AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
:ROFLMAO: , As someone who is a Josy & Maya fan, I would assume you recognize the Pussy of your ladies.:p:devilish::ROFLMAO:. The only, thing is the Black Nail, but, Lily has shorter nail, the Nail length is pretty much Josy's nail. May be its Black because it's part of a Halloween Costume or something. :unsure:.
But I kind of hope not, because I really wanted to see Josy in Skin tight leather:ROFLMAO:
ep7_jmc36.jpg
Yeah even Quinn has long nails
ep6_quinn_lewd12.jpg
And Maya
ep7_maya38_fr2.jpg ep7_lq22.jpg ep7_lewd_rica12.jpg
ep7_hot_sarah_event1_blink0.jpg

Well it's not that I'm going to look for all the girls to see who have long nails and who are not :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba
Jul 12, 2021
I definitely think the preview girl is Josy. The complexion kinda matches her tanned skin, body type looks similar too and iirc the MC asked her in the last episode if she has stockings and she said yes, so maybe they finally get it on.

She wouldn't say no to anal either.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I honestly don't know. I think a Threesome is possible in the next episode, AS You say after all this is a Threeway relationship, so content for that specific path, need to happen, and aside from the short " Fake" Threesome, there wasn't any.

so may be there will be a Threesome, and some solo scene. After All, Josy, Maya, Jill, Bella, Sage, are the main character, so eventually, they will bound to have more Lewd content than the rest. (y)
Even if Jill and Bella is a little bit behind right now , but they also have very different circumstances. So far DPC did a good job to give everyone something in almost every update.

We will, see, It would be nice if we could have a general outline about the next episode. Because let's be real, these random previews doesnt give away anything, :ROFLMAO:.
Eh backlog?:rolleyes:
Have they even started?:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: n0cn1l and `Ray`

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It is not that I am not on your side but you mentioned about the nails and I started looking to see who has long and who does not :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:. I did the same, But beside the nails, I started to focus on the Pussy :ROFLMAO:.
Well, Lily's has short nails. An the body type is slim, petite. This Body is either Josy or Lily. Only the color that put peoples off. :ROFLMAO: . :unsure:
BeingADIK 2021-08-03 17-26-23-95.png

Don'T ruin my Hope :devilish: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Jade's nails are not as long as the previews but that doesn't mean I don't want her to come back with a lewd scene in the next chapter :sneaky:

Like Cathy short nails
If you take into account that the skin color and the height of the girls seems to change randomly, then length of fingernails seems to be pretty minor, especially since girls wear fake ones all the time.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
You guys are discussing who that girl might be and I'm just sitting here like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lily, Riona, Camila, Quinn had their scene in the last ep. Sarah had her solo in ep5 I think. Only one who doesn't have solo scence since ep3 or ep4 is Melanie. It can't be jade, she is too thick and this preview ass just too small over her thick ass.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Lily, Riona, Camila, Quinn had their scene in the last ep. Sarah had her solo in ep5 I think. Only one who doesn't have solo scence since ep3 or ep4 is Melanie. It can't be jade, she is too thick and this preview ass just too small over her thick ass.
It also can'T be Mel, look at her pussy, let's just say its "well used" :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-08-03 18-01-26-54.png
compared to this, this is a tight pussy, Not many Dick was inside of it. :ROFLMAO:
1355404_preview8.jpg

Josy, specifically, mentioned She owns Stocking. The same way, MC and Josy had the conversation of him alowing Maya and Josy to have their "Private Time" , and we know that will happen.
1291250_preview_3.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lewdpussydick
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes