Deleted member 1927702

Welcome to my world.
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
The game looks good, but the female characters seem to be too conventional or not expressive. :oops:
Either way, though, this game looks good.;)

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The game looks good, but the female characters seem to be too conventional or not expressive. :oops:
Either way, though, this game looks good.;)
I'm surprised you say not expressive. Have you played it all the way through? To me, the nuanced expressions are absolutely fantastic.

If you're comparing it to something like "Artemis" where the characters are wide eyed and open mouthed all the time, then sure, but there's zero subtlety in that.

An example of BaDIK's nuanced expressions, this shot of Sage when she sees Chad leaving the HOTs party:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She's angry, she's sad, she's confused, all rolled into one.

It's fucking awesome!

Wrathuza

Jan 22, 2021
Can someone send this file please, movies_ep6.rpi

This is my discord: avira.#8522

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
How do all of the girls sound in you guys head? Maya sounds like Courteney Cox to me. Sage sounds like Lindsay Lohan. Bella sounds like Scarlett Johannson. Jill sounds Zooey Deschanel.
Now that you ask, I do have distinct voices for the characters, but I don't think I could name them, as they are not celebrity voices. I think if I picked well-known actresses, for example, the game would lose some of its immersive illusion for me.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
If you are on the Josy/Maya path and, well, Josy and Jill are buddies, where Jill has hopes for MC (and doing him that unrequested favor of dates with Typbalt)... how long before Josy, thinking just girl to girl talk with Jill, brings up that she loves getting MC balls deep 2 or 3 times a week? :LOL:

circloflyf

Jan 14, 2021
If you are on the Josy/Maya path and, well, Josy and Jill are buddies, where Jill has hopes for MC (and doing him that unrequested favor of dates with Typbalt)... how long before Josy, thinking just girl to girl talk with Jill, brings up that she loves getting MC balls deep 2 or 3 times a week? :LOL:
Yeah, I suspect that there will be no way to have both. Jill ain't the harem type.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes