smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
This is the only thing that I dislike about a relationship with Jill and Bella. We are railroaded into doing some childish and stupid shit for the DIKs
This is what worries me and annoys me, we all know how serious Bella is, Jill at least have a chance of laugh of ONE of the stupid things MC have to do, but Bella is more like " Are you retarded or what?", how do you impress a classy woman by being a fucking clown? or a drunk idiot? we have to fuck it up our chances because Tommy is a fucking prick? that dude needs to go..., or stay stoned all day so he can't bother us.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I don't think that it will be a choice, the MC might stand up for Derek regardless. Because maggots look after one another, and both maggots are responsible for each other's actions. And this dilemma could lead...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...to a serious conversation with Jill. She seems willing to talk and understand, so we can explain ourselves and make up. (Unless you stole her money which makes matters worse).
After we resolve the issue, we bond more and eventually...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that second pic a preview pic or just a Jill render?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This is what worries me and annoys me, we all know how serious Bella is, Jill at least have a chance of laugh of ONE of the stupid things MC have to do, but Bella is more like " Are you retarded or what?", how do you impress a classy woman by being a fucking clown? or a drunk idiot? we have to fuck it up our chances because Tommy is a fucking prick? that dude needs to go..., or stay stoned all day so he can't bother us.
I say we tamper with his drugs accidental overdose no one would suspect a thing, but still, the MC needs to start getting smarter about these situations he can think himself lucky that Bella even bothered with him she could well have just left him lying on the street.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

What can you expect from the episode?
Expect a lengthy Episode containing ~2300 renders and 98 animations.

This Episode is by far the biggest single release I've ever produced. I have revamped a lot of the game and I really hope you enjoy my efforts!

Dr PinkCake
Most of other Devs if they will read these kind of numbers for a single updates , with a so impressive mass of renders and animations , i think they can risk an infarct ...

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I say we tamper with his drugs accidental overdose no one would suspect a thing, but still, the MC needs to start getting smarter about these situations he can think himself lucky that Bella even bothered with him she could well have just left him lying on the street.
and end up getting arrested.

Reactions: Mormont

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
could be josy is mc's way of sidelining tommy. it is his sister after all and would know more than anyone about things he wouldn't want anyone to know.

Reactions: laliandra

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017

I had a super productive week. Working one week full-time like this was amazing for me and for the game.

The current status of the development is very exciting!

I have finished almost every coding task and posed almost all static renders left for the episode. I have 6 animations left to pose and, in total, 14 left to render.

What this means is that there are some posing, beta testing, proof reading and waiting time left before I can release the Episode.

I have tried to predict the time it will take to render the remaining animations, which is the bottle neck. I estimate it to take somewhere between 2-3 weeks to render all of them to completion. Some animations will take 5 days each to render, due to their quality and length.

Nevertheless, I'm now positive that August is the release month for Episode 3. I cannot give an exact release date right now.

What can you expect from the episode?
Expect a lengthy Episode containing ~2300 renders and 98 animations.

This Episode is by far the biggest single release I've ever produced. I have revamped a lot of the game and I really hope you enjoy my efforts!

One thing I'm particularly excited about is a new in-game social media app named "Rooster". The tweets I have posted IRL on Twitter will also appear in the game, where other students at B&R interact with them.

This is a teaser image of that app.

View attachment 355122

Acting Lessons
On top of these news, it's a big day today! Acting Lessons is now released on Steam!

You get 10% off during the first week at Steam.

Earlier this week I held a lottery for 100 Steam keys and all winners have been notified and received their keys. Congratulations to all winners!

To all former and current patrons, thank you all for making this possible! It was a "silly" dream when I started this and thanks to you it's now a surreal reality.

I have updated the links to Acting Lessons v1.0.1 for PC, macOS and Linux. if you want to play it again, but please note that the experience will pretty much be the same as in v1.0.0.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
These stupid animations take so long to be done. I know what should be next DPC's patreon goal to have a super computer like the one they use at Pixar. Then we would not have to wait so damm long. In any case DPC worked hard at the time he could've relax and enjoy his time off.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Is she the same person though?
They both are the same type - the girl next door - but that`s pretty much it.
Maya is a sunflower,Josy is a rose with spikes,that sadness that vir_cotto sees in Maya(which I personally don`t) I see in Josy.
It`s Josy`s laughter that comes through tears.Maya has that undertone of innocence,while in case of Josy it`s vulanerbility.
It would really help her if she would be exclusivly attracted to DiK type - not even yuge DiK,just more DiK than CHIK
That's because you saw the obvious. You didn't see the sadness in Josy, you saw her crying, you saw her sad.

With Maya, it's much deeper inside of her. You can see it in her awkwardness when Riona and Quinn presents new HOT's pledges, you can see it in her pale face when she asks MC's help after CUM-petition, you can hear it in her stories - it's plainly visible - you can see it in her behaviour when MC tells her about date with Josy or when she lost her calmness during that famous "You're not the daughter I wanted!" scene... Her sadness is much deeper and she hides it - not really successfully. It's probably more like depression and she is probably afraid she'll fall apart in pieces if she allows sadness to come to the surface.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
That's because you saw the obvious. You didn't see the sadness in Josy, you saw her crying, you saw her sad.

With Maya, it's much deeper inside of her. You can see it in her awkwardness when Riona and Quinn presents new HOT's pledges, you can see it in her pale face when she asks MC's help after CUM-petition, you can hear it in her stories - it's plainly visible - you can see it in her behaviour when MC tells her about date with Josy or when she lost her calmness during that famous "You're not the daughter I wanted!" scene... Her sadness is much deeper and she hides it - not really successfully. It's probably more like depression and she is probably afraid she'll fall apart in pieces if she allows sadness to come to the surface.
I get what you're saying and I feel as though I kinda get the gist of what DPC is trying to do with Maya... And it ain't good tbh.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes