name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I see people talking about sage she is using you etc.. isn't Josie doing the same ?? he is stringing you along who knows who her boyfriend is etc.. she invites you out till the kissing scene happen and then drops the bomb on your lap like sorry i have a boyfriend could you not have mentioned this before inviting me ??

At least with sage you already know she has a boyfriend and if you chose to help her then that's your buisness. you still have a choice..

At the start of the game mc also had a choice not to help Sage. :whistle:
Here`s the thing
Sin of one person does not absolve the sin of another ;)
Non of the girls are perfect(except Quinn ofcourse)(I`m joking)(or am I?)(...)(Quinn`s perfect for me:giggle:) and that`s a good thing,accepting someone means accepting the good and the bad,the pros and the cons and loving the entire package.

I agree with your estimation of Sage,she is up-front,the deal with her is clear - you either want it or not.

But she's not asking anything in return, i can't believe that I AM defending Josy, her "affair" with the MC is because she actually likes him, while Sage.....well Sage is trading her sexy body in exchange to help with finding out who that cuck is dating behind her back at least for now, i believe she will get addicted to some Major D in time
One does not necessery exclude the other,yes Sage initially wants him to do work for her but she also starts to like him in the process

laliandra

May 2, 2019
name88 these are mine:

this one from bella because we can almost see her smile :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this one from my favorite teacher :geek:
Camila, what else can i say?
Vulnerable Josy is best Josy
look at how cute Maya is, i can't wait to see her embrace the HOT LIFE with her new bestie Quinn :devilish:
Quinn can also be super cute :love:
but where's the fun in that?
and finally, the bestest of girls, Riona. all her renders are my favorite but that outfit kills me :love:

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
name88 I like the Quinn look I've picked out she looks like she wants to be taken there and then

:p
name88 these are mine:

look at how cute Maya is, i can't wait to see her embrace the HOT LIFE with her new bestie Quinn :devilish:
and finally, the bestest of girls, Riona. all her renders are my favorite but that outfit kills me :love:
I'm a simple man, I see Bella and I click LOVE! :love:
Seriously though, those are all wonderful picks.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
This will be one of the bigger missions from Hellweek fuck aerilith without getting caught by dawe and if Dawe catch you kick his ass again.. :whistle: Here is another win for the Diks.. :love:

Btw is it me or is Tommy the real Pussy here?? Here he says to me i tought i had balls to fuck Dawe girl and Jacob says come on man no one cares about Dawe ?? So does this mean that Jacob has bigger balls then Tommy or does this make Tommy a pussy for thinking he needs balls to fuck Dawe girl ?? :unsure:

If he really had balls then he just fucked Dawe girl without consequence like everyone else.. OMG this is confusing.. :whistle:
Tommy was talking about you banging Sage not Dawe's girl as everybody fucks her. No guy is trying their luck with Sage because she's Chad's girl.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Tommy was talking about you banging Sage not Dawe's girl as everybody fucks her. No guy is trying their luck with Sage because she's Chad's girl.
I know:
Btw is it me or is Tommy the real Pussy here?? Here he says to me i tought i had balls to fuck Dawe girl and Jacob says come on man no one cares about Dawe ?? So does this mean that Jacob has bigger balls then Tommy or does this make Tommy a pussy for thinking he needs balls to fuck Dawe girl ?? :unsure:
The i part was not referencing mc but Tommy himself in that context. I thought I had balls was Tommy part. Since mc went for Sage at that party. And the others where like Jacob where doing Aerilith too.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
name88 these are mine:

Ironically it's also the most clothes we've seen Riona in so far in the game lol

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I know:

The i part was not referencing mc but Tommy himself in that context. I thought I had balls was Tommy part. Since mc went for Sage at that party. And the others where like Jacob where doing Aerilith too.
It's possible since he got jumped for fucking that dumb redhead in the first place. Which is what started the beef with the Jocks in the first place.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I see people talking about sage she is using you etc.. isn't Josie doing the same ?? she is stringing you along who knows who her boyfriend is etc.. she invites you out till the kissing scene happen and then drops the bomb on your lap like sorry i have a boyfriend could you not have mentioned this before inviting me ??
That's my only grip with the game so far, how Josie is pretty much forced upon you at the beginning.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
name88 these are mine:

Props to your eye for details again,it is confirmed Bella is almost smiling!:LOL:

That's my only grip with the game so far, how Josie is pretty much forced upon you at the beginning.
All of them are to certain degree,That`s how it has to be,the story that the author wants to tell,is going to be told,with certain variations depending on our choices(let`s hope that will be the case) but the beats that have to be there for the story to progress,will be there,no matter what we will do.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think that was just done to bring more conflict with the MC does he continue on with Josy as they seemed to be getting pretty close and then he himself was confused when he told Maya about going to see Josy after spending the night with her.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Havent been on this topic for ages and don't wanna read throughout 260pages, can anyone tell me if dev posted an update status about next episode? Thank you.

Reactions: SamualHand

keroro22

May 29, 2017
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes