Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I mean,the situation is uncomfortable for her because she`s being watched...and getting gradually more and more aroused...
She scarred Sage is using her Binoculars on her. :love: :devilish: And then inviting MC to come and witch with her.:LOL: Can you believe that seeing Sage and MC using the binoculars and if people complain and ask question we just say we love bird watching.:cautious:

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
:devilish: Seeing as Hellweek is on the rise, Sage is going to be a major part of it, with the conflicted chad part. Atleast that is what i am expecting. One thing is certain it wont be easy for the MC.:whistle:
Maybe so, but we haven’t even gotten a preview on Sage. We’ve had 2 on Jill so it’s safe to assume she’s getting plenty of content.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Maybe so, but we haven’t even gotten a preview on Sage. We’ve had 2 on Jill so it’s safe to assume she’s getting plenty of content.
Does not really matter she is the head of the HOT fraternity, so she will always be part of the storyline. Right now we saw Quinn and the others so Sage wont be far behind that.

And also with Chad closing in on the mc so this clash will be a hard one. I wonder what the consequences are if you decided to help Sage further to identify the girl Chad was cheating with or not. how does the story progress if you dont help Sage finding out with who he is cheating with.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
isn't it strange how the supposed Maya defenders are also the most enthusiastic supporters of the Maya was raped theory? :unsure:it's like they really want it to happen. she cannot be simply shy or want to take it slowly, she had to be fucking raped... that's great :cautious:

luckily for Maya, Quinn and her dark followers are here to protect her :whistle:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah ik but I meant about her being a exhibitionist.
That would be an interesting twist,she doesn`t mind changing in front of a dude she just met after all or dancing with him in her thongs:p
For serious though,I think the hips movement is what got her aroused and the watching part is what makes her uncomfortable

Does not really matter she is the head of the HOT fraternity, so she will always be part of the storyline. Right now we saw Quinn and the others so Sage wont be far behind that.

And also with Chad closing in on the mc so this clash will be a hard one. I wonder what the consequences are if you decided to help Sage further to identify the girl Chad was cheating with or not. how does the story progress if you dont help Sage finding out with who he is cheating with.
I`m sure Sage will get some content aswell,that clifhanger at the end of ep 2,is a good hint that we will be seeing more of Sage ;) (and Chad)

Heads out the gutter you two Maya is a good girl and while I don't disagree with the hymen statement I don't think it was her best experience for when it happened
I`m not saying she`s not,it wasn`t the worst either:pI mean the next time they have been alone,together at night she was ready to go further and enjoyed it,it doesn`t make her bad

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I`m not saying she`s not,it wasn`t the worst either:pI mean the next time they have been alone,together at night she was ready to go further and enjoyed it,it doesn`t make her bad
What I think happened she had a shit bf that didn't really know what he was doing. Well the MC has grown on her a lot and of course sharing a room sparks were bound to fly with all that chemistry they have together.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
What I think happened she had a shit bf that didn't really know what he was doing. Well the MC has grown on her a lot and of course sharing a room sparks were bound to fly with all that chemistry they have together.
I mean she compares MC to her dildo so idk,don`t want to go too far off the script.
He did and they both have Quinn to thank for that :p
It`s not a bad thing that she`s attracted to him,that`s like my entire point.She`s obviously not a ho but she is sexually awakened

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I mean she compares MC to her dildo so idk,don`t want to go too far off the script.
He did and they both have Quinn to thank for that :p
It`s not a bad thing that she`s attracted to him,that`s like my entire point.She`s obviously not a ho but she is sexually awakened
I don't think she has had much sexual experience even a girl that good looking it would be quite the surprise.

Well good thing we’re gonna share a room with Jill soon.
Let's make sure Tybalt hears it all ;)

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Maya story seem to be more tragic not sure what to make of it though. But i dont think she was the kind of person that sleeps around with different guys either. The part that worries me is is when she yells you are not the daughter i wanted..o_O

What kind of father says something like that to his own daughter ?? :mad:

Janalai

Aug 1, 2019
View attachment 240810

Overview:
A young man, from a low-income family, moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2019-05-03
Release Date: 2019-05-03
Developer: DrPinkCake - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.0
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Crunched:
- - - -
Others: COMPRESSED -
UNOFFICIAL ANDROID

Extras: - Walkthrough - Turkish Translation - Walkthrougth Mod
*"This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk."

View attachment 240790 View attachment 303181 View attachment 240791 View attachment 303177 View attachment 320611 View attachment 303182 View attachment 303180 View attachment 320599 View attachment 320612
View attachment 303179 View attachment 240800 View attachment 240801 View attachment 240796 View attachment 303176 View attachment 240798 View attachment 240792 View attachment 240807 View attachment 240808
Downloaded and unzipped, the game doesn't launch. I'm a mac user. No error message, no anything. Any idea what might be wrong?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes