name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Sage at least gives MC a titjob. What does Maya do? Nothing.

As far as Chad and myself; keep your fantasies private. And keep me out them, creep-o.
Yeah she does...while still being in a relationship with someone else "superior gf material" with Maya one does not have to wonder ...did she at least brushed her teeth after sucking the other guy?

Oh I`m not planning on intervening between you and Chad I leave you boys to your refined tastes ;)

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Sage at least gives MC a titjob. What does Maya do? Nothing.

As far as Chad and myself; keep your fantasies private. And keep me out them, creep-o.
All you did was point out how quick Sage is to spread her legs for MC for being her errand boy over Maya who's obviously hiding some past experience from us as to why she isn't an easy to pipe whore like most of the other girls in the school.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I must've missed the part where Maya does anything to fill anyone's desires. Straight up cock tease who would just as easily as stab you in the back (siding with and doing Quinn's bidding is proof enough). And who cares if Sage has been with Chad. He likely has a micro-dick and could barely get it passed her labia majora.
I know right ?? i hear Sage saying this to me all fucking night:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
All you did was point out how quick Sage is to spread her legs for MC for being her errand boy over Maya who's obviously hiding some past experience from us as to why she isn't an easy to pipe whore like the most of the other girls in the school.
What do you mean i thought the fingering scene at the dorm after the party with Maya was pretty hot. :love: :love:

Last edited:

freca

Jun 15, 2017
All you did was point out how quick Sage is to spread her legs for MC for being her errand boy over Maya who's obviously hiding some past experience from us as to why she isn't an easy to pipe whore like most of the other girls in the school.
I don't think she has any past problems. That's likely just one more mind game. She'll be Quinn's bottom bitch soon.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mind games don't have to be complicated. The MC has expressed his feelings towards her. She reciprocates absolutely nothing.
Nothing but blue balls, and a guaranteed outcome to be one of Quinn's sluts, or she's teasing you only because she's a pure lesbian and hasn't admitted it to herself yet. Or maybe... just maybe, Maya is a trap. ;)
Well, that doesn't mean anything she looks almost uncomfortable with the grinding act that she had to do Maya for me just ain't one of those girls that are easy for some girls it's a bigger decision than it is for others. But here I am again defending Maya from a Sage fan and Maya is not even my favourite yet. And no Maya is no trap

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Nope Maya is no trap:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The buildup with Maya after that party was really well done. I hope Dr Pinkcake make more of these types of getaway especially when persueing different path. Also i hope to see more of those fighting scenes especially if they involve some of the woman like Sage or maybe others like Josy or Maya etc..

Where MC will be training them, to get off some steam..

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well, that doesn't mean anything she looks almost uncomfortable with the grinding act that she had to do Maya for me just ain't one of those girls that are easy for some girls it's a bigger decision than it is for others. But here I am again defending Maya from a Sage fan and Maya is not even my favourite yet. And no Maya is no trap
I mean,the situation is uncomfortable for her because she`s being watched...and getting gradually more and more aroused...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes