Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Maybe they where talking about a different game like being a Rock star i know Julia was allot of talk about how they wanted her to fuck other guys while mc could do nothing about that..

They even wanted that other ugly friend to fuck Julia. :sick:
Another subject that needs to die off people need to understand that Julia is not a Li

Popular opinions are for her to fuck the MC (which absolutely won't happen) or other girls (which is obviously the superior choice).
Can't she just be a background character and leave it at that? Just helps her brother from time to time.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Reading Maya and rape in the same sentence makes me sick :mad:; I don't think she was raped or abused, a girl victim of that often tends to be afraid or even disgusted by physical intimacy while Maya doesn't seem to have any problem fooling around with MC, actually she tries NOT to like it (every time she does something with him she tells herself it's wrong) for some mysterious reason.
uhm,was it everytime though?She tries to hold back when being watched by HoT`s standing behind the bed.She quite enjoys the fingering,licks the MC`s finger even and says it was amazing and that she`s gonna remember that night...
And probably starts thinking about babies - doesn`t say or think that last part but that`s like,you know,implied( :LOL:)

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Reading Maya and rape in the same sentence makes me sick :mad:; I don't think she was raped or abused, a girl victim of that often tends to be afraid or even disgusted by physical intimacy while Maya doesn't seem to have any problem fooling around with MC, actually she tries NOT to like it (every time she does something with him she tells herself it's wrong) for some mysterious reason.
Most likely story is Maya had a bad relationship with a older guy and just didn't get on with her Dad.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheFinder

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
Jesus Christ I cant believe you degenerates really wrote 800 pages of debate over the characters in this game. The guy has made two releases of the game and this game has more pages than any other ive seen for the small amount of game we have. Take that shit elsewhere, how they hell are you supposed to find anything in this thread. Degenerates get a life

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Maybe they where talking about a different game like being a Rock star i know Julia was allot of talk about how they wanted her to fuck other guys while mc could do nothing about that..

They even wanted that other ugly friend to fuck Julia. :sick:
Dev should just make a message every time you boot up the game stating Julia won't be a LI because people just won't stop asking no matter how many times it's been stated that there won't be any incest with Julia.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
uhm,was it everytime though?She tries to hold back when being watched by HoT`s standing behind the bed.She quite enjoys the fingering,licks the MC`s finger even and says it was amazing and that she`s gonna remember that night...
And probably starts thinking about babies - doesn`t say or think that last part but that`s like,you know,implied( :LOL:)
Yep, I started to think about babies with Maya since episode 1 :ROFLMAO:; but why she is so hesitant (even when they are alone after the cumpetition) if she clearly enjoys it so much? That's the question :unsure: .

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
Jesus Christ I cant believe you degenerates really wrote 800 pages of debate over the characters in this game. The guy has made two releases of the game and this game has more pages than any other ive seen for the small amount of game we have. Take that shit elsewhere, how they hell are you supposed to find anything in this thread. Degenerates get a life
Maybe it's just a good game and people like talking about it? :unsure:

Also there's a wonderful thing called a search button or ya know, just asking nicely is another cool method too.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
tenor.gif

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Jesus Christ I cant believe you degenerates really wrote 800 pages of debate over the characters in this game. Take that shit elsewhere, how they hell are you supposed to find anything in this thread. Degenerates get a life
Wow! You really scared us - mostly with how illiterate you are. I bet we'll stop writing just because of your kind words - you should really check us, though - tomorrow, day after...

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Quinn probably has some drugs to take the edge off for you, give her a call.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I like to use the search function myself :D as for degenerates

FondWarmBobwhite-small.gif

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Dev should just make a message every time you boot up the game stating Julia won't be a LI because people just won't stop asking no matter how many times it's been stated that there won't be any incest with Julia.
Even that wont help.. People will still think their will be stuff with Julia later.. :love:

Reactions: TheFinder
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes