Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Acting Lessons just released on Steam a few minutes ago. So if anyone wants to throw some extra support towards Dr PinkCake, or maybe you can't make charges on Patreon to support him, but can buy Steam games, then be sure to pick it up!

And leave a message on the Acting Lessons discussion forum letting everyone know how great the game is.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Despite all the shit we give her. I really feel bad about Josy not getting accepted. Her actually being in the college would provide quite the interesting twist in the story involving everyone and everything that has happened.
Josy being out of college makes her feel quite disconnected with the whole plot since every other character besides her (and dad) is there, I wonder why DPC made this choice with her, there must be a reason :unsure:.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
What would be the point in having two Mayas? one is enough nothing against Josy I just don't think she is trustworthy enough.
Maybe she isn't but if almost everything is gonna happen in the college, as it seems to be the case so far, and she isn't even there then what role can she hope to have in the game? She is one of the 5 main LI right?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Maybe she isn't but if almost everything is gonna happen in the college, as it seems to be the case so far, and she isn't even there then what role can she hope to have in the game? She is one of the 5 main LI right?
What can she do when she is so like Maya? it would cause friction for sure with Maya and sadly yes she is one of the main Li so one of the side girls misses out.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Megan was forced upon us, and many didn't like that at all. Megan was also the "LI from heaven". Cute, beautiful, curvy, kind, morally upstanding, pretty much everything. And 50% of the players said fuck this, too perfect, and went with an emotional train wreck like Melissa.

I think DPC got the message and won't force anyone upon us.

Anyway, morals.

Quinn is overall a horrible person - we don't care
Bella physically assaulted us - we don't care
Maya used us to get into the HOTs - we don't care
Sage is in a relationship - we don't care
Josy is in a relationship - ANGRY AS FUK! DEALBREAKER!

Jesus Christ... :cautious:

Oh, and my MC wasn't raped by Quinn. I was horny like hell, and I won the CUMpetition. No harm done!

36izx6.jpg

Also, now it's Josy appreciation hour. For me there was no dealbreaker.

screenshot0044.png

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Megan was forced upon us, and many didn't like that at all. Megan was also the "LI from heaven". Cute, beautiful, curvy, kind, morally upstanding, pretty much everything. And 50% of the players said fuck this, too perfect, and went with an emotional train wreck like Melissa.

Anyway, morals.

Oh, and my MC wasn't raped by Quinn. I was horny like hell, and I won the CUMpetition. No harm done!
Sooooo... I must ask: Chad or Tommy?

Don Draper

Mar 6, 2018

Anyway, morals.

View attachment 354866

Also, now it's Josy appreciation hour. For me there was no dealbreaker.

View attachment 354865
this is what I like to see and read after a long day in advertising

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes