Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
If only Jill knows what we seen a few moments before that scene where he was sniffing her panties.. Also where Derek used his tooth brush in his ass now he wants to kiss jill after that scene i dont think i will be able to undo that visual element from my mind.. :sick:
Tybalt could never kiss Jill so you don't have to worry about that.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think this the reaction when she found out Tybolt was sniffing her panties.. :LOL: mc could not tell her he saw tybolt or else she will know mc was also in her room and also mc was the one who stole her money on the chair part, oops.:whistle:
If the option comes up to tell her I would she needs to know what kind of creep she is sleeping just yards from, as for the money we can always give that back to her but I don't think she will be trusting us anytime soon.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
If the option comes up to tell her I would she needs to know what kind of creep she is sleeping just yards from, as for the money we can always give that back to her but I don't think she will be trusting us anytime soon.
I hope their is a different way to expose tybolt for the creep he is.. you already know he is creep so stalking him seeing what he is up to then expose the peace of shit is better in my book.

Btw seeing as all other characters had a major boost even bella in their story part i hope we get to know jill better too maybe we can help her with school project she wanted to become school president or something like that maybe mc can help her get more votes.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes