N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

I had a super productive week. Working one week full-time like this was amazing for me and for the game.

The current status of the development is very exciting!

I have finished almost every coding task and posed almost all static renders left for the episode. I have 6 animations left to pose and, in total, 14 left to render.

What this means is that there are some posing, beta testing, proof reading and waiting time left before I can release the Episode.

I have tried to predict the time it will take to render the remaining animations, which is the bottle neck. I estimate it to take somewhere between 2-3 weeks to render all of them to completion. Some animations will take 5 days each to render, due to their quality and length.

Nevertheless, I'm now positive that August is the release month for Episode 3. I cannot give an exact release date right now.

What can you expect from the episode?
Expect a lengthy Episode containing ~2300 renders and 98 animations.

This Episode is by far the biggest single release I've ever produced. I have revamped a lot of the game and I really hope you enjoy my efforts!

One thing I'm particularly excited about is a new in-game social media app named "Rooster". The tweets I have posted IRL on Twitter will also appear in the game, where other students at B&R interact with them.

This is a teaser image of that app.

rooster_cluck.png

Acting Lessons
On top of these news, it's a big day today! Acting Lessons is now released on Steam!

You get 10% off during the first week at Steam.

Earlier this week I held a lottery for 100 Steam keys and all winners have been notified and received their keys. Congratulations to all winners!

To all former and current patrons, thank you all for making this possible! It was a "silly" dream when I started this and thanks to you it's now a surreal reality.

I have updated the links to Acting Lessons v1.0.1 for PC, macOS and Linux. if you want to play it again, but please note that the experience will pretty much be the same as in v1.0.0.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

I had a super productive week. Working one week full-time like this was amazing for me and for the game.

The current status of the development is very exciting!

I have finished almost every coding task and posed almost all static renders left for the episode. I have 6 animations left to pose and, in total, 14 left to render.

What this means is that there are some posing, beta testing, proof reading and waiting time left before I can release the Episode.

I have tried to predict the time it will take to render the remaining animations, which is the bottle neck. I estimate it to take somewhere between 2-3 weeks to render all of them to completion. Some animations will take 5 days each to render, due to their quality and length.

Nevertheless, I'm now positive that August is the release month for Episode 3. I cannot give an exact release date right now.

What can you expect from the episode?
Expect a lengthy Episode containing ~2300 renders and 98 animations.

This Episode is by far the biggest single release I've ever produced. I have revamped a lot of the game and I really hope you enjoy my efforts!

One thing I'm particularly excited about is a new in-game social media app named "Rooster". The tweets I have posted IRL on Twitter will also appear in the game, where other students at B&R interact with them.

This is a teaser image of that app.

View attachment 355122

Acting Lessons
On top of these news, it's a big day today! Acting Lessons is now released on Steam!

You get 10% off during the first week at Steam.

Earlier this week I held a lottery for 100 Steam keys and all winners have been notified and received their keys. Congratulations to all winners!

To all former and current patrons, thank you all for making this possible! It was a "silly" dream when I started this and thanks to you it's now a surreal reality.

I have updated the links to Acting Lessons v1.0.1 for PC, macOS and Linux. if you want to play it again, but please note that the experience will pretty much be the same as in v1.0.0.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
Nice.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes