name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
If by true calling you mean making her into some whore then no I'd rather we kept her on this sweet and innocent path and give her that support she has always needed with the help of her brother of course

View attachment 359271
Besides the darkside might be cooler but always loses in the end :D
Have you seen the pre-quels? :p
The best way to describe the power balance is that it works in cycles
Light side brings the cycle of chaos,incompetence,rampant crime,alcoholism and division
The dark side brings order:p

laliandra

May 2, 2019
oooh i see what you did there :sneaky:

it's a pity you can't be persuaded, but i respect your choice. the world need more men like you, loyal to a fault, and who are totally not working as undercover agents for the dark side ;);)

So after 815 pages, we agreee that Maya is the best girl, right? :unsure:
best of the main girls? yeah that's a fair assessment. and it'll remain like that unless DPC decides to upgrade certain side girl to main.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Have you seen the pre-quels? :p
The best way to describe the power balance is that it works in cycles
Light side brings the cycle of chaos,incompetence,rampant crime,alcoholism and division
The dark side brings order:p
I have indeed and yes they are killing my original heroes off but I'm only interested in Rey :love:
That's why it's best to be neutral :p so I can appear out of the blue with a killing blow to any side ;)

oooh i see what you did there :sneaky:

it's a pity you can't be persuaded, but i respect your choice. the world need more men like you, loyal to a fault, and who are totally not working as undercover agents for the dark side ;);)

best of the main girls? yeah that's a fair assessment. and it'll remain like that unless DPC decides to upgrade certain side girl to main.
Are you trying to blow my cover here :p :LOL: that is top secret information and just because I have a secret thing for Quinn :censored:
If Jade gets promoted I'm there, believe me.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yes, that's one of the definitions, too. But you'll see that most unmarried females in their 20's or 30's will be still referred as "girls".
Living in couple European countries,knowing people from across the ocean(both north and south)and even couple of Asians,I have never heard anyone reffering to 30 year old woman as a "girl"...if anything,Arabs would go the other way and reffer to children as "woman"

I have indeed and yes they are killing my original heroes off but I'm only interested in Rey :love:
That's why it's best to be neutral :p so I can appear out of the blue with a killing blow to any side ;)

Oh my goodnesso_OI hate that character,she`s horrible...I think I preffer Jar Jar:LOL:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well if it`s gonna make you feel better,she`s nothing alike,Jar Jar was at least funny in a slap-stick,childish way...Rey is wood,that gradually gets more and more bored with how good at everything and powerful she is :ROFLMAO:
I'd never attack Quinn in this way (n) :p although she is better written than Rey I will admit that and with that said Rey will be better in the next episode I can guarantee it ;)

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I'd never attack Quinn in this way (n) :p although she is better written than Rey I will admit that and with that said Rey will be better in the next episode I can guarantee it ;)
:LOL:It`s not an attack,it`s literally what happens in the movie:pShe gets bored...first time she enters Millenium Falcon not only does she know how to pilot it,she upgrades it!And that happens in the supposedly better movie...:LOL:I`m not telling you not to like her,she`s just extremely poorly written...
We`ll see,my hopes for Disney Star Wars are as low as my interest in it:p

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
for me it will be a close call between jose and maya
and jill and bella are also 2 of my favorite

will be funny to see bella enter the dik house and see all those faces and be afrait lol
and maybe get into a fight with quinn

but i dont know i must see for my self :)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
:LOL:It`s not an attack,it`s literally what happens in the movie:pShe gets bored...first time she enters Millenium Falcon not only does she know how to pilot it,she upgrades it!And that happens in the supposedly better movie...:LOL:I`m not telling you not to like her,she`s just extremely poorly written...
We`ll see,my hopes for Disney Star Wars are as low as my interest in it:p
What can I say she is a very intelligent woman:p besides look at what Anakin could do in episode 1 and I don't disagree with you about the Disney part if Disney was to have made this Maya would be Cinderella, Jill Snow White and Quinn would be the Witch :p

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Man I'd really like if the Maya & Josy being secret lover theory to be true. It'd be an easy way to tie Josy in with the rest of the girls. Even though I don't think it's true as much as I'd like it to be. Rather than being sad and conflicted due to not being allowed to be with each other for whatever reason they could instead show their love for each other while swallowing MC's cock.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Man I'd really like if the Maya & Josy being secret lover theory to be true. It'd be an easy way to tie Josy in with the rest of the girls. Even though I don't think it's true as much as I'd like it to be. Rather than being sad and conflicted due to not being allowed to be with each other for whatever reason they could instead show their love for each other while swallowing MC's cock.
After hearing that theory again for the millionth time No! Or let's have Bella and Jill hook up or even Sage and Quinn having two girls will not work out well in this game.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
After hearing that theory again for the millionth time No! Or let's have Bella and Jill hook up or even Sage and Quinn having two girls will not work out well in this game.
The only character than can be a lesbian, so far, is Jill. She shows no interest in Tybalt and treats MC as a friend, she never behaves like she's attracted to him in any way, like Bella (the other one that isn't that much into him).

The rest of the LIs have been engaged with him in sexual acts or have inner monologued about him.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes