DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
You can bang her on the roof and still join Maya/Josy.

That's the scene I'm talking about, that's gonna come back and turn Maya off the MC.

Especially with the timing of it, bang Quinn, 5 minutes later join Maya and Josy. That's gonna piss off Maya.

And it's something that everybody knows. Derek gets a little too drunk around Maya and now she knows.
One can only hope.

Reactions: hitagua

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
is still non issue
Well, pretty much, yeah. I was being pedantic. I am not going to google how spread-out cellphones were in the late 90s over part of a line of THAT kind of game. It's not like it is based on realism anyway nor it detracts from my enjoyment of the game in any way.

BTW. Chapter 6 again: The talk with Derek after the night with Bella about "Did you do something that will hurt my sister?" talk...
Man, I was like "Oh, shit..." Yeah, yeah, the MC gave Derek the talk about no-strings-attached / It's all pretty safe etc. but I am not sure that would fly in the long term.
The MC is building a house of cards.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Panties !!!! Cathy and her fucking panties later, but in ch 5 i guess you just did not visit her or you have been rude, she dispise jokes. Beeing a DIK is a big no no for her.
Nope been a did all the events with her, right down to painting the fence.

Jan 30, 2021
Well, pretty much, yeah. I was being pedantic. I am not going to google how spread-out cellphones were in the late 90s over part of a line of THAT kind of game. It's not like it is based on realism anyway nor it detracts from my enjoyment of the game in any way.
right well . i spent whole day arguing about this already so... i rly wanna drop this

BTW. Chapter 6 again: The talk with Derek after the night with Bella about "Did you do something that will hurt my sister?" talk...
Man, I was like "Oh, shit..." Yeah, yeah, the MC gave Derek the talk about no-strings-attached / It's all pretty safe etc. but I am not sure that would fly in the long term.
The MC is building a house of cards.
dude you going for all the girls ? noo you're building house of cards . MC should have warned you few times by now.
right now its only chapt7 so its not really an issue but ... soon

Yup, but I didn't follow any of the other parts with her
im guessing your mod noticed and is telling you that you chosen Cathy .
this choice locks out Bella .

you can still fix it ... maybe ... when you get to the part where u can offer her a ride call taxi instead and stay with bella

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
So here's a question for the Maya fan's. If she does become a HOT (and I think it's a distinct possibility) will she apologize to them for thinking they're nothing but a bunch of sluts? That she's better than they are? It shouldn't be too hard for her, I mean she does apologize a LOT in this game. But will it be a sincere apology?

I mean have you ever stopped to question why Quinn is so hostile to Maya? Could it be that she saw through her from the beginning? People are usually really good at picking up on things like that. And given that DPC made such a big thing about the HOT's apologizing to Maya I wonder if it will be reciprocated?

Reactions: hitagua

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
right well . i spent whole day arguing about this already so... i rly wanna drop this

dude you going for all the girls ? noo you're building house of cards . MC should have warned you few times by now.
right now its only chapt7 so its not really an issue but ... soon

im guessing your mod noticed and is telling you that you chosen Cathy .
this choice locks out Bella .

you can still fix it ... maybe ... when you get to the part where u can offer her a ride call taxi instead and stay with bella
I stay with Bella and let Cathy cab it home.

Jan 30, 2021
So here's a question for the Maya fan's. If she does become a HOT (and I think it's a distinct possibility) will she apologize to them for thinking they're nothing but a bunch of sluts? That she's better than they are? It shouldn't be too hard for her, I mean she does apologize a LOT in this game. But will it be a sincere apology?

I mean have you ever stopped to question why Quinn is so hostile to Maya? Could it be that she saw through her from the beginning? People are usually really good at picking up on things like that. And given that DPC made such a big thing about the HOT's apologizing to Maya I wonder if it will be reciprocated?
nope dont care because they are bunch of sluts ... it comes with the money for sex .
(Cami and Mona are lovable sluts though ... Rio and Lily too)
on side note no i think the HOT outfit looks good on Josy (and her new hairstyle nither)
, and even if Maya can pull it of she doesnt need skimpy outfits to look good (same goes for Josy)
0001.png

as for Maya she probably will apologise if not for her then for Josy and Sages sakes .

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Random prediction: Season 2 will conclude Mid-August to Early-September.
I base that prediction on the pace we've seen so far and the weekly review that mentioned 82 animations, ~350 renders done.

Reactions: TheLM2312

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
nope dont care because they are bunch of sluts ... it comes with the money for sex .
on side note no i think the HOT outfit looks good on Josy (and her new hairstyle nither)
, and even if Maya can pull it of she doesnt need skimpy outfits to look good (same goes for Josy)
View attachment 1240161

as for Maya she probably will apologise if not for her then for Josy and Sages sakes .
So what about Quinn's attitude. We've heard you guys go on and on about how mean Quinn is to Maya. With an attitude like that isn't it justified? Quinn's not a girl to take a dis like that.

Jan 30, 2021
So what about Quinn's attitude. We've heard you guys go on and on about how mean Quinn is to Maya. With an attitude like that isn't it justified? Quinn's not a girl to take a dis like that.
Who knows , maybe quinn will apologise . Its not like Maya is important part of her life

Sage would be happy , Maya will be confused its a win win .

also on DIK playthrough MC and quinn seem to be getting close she may wanna rub it in Mayas face too .

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020

WTF does Maya have to apologize for?
I can see an admission to a few of the girls, individually, the her first impression of them was wrong.
But the HOTs as a group? Nah.
Keeping in mind that the whole point of Greek orders is community. Acting, and taking responsibility, as a group.
That means that, unless they kick her out, all HOTs have to accept responsibility for what Quinn did to Maya.
(I touched on this a couple weeks back in the post where I pointed out that, because of Quinn's actions, all HOTs should apologize to the DIKs for ditching the Hell Week party.)

As for Quinn's hostility. She needs a reason?
Quinn plainly states to the MC in Ep1 that she likes to 'push buttons'.
She's one of the vile sorts that causes others pain because she enjoys hurting people.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
View attachment 1240161

Also, all the HOT's aren't involved with the restaurant. Are they all sluts? Sage? Elena? Heather?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes