pledge to HOT instead .
Josy the cheater and Maya the liar will fit in with DIKs.
and Jill isnt much better ether ... going over my head calling Cathy !

Game is giving me trust issues now . How can i trust anyone ?
Who's next Bella ? Sage ? ... what if Cami backstabs me ? or Jade !?

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017

Quinn might pay for your tuition as well, who knows if the Dean is feeling freaky.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020

Well, we all have been backstabing Cami for some time now, so is fair.

Tayr89

Jan 21, 2021
College theme :
University of Problems, College Kings, AoA Academy, Summer is Gone, Intertwined, Unleashed, WVM, College Bound...

Decent to Good overall story and quality : (most should be atleast entertaining if youre ok with the theme)

City of Broken Dreamers, Depraved Awakenings, The Author, Chasing Sunsets, Leap of Faith, Oath of Loyalty, Mad World, Deluca Family, Rebirth, Sorcerer, Where It All Began, Where The Heart Is, Making a Mark, Summer with Mia 2, Alexandra, Atmosphere, Deliverance, My Pleasure, Karlsons Gambit, My Best Deal, Summer Scent.... Must be a ton more out there....
Thanks Vogelbeest =)

I've played some of them but it's great to get a list together!

Currently playing Leap of Faith (thank you to everyone that suggested it) - is it bad that the image from the games home page was what grabbed my attention? It's a picture of one of the characters with tears in their eyes and I just immediately thought... I'm gonna play this first :) the game sure has got some emotion to it!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes