Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
so Mormont Join the Big 3 as a Freelancer? or make the Big4 and you be the leader of the Jade Empire?
Those are some tough choices I think I should stay neutral for now as I'm also a supporter of Quinn but then again I could make ita big 4 and still have an alliance with Quinn but just for me you guys won't have to ally with Quinn

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Because these are the thoughts of happy-go-lucky and cheerful girl...
You do realize that at this time she has a crowd and at some level realizes,she`s using the MC,right?

CAznable was talking about a Jade empire and actually an empire is something too ordered and rigid for someone like Quinn, it probably should be "the free pirate kingdoms of Quinn" or something like that :ROFLMAO:.
In all seriousness she is seriously ordered,there are rules,there is fun but there is also discipline.She can have fun(obviously) but she also succesfully run a business,involving college girls ;)

May 8, 2018

A preview of Quinn & Riona

View attachment 352858

"What if we offer him something big?"
Even tho, i'm not a fan of those two, you can't deny that DPC have one of the best models in games. But still Jill, Bella, Sage and Jade are my favourites.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
You do realize that at this time she has a crowd and at some level realizes,she`s using the MC,right?
She had a crowd and SHE IS USING MC?! Wow...
Another applause for Saint Quinn...

In all seriousness she is seriously ordered,there are rules,there is fun but there is also discipline.She can have fun(obviously) but she also succesfully run a business,involving college girls ;)
She is seriously deranged and we'll see how much as the game progresses. Because that's the main characteristic of Quinn.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
CAznable was talking about a Jade empire and actually an empire is something too ordered and rigid for someone like Quinn, it probably should be "the free pirate kingdoms of Quinn" or something like that :ROFLMAO:.
Not really if you think about it :p
Even tho, i'm not a fan of those two, you can't deny that DPC have one of the best models in games. But still Jill, Bella, Sage and Jade are my favourites.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That music video makes you wonder which of the girls will that be :unsure: You know there will be at least one

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
its sound like she has only girl contact and didnt expect her to like "male touch"
Maybe, maybe not. I didn't put those pics because of proving or disproving she is bi. I just wanted to show that, in fact, her words when she's thinking about someone else isn't because she wants to enjoy thinking about her BF or GF but because she doesn't want to enjoy the whole situation and she is thinking about someone she hates or someone she finds obnoxious.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
She had a crowd and SHE IS USING MC?! Wow...
Another applause for Saint Quinn...

She is seriously deranged and we'll see how much as the game progresses. Because that's the main characteristic of Quinn.
No ofcourse a sleeping dude fully consented to help Maya get into a frat by agreeing for her grinding with the audience in the room I guess by sleep talking?Oh sorry Maya just can`t do no wrong,I forgot ;)

You are free to believe that:)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Because these are the thoughts of happy-go-lucky and cheerful girl...
Something ain't right with her thoughts some sort of abuse in the past perhaps or a bad relationship, either way, she is only going through with it because of her financial problems and by doing this she probably thinks it will help her situation, the term grin and bear it comes to mind.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
No ofcourse a sleeping dude fully consented to help Maya get into a frat by agreeing for her grinding with the audience in the room I guess by sleep talking?Oh sorry Maya just can`t do no wrong,I forgot ;)

You are free to believe that:)
But half-naked dude tied to chair... Yeah, that's absolutely normal and consensual in Republic of Rapeistan and Isles of St. Molester...

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
But half-naked dude tied to chair... Yeah, that's absolutely normal and consensual in Republic of Rapeistan and Isles of St. Molester...
This whole rape idea is just retarded,it`s so detached from reality that frankly it`s not even worth a single spark in my brain to adress it but out respect for you I will,for the last fucking time.

He is awake and aware of what`s going on,his eyes are open,he sees the people,he hears Tommy saying what is about to happen,he sees Quinn walking next to him,touching his shoulders,sitting on his lap,talking to him in the mean time,fucking telling him shes gonna remove the rubber!He had plenty of time and opportunity,to protest,to reract,do what fucking ever to stop the whole thing.
With Maya he has no idea what the deal is,all he knows is that Maya is making advances,while he sleeps.

Are you at the very least aware of the horrible double standard,you are using considering those 2 situations?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes