J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019

laliandra

May 2, 2019
I think you are the 3rd or 4th Josy fan this week and in all seriousness that's great as we need more of you onboard she was getting a little lonely in that corner :p but I do hope things work out for her despite her questionable introduction.
as much as i hate forced LIs (obviously not you Lisa :love:) that part where Josy speaks of losing control in ep 2 really got me and i think she does have a lot of potential going foward, add to that the unlikely but possible romantic past with Maya, that's an all time top girl right there. she's still no Riona tho :cautious: #RionaAsALI2k19

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I seriously doubt Maya and Josy are in a relationship. While Josy wasn't really forward with MC, Maya agreed on 100% mutual honesty (step by step - from her side, as she said).

Maya: I don’t have a boyfriend. I tell guys I have boyfriend, because I’m not interested in attracting them. It may sound weird… but that’s the only way that seems to work.
MC: OK, so you don’t want me to be attracted to you.
Maya: Hey… you promised to not ask any more questions… but yeah… it would probably be for the best if you weren’t.

That doesn't sound like someone who is in any kind of relationship.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Oh, she is welcome anytime :LOL: Josy just needs to set us straight and from then I think we should decide if she is worth a chance or not. And I think you just want a threesome with Josy and Maya with some Riona participation :p
look, if you tell me Riona's in it i would get in a threesome even with this one

screenshot0292.png

That doesn't sound like someone who is in any kind of relationship.
fair enough, but she would still be being honest because she only denies having a boyfriend. the question then is, if there's no other romantic interest for her then who or what do you think she's referring to when she says the "close my eyes and pretend" part?

Last edited:

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
If Josy+Maya is real, man... that will be an awkward conversation, Josy might be cool with MC fooling around with Maya, but Maya might not like MC fucking her girl, the game is branching now but MC was kinda forced on both in the beginning, still i would love a 3some with them, we just need to have some fire extinguishers around just in case...

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
If Josy+Maya is real, man... that will be an awkward conversation, Josy might be cool with MC fooling around with Maya, but Maya might not like MC fucking her girl, the game is branching now but MC was kinda forced on both in the beginning, still i would love a 3some with them, we just need to have some fire extinguishers around just in case...
I think it would be opposite. After all, Maya knows MC is visiting GF. Josy, on the other hand, doesn't know MC is living and fooling around with Maya.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
The Maya Autocracy and by extension The Big 3 Alliance would like to remind everyone that this is not a "what is rape?" discussion thread, but a "being a DIK" thread
Thank you for your cooperation

View attachment 353251
The Jill republic would also like to remind Mormont to convert and call Jill the best girl by Friday. Or it’s his head on the chopping block.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
fair enough, but she would still be being honest because she only denies having a boyfriend. the question then is, if there's no other romantic interest for her then who or what do you think she's referring to when she says the "close my eyes and pretend" part?
I made the whole thesis on Maya. If you're interested, I'll find that.

I think that at that exact moment she doesn't want to enjoy grinding and she is thinking about someone who, obviously, molested her or something like that. You can see she is enjoying the feeling and, in her mind, it seems to me she is trying not to enjoy - hence that thought about someone who she hates or feels disgusted about.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
The Jill republic would also like to remind Mormont to convert and call Jill the best girl by Friday. Or it’s his head on the chopping block.
The republic of Jill will have to take on this undertaking alone, as the Autocracy of Maya is more than willing to wait for Mormont to side with us, we are positive he will see the light eventually

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
The republic of Jill will have to take on this undertaking alone, as the Autocracy of Maya is more than willing to wait for Mormont to side with us, we are positive he will see the light eventually
The republic of Jill would kindly remind the autocracy that waiting is futile. As we need more members in the alliance fast, especially with a Josy group forming down the horizon.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You, don't make me bring up that stripper again :p I thought I had until the update of the game ;)
I'm considering this as I'm leaning more towards Maya but there is also the curvy dark horse of Bella standing in the way. :D

Don Draper

Mar 6, 2018
The republic of Jill would kindly remind the autocracy that waiting is futile. As we need more members in the alliance fast, especially with a Josy group forming down the horizon.
The self-proclaimed republic of Josy, will accept Mormont with open arms or any other member that wants to form part of our benevolent republic

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont and Hawke84
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes