RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yes but I really really doubt that's what actually happened. It's definitely foreshadowing of smth. If there's smth I'd bet my balls on its that. The "i thought I saw smth but it was probably just in my head" is a big horror cliché. Plus she said ALL the photos in the house were tilted, MC only touched the painting

Also, MC saw it as tilted after seeing the intruder. When he woke up, Bella noted it was tilted too. So that means what MC saw before falling to sleep was accurate, which meant it was indeed also tilted when he first saw it and fixed it, then someone re-tilted it.
I think you are reading way too much into a scene that was set up just to show the drunken protagonist messing things around Bella's house and shitting himself because he was too inebriated to differentiate a mannequin from a person.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I wouldn't call them sisters because neither Jill nor Bella even adress each other like that when they are talking. Long time friends is a sure thing and maybe even being distant relatives.
this is true. I had also thought maybe midwife/caretaker/nanny. because in a wealthy family their the ones that raise the kids. whatever it may be she deff mothers jill more so than just someone that's a friend.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
I think you are reading way too much into a scene that was set up just to show the drunken protagonist messing things around Bella's house and shitting himself because he was too inebriated to differentiate a mannequin from a person.
Time will tell, but if it was all MC's imagination then thats a plot hole/error

MC : Huh weird, the painting is tilted again
Bella : Why was the painting tilted?

For me this just debunks the notion that it was in MC's head, cause him and bella both saw the same thing, which is the painting being tilted AFTER MC fixed it, proving that it wasn't MC's drunk vision.

Knowing DPC and his dark twists, some shit involving the intruder is gonna go down. mark my words

Kiyozumi

Feb 26, 2018
Anyone knows how to get maya sex scene? Walkthrough instructions too confusing or im too stupid to understand...anyway please help a brother in need :)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Anyone knows how to get maya sex scene? Walkthrough instructions too confusing or im too stupid to understand...anyway please help a brother in need :)
You need to not be a massive DIK or massive chick. somewhere in the mid-range on the DIK-Chick meter, preferably in the chick/huge chick range (as Maya generally likes chick choices). Its not a full sex scene, but you get to know her pretty well :sneaky:

Here is my poorly painted screenshot of the scale.

Kiyozumi

Feb 26, 2018
Yes! Thank you very much sir for the quick response.I ll put your solution to test and let you know of the results :D

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Generally speaking;
DIK: Good for Sage & Quinn, some peeking scenes
Chick: More relationship progress for all the other main girls, more scenes, some kissing choices

Contrary to what the name of the game would suggest, being slightly Chick has the slight content advantage atm.

DIK.gif

Reactions: vir_cotto and McKay

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
Generally speaking;
DIK: Good for Sage & Quinn, some peeking scenes
Chick: More relationship progress for all the other main girls, more scenes, some kissing choices

Contrary to what the name of the game would suggest, being slightly Chick has the slight content advantage atm.

View attachment 356773
I think the game title is a reference to the house not the DIK option

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The one about Jill's hymen really had me double-checking the pages, how did you keep track lmao.
maybe Jill has had mutiple boyfriends before
I knew it not so innocent after all :p Ooh Jill you dirty naughty girl that you are I wonder if even Tybalt would have to drug her ;)
I don't think Jill had any boyfriend that went too far, if you consider her initial kindness, her angry rection when MC lisened to her paino play, and how naive she was in the library, she probably is a kinky BDSM mistress that likes to break her partners and then heal them..

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
No need to be a party pooper man. There's one month left till the next episode and it's always good to discuss things other than who's a Virgin and who's got the biggest ass. This discussion alone brought up smth im sure most of us missed : Jill and Bella being related theory. Something I'm sure most ppl missed, including myself

I also highly doubt that dude was just in MC's head. What about the tilted photos? Must have happened for a reason, unless DPC is pulling a red herring a la David Lynch
Understand MC was drunker than a skunk in that scene in Bella's house. It wouldn't be difficult for him to have hallucinated some other person. He attempts to wash the dishes only to mistake white wine with dish soap and feels the need to straighten Bella's portrait when they were already straighten ending up tilting them instead. Remember the funny scene of him trying to text Maya, Josy, and Sage while being drunk?

Kiyozumi

Feb 26, 2018
Thank you all again for your responses i can finally move with my life now that i got the scene,it was the last missing :p.BTW #TeamSage all the way although she reminds me of the fiery redhead from daughter for dessert (cant remember name).Not that its a bad thing.On the contrary i'd like more redheads in games specially natural ones with freckles :p.And green eyes :O

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
nice Riona signature out of the side girls i want her to be a love interest the most or atleast more story content with her gotta love those tats and raven black hair she also has a nice ass
Really? I wouldn't think there is much to her apart from being Quinn's lackey she seems to be one of the girls that fall more in line with Quinn whatever her reason is for that I think if she thought more for herself she would be much better.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Really? I wouldn't think there is much to her apart from being Quinn's lackey she seems to be one of the girls that fall more in line with Quinn whatever her reason is for that I think if she thought more for herself she would be much better.
Has she ever talked? Because I don't think I remember her saying a word. She's always there, standing on the background and not doing much. I would like to see more of her when she's without Quinn, right now she feels like she's one of her accessories.

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Thank you all again for your responses i can finally move with my life now that i got the scene,it was the last missing :p.BTW #TeamSage all the way although she reminds me of the fiery redhead from daughter for dessert (cant remember name).Not that its a bad thing.On the contrary i'd like more redheads in games specially natural ones with freckles :p.And green eyes :O
I for once would like a fine redhead that isn't a sociopath.... but I guess Selina from BaR is the only one

Reactions: vir_cotto and Mytez
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes