Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Or maybe Troy got kicked for the wrong type of cuck. Instead of being cucked, he was cucking one of the jocks and got caught :unsure:.
All the more reason why the MC should have a truce with the guy, the enemy of my enemy is my friend the fact he got beat up for protecting the guitar as well Oh there's a thought all these bad things that could happen what if it's the breaking of the guitar that sets the MC off :p

laliandra

May 2, 2019
All the more reason why the MC should have a truce with the guy, the enemy of my enemy is my friend the fact he got beat up for protecting the guitar as well Oh there's a thought all these bad things that could happen what if it's the breaking of the guitar that sets the MC off :p
whether you choose punch him or not MC promises to get back at him. so i'm thinking maybe it will be a forced path :unsure:

it would be pretty cool if MC becomes a temporary bad guy due to the DIKs influence. he appears to be pretty clueless about what's really going on and there's no better villain than the one who thinks he's the hero.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
When you willingly stick your dick in Quinn and feel raped, read that warning.
When you find out that Jill enjoys sex, read that warning.
When you feel cucked by Chad, read that warning.
When Bella doesn't smile, read that warning.
There is one interesting thing about this game. When I see a certain character, I hear a song that my mind connected with that character.
Whenever I see Maya, I hear "She Will Always Be a Broken Girl", Bella - "Fat Bottomed Girls", Josy - "Should I Stay or Should I Go", Sage - "Can I Play with Madness", Jill - "Maneater"... And when I see Quinn, I hear good old Mick:

"...pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name..."

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
i mean DPC has said that he wouldn’t recommend the game if you’re going through a dark period in your life. This makes me think something pretty bad is going to happen
Most people don't believe anything serious will happen. That's OK, they can think whatever they want BUT when something really bad will occur, don't come back crying and hissing!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
whether you choose punch him or not MC promises to get back at him. so i'm thinking maybe it will be a forced path :unsure:

it would be pretty cool if MC becomes a temporary bad guy due to the DIKs influence. he appears to be pretty clueless about what's really going on and there's no better villain than the one who thinks he's the hero.
The Dik influence and of course Quinn she would be overjoyed if her boy followed the Darkside, it's certainly a better upgrade than Tommy besides the bad girls need some love and attention as well, one of the endings could be the MC and Quinn running a shady nightclub or something like that. :p

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Most people don't believe anything serious will happen. That's OK, they can think whatever they want BUT when something really bad will occur, don't come back crying and hissing!
We get two different warnings when you first start the game. I don't know what else DPC has to do to warn players of future disturbing content.

When shit hits the fan, players are gonna wrongfully attack DPC for trying to being too edgy when he's been warning players since the very beginning.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
There is one interesting thing about this game. When I see a certain character, I hear a song that my mind connected with that character.
Whenever I see Maya, I hear "She Will Always Be a Broken Girl", Bella - "Fat Bottomed Girls", Josy - "Should I Stay or Should I Go", Sage - "Can I Play with Madness", Jill - "Maneater"... And when I see Quinn, I hear good old Mick:

Hahaha all of them fits like a glove, but Sage's.... you can't get more accurate than that

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think Troy's done something worse than that. I don't think the Jocks or Dawe in particular would kick him out just because he said his girls a slut when there's a 50/50 chance, other jocks have fucked Arieth as well. Everyone knows she's a dumb slut as well so I don't think Chad would approve of him getting booted just because of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: vir_cotto

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I think Troy's done something worse than that. I don't think the Jocks or Dawe in particular would kick him out just because he said his girls a slut when there's a 50/50 chance, other jocks have fucked Ariel as well. Everyone knows she's a dumb slut a so I don't think Chad would approve of him getting booted just because of that.
I didn't say that was the main trigger. I think he clashed with them because he didn't won't beat other people because of Dawe's GF and if he started a fight with Dawe, Chad was forced to choose between his second in command and Troy.

And we know Dawe is not the sharpest tool in the shed. What he thinks about Arieth and why he still is with her just confirms that.

Reactions: smokebox

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I didn't say that was the main trigger. I think he clashed with them because he didn't won't beat other people because of Dawe's GF and if he started a fight with Dawe, Chad was forced to choose between his second in command and Troy.

And we know Dawe is not the sharpest tool in the shed. What he thinks about Arieth and why he still is with her just confirms that.
Is it confirmed that they're still together? If so Dawe has to be the most clueless person ever. The schools biggest slut is infamous around campus/the entire school. It's kinda unfathomable that someone's dating the school slut but isn't even aware of it.

I get that Dawe's an idiot but my god man. You can't be a bigger cuck than him.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Is it confirmed that they're still together? If so Dawe has to be the most clueless person ever. The schools biggest slut is infamous around campus/the entire school. It's kinda unfathomable that someone's dating the school slut but isn't even aware of it.

I get that Dawe's an idiot but my god man. You can't be a bigger cuck than him.
Yes it's confirmed, if you choose to dance with Sage ,Jacob is fooling around with her, and when he shows Tommy that MC is with Sage, there is a part when Tommy says look who you doing tonight, then Jacob says "No one cares about Dawe", there is also a small talk in the gym with Dawe and another jock because the dumb slut is doing her abs in the wrong place, and finally before the MC caught Jill playing the piano you can see Dawe with Aerith, so yeah, the cuck award of the year goes to Dawe

Reactions: vir_cotto

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019

Though I agree with the others, how does maneater relate to Jill?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Maybe that beating had nothing to do with stealing the mc guitar but him also fucking Dawe girlfriend.. :whistle:

Apart from Tommy no one else seem to have been caught fucking arieleth.. :LOL: So Tommy must be pretty dumb if that happend to him..

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yes it's confirmed, if you choose to dance with Sage ,Jacob is fooling around with her, and when he shows Tommy that MC is with Sage, there is a part when Tommy says look who you doing tonight, then Jacob says "No one cares about Dawe", there is also a small talk in the gym with Dawe and another jock because the dumb slut is doing her abs in the wrong place, and finally before the MC caught Jill playing the piano you can see Dawe with Aerith, so yeah, the cuck award of the year goes to Dawe
Oh man you weren't kidding lmaoo
screenshot0013.png

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
We get two different warnings when you first start the game. I don't know what else DPC has to do to warn players of future disturbing content.

When shit hits the fan, players are gonna wrongfully attack DPC for trying to being too edgy when he's been warning players since the very beginning.
People are too sensitive anyways, unless its something really really horrible then idk what all the fuss is about, but hey you got some people who wanted to stop playing over the fact that MC was tied to a chair and forcefully grinded on, so maybe its just me

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes