Infinite9

Oct 5, 2017
Okay, im officaly done with the game. I got addicted too fast too real. The bad thing is all my addictions are supporting each other. Being a Dik>Chain Smoking>Alcohol>No food>Late night sleeps. Gotta end it. Man what a ride that was. Im happy to play it. I'm happy to end it.

For one last ride tho; Sage is perfect.

• Sad
Reactions: shazba

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Maybe rape would not be in his character even with DIK personality but blackmail them into sex would fit very well into DIK personality and giving player more options is never a bad thing. So even with DIK personality we could romance chick girls like Jill, Bella and Maya.
Yeah… hate to break it to you but a lot of legal systems consider use of blackmail to get laid rape. I think this is something you might need to be aware of considering you just said using blackmail to sleep with Maya/Jill/Bella would be “romancing” them.

Even if we ignore the letter of the law I think we can all agree MC blackmailing someone into bed is just rape and not “romancing” a girl… and not what this story is about or even needs.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Mine is Sage too but gotta have money for Dad's kitchen. Need to gold dig Jill.
Smart. I too require access to that mountain of Royce coin to support MC's plans for world domination. One sneaky, well-aimed, trick shot and Jill will never know that my demon spawn is growing inside until it is too late. 5K is nowhere near enough, but it's a start. And by the way, I really hope in ep. 8 we can finally make a decision about what to do with that money.

Okay, im officaly done with the game. I got addicted too fast too real. The bad thing is all my addictions are supporting each other. Being a Dik>Chain Smoking>Alcohol>No food>Late night sleeps. Gotta end it. Man what a ride that was. Im happy to play it. I'm happy to end it.

For one last ride tho; Sage is perfect.
Go easy there fella. You want to be around to sire your half-ginger babies with Sage in season 3. Hope you come back for ep. 8.

Reactions: Infinite9

andya

Aug 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In my thigh meter there are slim thighs, normal thighs, slightly thicc thighs, thicc thighs, extra thicc thighs, extra extra thick thighs (when they stop being attractive). I would rate her slightly thicc in this shot. On the other hand this is what i would call extra thicc...

1.jpg

Sep 9, 2021
Yeah… hate to break it to you but a lot of legal systems consider use of blackmail to get laid rape. I think this is something you might need to be aware of considering you just said using blackmail to sleep with Maya/Jill/Bella would be “romancing” them.

Even if we ignore the letter of the law I think we can all agree MC blackmailing someone into bed is just rape and not “romancing” a girl… and not what this story is about or even needs.
I am fully agree with you blackmailing for sex is a rape.
I got a because I love jill but i don't know wtf she listen to that tybelt , accept and believe whatever he said.
i really lost my mind when bella said exactly as third person(player) was thinking but jill says see didn't see blackmail as blackmail.
I don't know why jill accepting tybelt over mc. I think it's my chick status I will try dik path because i am losing my shit with jill, hopes that things might change on that path, keeping my fingers cross.
love quinn btw, my best second li and after that sage. don't know how to romance with quinn I love her too.

Infinite9

Oct 5, 2017
Being A Dik and Summertime Saga is two popular games and of course both of this game are great and all storywise. Great art as well. But you see MC's are relatable to players as well. So if there was a rape or blackmail scene in this game for MC to act; it would be huge no:no. I know some of you guys have fantasies and it's okay as long as it is just a fantasy. But you gotta empathize it's not okay to see for most people and it can be very disturbing see for some people.

Reactions: shazba

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Blackmailing someone for anything sexual is 100% rape.

If consent isn't willingly given, that is rape. I don't ever want to see that in a VN tbh.
It's frustrating that so many people can't understand this. And it's especially frustrating that games include it because it's soooo unnecessary. BADIK didn't need to include a scene with the MC being coerced to any degree, even if you have the chance to say "stop". It wasn't necessary for the story. While it wasn't a deal breaker for me in this situation, it was still frustrating.

Reactions: w00de

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
It wasn't necessary for the story. While it wasn't a deal breaker for me in this situation, it was still frustrating.
I wouldn't say it wasn't necessary, it made Quinn's character even clearer. She does what she wants and she doesn't care what others want or think about it. First and foremost, this is probably just an outer protective wall that is supposed to make her less vulnerable. Some small stones have now been removed (on her path) by the MC, hopefully many more will follow and the real Quinn will come out before it ends badly for her.

Reactions: QBaSS and ename144

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I don't know why jill accepting tybelt over mc. I think it's my chick status I will try dik path because i am losing my shit with jill, hopes that things might change on that path, keeping my fingers cross.
love quinn btw, my best second li and after that sage. don't know how to romance with quinn I love her too.
I don't think you're going to have more luck with Jill as a DIK MC. If anything, that will hurt your chances. She is a CHICK-side LI all the way. DPC is keeping up this Tybalt blackmail charade for the purposes of story drama. I don't think many players believe that storyline is plausible, but DPC can't have MC and Jill immediately living happily together with zero relationship barriers. I just would have preferred some other more believable type of drama, but alas this is what we are stuck with. The only question now is how much longer DPC will drag it out. The third Tybalt date should be happening soon. After that, it's time to nix that sub-plot so MC can begin wooing Jill in earnest. Jill doesn't need any more relationship barriers...she is her OWN relationship barrier in that she is too nervous to have sex. It's going to take many many episodes to overcome that. Maybe Tybalt will finally move on from Jill after he finds true love with Minny.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
will it be possible to make a harem? I just played this game, and my God it is a perfection
We can't know for certain, but I would be willing to bet a considerable amount against there ever being a harem in BaDIK.

Unless you would count Maya and Josy by themselves as a harem; in that case, I would be prepared to make no sudden movements and drop the discussion before we attract DPC's attention. :censored:

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
We can't know for certain, but I would be willing to bet a considerable amount against there ever being a harem in BaDIK.

Unless you would count Maya and Josy by themselves as a harem; in that case, I would be prepared to make no sudden movements and drop the discussion before we attract DPC's attention. :censored:
I think there might be a secret harem ending this time around. At the beginning of the narration, MC refers to him and his dad and says something along the lines of 'it was just the two of us back then' ... which implies such is no longer the case in present day. That could refer to a significant other / normal ending, but perhaps it means something more ... but the question to really ask is whether the harem ending is on the CHICK (love) or DIK (lust) route.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I think there might be a secret harem ending this time around. At the beginning of the narration, MC refers to him and his dad and says something along the lines of 'it was just the two of us back then' ... which implies such is no longer the case in present day. That could refer to a significant other / normal ending, but perhaps it means something more ... but the question to really ask is whether the harem ending is on the CHICK (love) or DIK (lust) route.
He's just alluding to his daddy's death. It was two, soon to be one.

The Pink Rose kind of fits as a harem, all those girls love the big dick and they have no issue him being shared around.

Reactions: `Ray`

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
I don't think many players believe that storyline is plausible, but DPC can't have MC and Jill immediately living happily together with zero relationship barriers. I just would have preferred some other more believable type of drama, but alas this is what we are stuck with. The only question now is how much longer DPC will drag it out.
Probably the #1 thing that bothers me in this game. Not only is her drama comical it's also not plausible. Im going to stand on this soap box forever; there's absolutely no way Burke would ever allow Tybalt to open any sort of investigation at the school. Burke would have to be brain dead not to see how that would catastrophically backfire.

Her entire "drama" plot feels absolutely pointless in consideration of that and I don't see how DPC doesn't see this... Or maybe im meta gaming. Idk.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes