Darg

Dec 3, 2017
it’s not only related to her, what circle is already the discussion of the "best girl" here?

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Josy best girl. Maya 2nd best girl. Sarah best side girl. Quinn most interesting girl. Bella irrelevant girl.

Jill... remains to be seen.

Feel free to disagree, but if you do, don't ask me for help when you're stuck in the janitor's closet.
I really really tried not opening my mouth and leave your comment alone, but I can’t help myself: how is Bella less relevant than a girl like Sarah??? Her whole purpose was for a sex scene and I doubt we’d be getting much more content with her. She has no personality whatsoever even Bella has more. Jade and Quinn best side girls btw.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I really really tried not opening my mouth and leave your comment alone, but I can’t help myself: how is Bella less relevant than a girl like Sarah??? Her whole purpose was for a sex scene and I doubt we’d be getting much more content with her. She has no personality whatsoever even Bella has more. Jade and Quinn best side girls btw.
Just a personal opinion. Bella is a dick though she helped us, and I don't like her personality. Something in her just puts me off.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

freca

Jun 15, 2017
I'd prefer Maya over Sage wouldn't want to be getting Chad's sloppy seconds now either ;) and I'd say Maya did a pretty good job when she was fulfilling our desires unlike Sage who wants us to follow her boyfriend about :p and I'd say liking Quinn is a risk worth taking at least you know what you are in for.
I must've missed the part where Maya does anything to fill anyone's desires. Straight up cock tease who would just as easily as stab you in the back (siding with and doing Quinn's bidding is proof enough). And who cares if Sage has been with Chad. He likely has a micro-dick and could barely get it passed her labia majora.

Quinn deserves no one's love. She should be left barren and alone, dying in a stale-beer smelling, shit-covered alleyway with her drugs still being pumped into her arm as rats gnaw her face off.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Just a personal opinion. Bella is a dick though she helped us, and I don't like her personality. Something in her just puts me off.
thats why we need to w8 am very very sure bella have a very big heart only atm she not showing it
she did take care of the MC even if he was totaly drunk she help him anyways
and after he much walk back she stil give him a ride back so in my few she not bad ad all

but something is blocking her emotion and maybe the MC can get true to her ad some point
and we will see how she really is and then we can judge for our self

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I must've missed the part where Maya does anything to fill anyone's desires. Straight up cock tease who would just as easily as stab you in the back (siding with and doing Quinn's bidding is proof enough). And who cares if Sage has been with Chad. He likely has a micro-dick and could barely get it passed her labia majora.

Quinn deserves no one's love. She should be left barren and alone, dying in a stale-beer smelling, shit-covered alleyway with her drugs still being pumped into her arm as rats gnaw her face off.
Well at least she is not as desperate as Sage is for the MC's dick I feel like Sage is more playing around with the MC for now perhaps the rebound guy for her to get over Chad, Maya is the best GF material she is a nice sweet girl who unlike Sage won't drop to her knees and sucks your dick after a guitar lesson :p

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

Maya might be a cock tease but Sage is a cuckold tease,it takes truly "refined" taste to desire lips that just sucked off Chad,even fucking Jacob ain`t interested and fucking Jacob is interested in Arieth.

And for that last comment you deserve Chad standing behind you,with his cock pumping your snarky arse.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Maya might be a cock tease but Sage is a cuckold tease,it takes truly "refined" taste to desire lips that just sucked off Chad,even fucking Jacob ain`t interested and fucking Jacob is interested in Arieth.

And for that last comment you deserve Chad standing behind you,with his cock pumping your snarky arse.
By that last comment, I assume your a believer of the Chad is gay theory?
I never knew they were your side girl choices very good taste (y)
Try and guess my side girl choices. And no, not Envy.

freca

Jun 15, 2017

Sage at least gives MC a titjob. What does Maya do? Nothing.

As far as Chad and myself; keep your fantasies private. And keep me out them, creep-o.

• Haha
Reactions: HK51

freca

Jun 15, 2017
Well at least she is not as desperate as Sage is for the MC's dick I feel like Sage is more playing around with the MC for now perhaps the rebound guy for her to get over Chad, Maya is the best GF material she is a nice sweet girl who unlike Sage won't drop to her knees and sucks your dick after a guitar lesson :p
Sage goes after what she wants and doesn't play around, which makes her the superior GF material. Versus Maya who is conniving, and plays mind games with the MC.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I wanna rip out Jill’s hymen with my bare teeth.
As crazy as it sounds I missed this sentence. :LOL:

thats why we need to w8 am very very sure bella have a very big heart only atm she not showing it
she did take care of the MC even if he was totaly drunk she help him anyways
and after he much walk back she stil give him a ride back so in my few she not bad ad all

but something is blocking her emotion and maybe the MC can get true to her ad some point
and we will see how she really is and then we can judge for our self
BROF.gif

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Sage goes after what she wants and doesn't play around, which makes her the superior GF material. Versus Maya who is conniving, and plays mind games with the MC.
Yeah whores usually get straight down to business :p and she was all too eager fair enough if you like an easy girl ;) with Maya she is more cautious and doesn't want to jump straight into anything yet and she hasn't played any mind games with the MC she has explained her situation

freca

Jun 15, 2017
Yeah whores usually get straight down to business :p and she was all too eager fair enough if you like an easy girl ;) with Maya she is more cautious and doesn't want to jump straight into anything yet and she hasn't played any mind games with the MC she has explained her situation
Mind games don't have to be complicated. The MC has expressed his feelings towards her. She reciprocates absolutely nothing.
Nothing but blue balls, and a guaranteed outcome to be one of Quinn's sluts, or she's teasing you only because she's a pure lesbian and hasn't admitted it to herself yet. Or maybe... just maybe, Maya is a trap. ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes