Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
That's my only grip with the game so far, how Josie is pretty much forced upon you at the beginning.
The way the story progresses so far it will be very difficult for mc to just ignore Josie at this point. Not sure if that is a good thing espcially if mc finds better woman on campus. Josie is just to far away she even complained about those long distance thing.. but if she goes for mc then that is exactly what will happen long distance.

When you talk to maya when you get back from that trip, this is also what she talked about with mc before interrupted by that phone call.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Well i’m not sure if i am allowed to say this or not since i didn’t receive a defenitive answer for it but here it goes there is a thread for who has the best booty ever on a game if u want to take a look at it u can Go and search for the biggest booty war in the discussion tab Once again if i did break any rules pls forgive me it’s not my intention here

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
The way the story progresses so far it will be very difficult for mc to just ignore Josie at this point. Not sure if that is a good thing espcially if mc finds better woman on campus. Josie is just to far away she even complained about those long distance thing.. but if she goes for mc then that is exactly what will happen long distance.

When you talk to maya when you get back from that trip, this is also what she talked about with mc before interrupted by that phone call.
1 thing is sure DPC did Josy no favors
First he places her outside of college,second puts her in a relationship already and in the meantime places all other girls in the college,she`s in a though spot.Sure it`s just the beggining but that`s part of the problem,that first impression has already been made and I`m sure it`s gonna last for many of the players.
It`s a shame since she`s very pretty and has a pleasant personality

freca

Jun 15, 2017
...but that`s part of the problem,that first impression has already been made and I`m sure it`s gonna last for many of the players.
Nope. I've long forgotten who you're talking about. Only Sage exists in mine eyes.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Can't get Maya let's put Tommy's stepsis on the menu :devilish:
View attachment 354755
That would be interesting turn of events :LOL:
Josy has to be involved in the college plots somehow,wether truth Tommy or some magic plot device that will enlist her,just imagine Josy`s interactions with Quinn,knowing that Quinn knows about her connection to the MC...pure glory:LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes