Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hey guys/gals. Does the the sig tutorial work on Adobe Photoshop with GIMP? I want to use it to make a static DIK fan image as well as one with motion between other games.
You should check Krulls stuff he has templates and everything for that

ladymaria2072 KassandraACO Not sure if you have seen this pic of Jill from DPC patreon jill.gif

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Or she never expected to develop feelings so quickly for our MC and this could be confusing her even more about what to do it certainly can't be easy with everything else weighing on her mind.

Also for those that keep asking for updates constantly if you want the news first become a patron if you like this game so much
Oh that`s for sure,thanks to Quinn they became close enough to start a relationship already,sure as hell Maya did not planned it...or did she?Maybe she`s the non confirmed,mysterious mastermind:p

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Hey guys/gals. Does the the sig tutorial work on Adobe Photoshop with GIMP? I want to use it to make a static DIK fan image as well as one with motion between other games.
GIMP can usually open photoshop files no problem, it's the other way round that doesn't work. you can get a bunch of signatures you like and put them together with

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you guys want to have the same few conversations with the same few people every few days that's your prerogative. What you should have done though, is listen to the moderator that suggested you start a new thread as this one has become a chatroom with notifications so frequent that many have stopped following the thread altogether; this isn't a good practice if you want to turn pirates into patrons. I'm surprised this thread hasn't been nuked yet like the man of the house thread. I believe this thread has been playing Russian roulette and has been fortunate to keep shooting blanks.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I think you're absolutely correct. Maya was only being helpful like the person she is, but noticed quickly that this jerk of a MC is actually quite nice. And her start as a HOT pledge hasn't been all that successful either, but the MC seems to be nice as well and not telling her to fuck off, though he certainly could do so.
I mean
If he wants to live on a bench in the park :p

• Haha
Reactions: TheFinder

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
I keep seeing that you can search for specific person's post. Im new to this forum , how do you do that on phone? I want to see N7's posts about next update.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
If you guys want to have the same few conversations with the same few people every few days that's your prerogative. What you should have done though, is listen to the moderator that suggested you start a new thread as this one has become a chatroom with notifications so frequent that many have stopped following the thread altogether; this isn't a good practice if you want to turn pirates into patrons. I'm surprised this thread hasn't been nuked yet like the man of the house thread. I believe this thread has been playing Russian roulette and has been fortunate to keep shooting blanks.
Actually you and the other forum member are the only 2 who brought this up.. what moderator ?? their was never any moderator in this thread at all and all of the topics here where all about this game. ;)

And if you looked at man of the house that topic had forum members all ganging up on eachother that never happened here.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Actually you and the other forum member are the only 2 who brought this up.. what moderator ?? their was never any moderator in this thread at all and all of the topics here where all about this game. ;)

And if you looked at man of the house that topic had forum members all ganging up on eachother that never happened here.
:eek: Yeah google translation can be a source of humor.
Anyways, I have a suggestion for all the posts about rating the girls in this game or discussing pregnant renders. Why not make an off topic thread about rating the "Being a DiK" girls and making renders of them pregant with multiple babies each? That way you can run with it and the people who are waiting for the release don't keep checking and finding a lively discussion about "this is best girl" and "Make her pregnant and i'll love you for 5 dollars."

You're right, not a moderator just an admin. MotH was nuked because they post count & like farmed that thread... seems familiar :unsure:

Reactions: HK51

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Look at that post that was only suggestion.. later people already mentioned what we started and off topic post about being a dik in the off-topic section and that was the real bad idea part so that is why everything stayed in this thread or else you would get uncontrollable off-topic posts all concering being a Dik.. ;)

And not just 1 post but 1000 off=topic threads.. so this was better compromise.

And wow i cant believe in June this thread was still 288 pages we came long way since June. :love:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
You're right, not a moderator just an admin. MotH was nuked because they post count & like farmed that thread... seems familiar :unsure:
I don't understand what's the problem here, all the posts are on topic, no rules have been broken and nobody is farming anything (what's even the point of that?) so why should the tread be nuked?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't understand what's the problem here, all the posts are on topic, no rules have been broken and nobody is farming anything (what's even the point of that?) so why should the tread be nuked?
That is not really true. Lots of off topic around here with all those hundreds of new pages. Just that the mods don't seem to mind so long people aren't fighting each other or worse.

Reactions: vir_cotto
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes