Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Hmmm Quinn`s instincts about Camilla has been correct....and did Jill befirended panty sniffing melon fucker?Yes,she did :p

Ofcourse,Jade is the queen of your kingdom;)(within the great Quinn empire:p)
But she doesn’t know about his panty-sniffing watermelon-fucking antics. Or she would never have befriended him.

May 8, 2018
Yeah, I wouldn't bother with Jill, just remember how she ends up being after finishing college. Blonde and extremely slutty.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well bro, that was uncalled for.:eek::oops: That reference is sick. I hope and I believe that DPC won't whore himself for money (he proved this with, ah :(, AL), like that guy (He have sell himself for really low price, that says all about his character).

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

First off, a warm welcome to all new patrons, I really appreciate your support!

I loved the week that just passed, it was very different and frankly overwhelming. I had to work a bit on the Steam release of Acting Lessons that I'm very happy with.

And I had a lot of time to polish Being a DIK. I have done crazy amounts of work on just about everything in the game.

You will find it very different in terms of design and I have never been this satisfied with the look of the game as I am right now.

The episode will be released in August. We are currently waiting on ~10 animations to render to completion.

Proofreading has already been carried out and when almost all animations have been rendered, beta testing will start. I estimate beta testing to start sometime next week.

The testers will have a lot to test before release, but it will not take longer than 2 weeks for this process to complete. During this time I will also fix the bugs and errors they find.

Meanwhile, I will work on some further improvements on the game, but I have already started writing Episode 4, which is the final episode of the Season (It's not called a Chapter anymore and there's some exciting news in the near future about this).

Sadly, I'll go back to my IRL job next week after these wonderful weeks of vacation.

Today I wanted to tease the Changelog of the new update. It will likely change a little bit more before release.

-- Changelog v0.3.0 --

Added Episode 3 that includes

2289 renders

98 animations

17 songs

9 sound effects

- Added 2 new tile sets for the shuffle mini-game.

- Added 7 new phone backgrounds, unlocked by making different choices in the game.

- Updated the Bios app with new characters and made the code generic.

- Scenes and Rewards can now be replayed/viewed from the main menu.

- Changed the design of Rewards and Scenes menus.

- Changed the design of the game menus.

- Changed the design of the skip function and general GUI frames.

- Changed the design of Save/Load menus, PLEASE NOTE! Old saves will look weird in these menus. You will have to save them again to fix this problem.

- Changed the design of Quick menus.

- Added modification of the Quick menus. You can now select which buttons you want to see, also if the quick menu should be enabled, disabled or enabled when hovered.

- Changed the design of choices, tutorials and help messages.

- Changed the design of all free roams.

- Replaced the Brawler app and the story fights in Episode 1 and 2.

- Added more options for the path mini-game to increase the variety.

- Added 3 new main menu background screens.

- Conversations and bios will now automatically scroll to the bottom and most recent message.

- Changed the design of several apps and made them generic for future additions.

- Removed the Notes app. The Save comment functionality has been added to the Save screen. You can no longer save a comment about your game.

- Added a new social media app for the phone, "Rooster".

- Redesigned the Math class.

- Redesigned the English class and increased the timer duration with 15%.

- Redesigned the Gender studies class.

- Added a prompt when stealing money in Jill's dorm.

- Made the Vault digits, found during free roam, colored so it will be easier to spot them.

- Changed music during tests to be less intrusive.

- Fixed a bug for the Maya lewd scene where Massive Chicks got the wrong variable. It would show as you fingering Maya in the relationship report even though the scene didn't unlock.

- Fixed errors with the relationship report that caused the wrong messages to be displayed for Maya and Sage.

- Fixed a bug with the music app that had the wrong path for the song wings.mp3

- Fixed a bug with the free roam at Isabella's home where you would jump to the wrong room after playing brawler or shuffle.

- Fixed a bug with unlocking the Pet names app that occurred when playing the game for the first time.

- Fixed several typos. Thanks for reporting them to me.

Cheers

Dr PinkCake

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
You're right, not a moderator just an admin. MotH was nuked because they post count & like farmed that thread... seems familiar :unsure:
game's name doesn't suggest being a literal dick mate, you want to check for updates? f95zone.to/latest is enough to see if there are updates or not.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
- Changed the design of Save/Load menus, PLEASE NOTE! Old saves will look weird in these menus. You will have to save them again to fix this problem.
This means i will likely play again from the start. Oh the trouble! :ROFLMAO:

Nice post N7, with any luck the episode will be released during the second half of the month.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

-- Changelog v0.3.0 --

2289 renders
98 animations
17 songs
Thank you for the update news N7 ,these numbers are really impressive to me .
I'm full of joy when i see a developer , completed devoted to his Opera , with a behavior so respectful for all his players ...
From my side i really appreciate a lot ... :)

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019

I loved the week that just passed, it was very different and frankly overwhelming. I had to work a bit on the Steam release of Acting Lessons that I'm very happy with.

And I had a lot of time to polish Being a DIK. I have done crazy amounts of work on just about everything in the game.

You will find it very different in terms of design and I have never been this satisfied with the look of the game as I am right now.

The episode will be released in August. We are currently waiting on ~10 animations to render to completion.

Proofreading has already been carried out and when almost all animations have been rendered, beta testing will start. I estimate beta testing to start sometime next week.

The testers will have a lot to test before release, but it will not take longer than 2 weeks for this process to complete. During this time I will also fix the bugs and errors they find.

Meanwhile, I will work on some further improvements on the game, but I have already started writing Episode 4, which is the final episode of the Season (It's not called a Chapter anymore and there's some exciting news in the near future about this).

Sadly, I'll go back to my IRL job next week after these wonderful weeks of vacation.

Today I wanted to tease the Changelog of the new update. It will likely change a little bit more before release.

-- Changelog v0.3.0 --

2289 renders

98 animations

17 songs

9 sound effects

- Added 7 new phone backgrounds, unlocked by making different choices in the game.

- Added modification of the Quick menus. You can now select which buttons you want to see, also if the quick menu should be enabled, disabled or enabled when hovered.

- Conversations and bios will now automatically scroll to the bottom and most recent message.

- Changed the design of several apps and made them generic for future additions.

- Removed the Notes app. The Save comment functionality has been added to the Save screen. You can no longer save a comment about your game.

- Made the Vault digits, found during free roam, colored so it will be easier to spot them.

- Fixed a bug for the Maya lewd scene where Massive Chicks got the wrong variable. It would show as you fingering Maya in the relationship report even though the scene didn't unlock.

- Fixed errors with the relationship report that caused the wrong messages to be displayed for Maya and Sage.

- Fixed a bug with the free roam at Isabella's home where you would jump to the wrong room after playing brawler or shuffle.

- Fixed a bug with unlocking the Pet names app that occurred when playing the game for the first time.

Cheers

Dr PinkCake
This will be one of those games i will be happy to start from the very beginning again. wow that is allot of stuff. (y)

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I thought you watch Dragon Ball so you would understand what ultra instinct is. it doesn't give Jill the ability to read people's minds or know what they do in their free time. It is however superior to a super saiyan Quinn :p.
I was in elementary school when I started watching it,it was looong time ago ;)
Using cheats(wikia):"...Son Goku`s hair became silver..." hmmm:unsure:

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I was in elementary school when I started watching it,it was looong time ago ;)
Using cheats(wikia):"...Son Goku`s hair became silver..." hmmm:unsure:
Nice one but Quinn only dyed her hair silver, I think she's a blonde so yeah she's a super saiyan.
But you missed one detail about ultra instinct: the silver eyes for proof.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017

-- Changelog v0.3.0 --

2289 renders

98 animations

17 songs

9 sound effects

Cheers

Dr PinkCake
damm, this update is like 2 year content of other games

laliandra

May 2, 2019
It's probably 97 blinking animations and a sex scene with Arieth.
between the last 2 episodes they were 128 animations so it's difficult to tell just from a number. while it's obviously an increase in sheer quantity it was already expected since we were told this was going to be a big episode.
it all depends on the size of the animation really. for example, i think ep1 while having almost 30 animations fewer was much better in that department than ep2.
ep1 had the Maya grind scene that was like a 40 second animation and the Riona bj scene, which is unarguably the best scene ever made, being also like 30 seconds long. most animations tend to be between 1-5 seconds with a couple of 15 seconds ones as outliers.

Jill Lover

Jan 3, 2019
Im so excited about episode 3 like this game is just the best from all i have played and i have played lot of them so dont dissapoint me :cool::cool:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes