Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I think your talking about a different party this party was after mc won the cumpetion at the start of episode 2 and he needs to talk the people around in some form of freeroam. the one you talk about was when you go to the party 1 day before mc leaves for his date with Josie.
Nah i was talking about the scene with Sage in the cafeteria. We clearly got mixed up my bad.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I don't think those two are apart of the HOT's or are they?, the girl that throws her drink at your face (on dik path only) is the cafeteria worker whose food you insulted earlier when talking to Sage.
That would explain why they would react like that when mc is on dik path. But the part why they where their eludes me if they where not part of Hot or Dik then from what fraternity are they from??

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
That would explain why they would react like that when mc is on dik path. But the part why they where their eludes me if they where not part of Hot or Dik then from what fraternity are they from??
Like I said - they're just students. Every fraternity would like to have beautiful girls at their parties - no matter if they're part of some sorority or not. Heather is there because she's Tommy's GF. It's possible Ashley was also invited by some of DIKs.

HOTs were needed just for pledge ceremony, for CUM-petition.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Like I said - they're just students. Every fraternity would like to have beautiful girls at their parties - no matter if they're part of some sorority or not. Heather is there because she's Tommy's GF. It's possible Ashley was also invited by some of DIKs.

Ok i gues that what was what confusing to me. i thought all the girls mc needed to interact with where either part of dik or Hot so if they where not part either then why did mc needed to interact with them in the first place ??

Mc did not need to interact with Dawe girl either. and she was a Hot girl too.

Maybe dr pinkcake put them their if you where on the chick path then at least you would be able to interact to some girls since all other Hot where offlimit for a chick class. then that would be hardly an party for mc for winning the cumpetition.

Reactions: vir_cotto

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Ok i gues that what was what confusing to me. i thought all the girls mc needed to interact with where either part of dik or Hot so if they where not part either then why did mc needed to interact with them in the first place ??
It was just a part of roaming scene. Maybe those characters will be more important later? We already know Heather is Tommy's GF, Elena John Boy's, Derek is interested in Ashley... But here on this pic you can see that all HOTs were in their uniforms. There are other girls but they're not in uniforms so they're probably not their members.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
It was just a part of roaming scene. Maybe those characters will be more important later? We already know Heather is Tommy's GF, Elena John Boy's, Derek is interested in Ashley... But here on this pic you can see that all HOTs were in their uniforms. There are other girls but they're not in uniforms so they're probably not their members.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That girl on Tommy's top right. Wearing jeans and talking to the girl in a white dress, she's really hot.

laliandra

May 2, 2019

i thought Heather was part of the HOTS based on this

ep2_sage_dance24_fr0.jpg

but now i realize we never actually see her face so who knows :unsure:

Tommy has a face you would never tire of punching :p I wonder who the girl is that's next to Tommy's girl with the red hair she looks good.
i hope we get to bang the blonde chick, mostly to show Tommy who's boss. also wouldn't mind getting a shot at the nerd's gf, she's a cutie

ep2_fri_party38_fr0.jpg

what the hell throw in John Boy gf while we're at it, we might as well go all in :ROFLMAO:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
August is near, can't wait for EP3 :D

so, if Maya sucks some DIK's cock or fucks him, we are done :mad:
she needs the money, i get it, but Quinn is not going to pay for her tuition just for fun. So she will have to earn it. I don't know what kinda job is Quinn going to give her but i don't see anything other than sucking, fucking or dealing drugs to be in the picture, right? :unsure:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019

View attachment 357879

i hope we get to bang the blonde chick, mostly to show Tommy who's boss. also wouldn't mind getting a shot at the nerd's gf, she's a cutie

View attachment 357882

what the hell throw in John Boy gf while we're at it, we might as well go all in :ROFLMAO:
She is already undressed so she is ready to party.. :whistle: And she called mc a prude for wearing clother..:LOL:

laliandra

May 2, 2019
August is near, can't wait for EP3 :D

so, if Maya sucks some DIK's cock or fucks him, we are done :mad:
she needs the money, i get it, but Quinn is not going to pay for her tuition just for fun. So she will have to earn it. I don't know what kinda job is Quinn going to give her but i don't see anything other than sucking, fucking or dealing drugs to be in the picture, right? :unsure:
this is one of the big mysteries of the game, that's why i'm pretty certain it's not something that has been revealed yet. logistically speaking, it wouldn't make much sense, HOTS would be losing money instead with this deal. i think Quinn's restaurant is her own thing, not the HOTS. Maya says in the first episode something like "they offer to pay your tuition if you fit their criteria", meaning not all the HOTS get this benefit. later she says Quinn said she had a proposition for her, which might very well be being part of the menu, but i don't think this one and the free tuition go hand in hand. my theory is the money comes from someone above, probably the same one involved with the drugs, and who knows what they get in exchange from the HOTS. :unsure:

either way, i'd stick with Maya all the way :love:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

View attachment 357879

View attachment 357882

She looks like an older version of Elena from DMD, maybe that was intentional on DPC's part.

Reactions: vir_cotto
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes