Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Seem's so long ago heh but just a reminder for those who forgotten. There'll be the option for a threesome with Quinn and Riona in Ep 3. No solo fuck with Riona though.
where did you get this juicy information? HOW DID I MISS THIS?

dunhill

May 3, 2017
dunhill, are you still talking about Jill? I don't know how many people live a live you described but totally a small amount. And the character Jill is, even if we don't know her fully, isn't perceived as someone with stds and being party-animal, moreover someone with dept in the future.

Real life isn't THAT harsh. Is it? Also the author explicitly warned, that this game is NOT the one where you should escape irl troubles, it is gonna go downhill in the future.
uhhh????

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Unconfirmed sources have confirmed to me that Ep 4 will release in September and will include a raid on area 51 , and the decisions made during the raid will impact all future episodes

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Most of the good topics are already discussed, so there isn't much to talk about anymore.
Mormont Gwinb777 Fantabaldu name88 vir_cotto

your comment is pretty much under estimating how many times those topics have discussed

still it is nice that the thread died out a bit since we 4 know why that is

almost 840 pages full of repeated

waifu wars

best girl images

theories

why Quinn is the worst girl but we sure love to hate her due to her personality

does Jill have her hymn

Jill memes

memes in general or about the game

but w/e heres to the people who like these girls

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dasati

KANE LIVES!

im glad Riona will be in a threesome scene shes my favorite Hots girl

Last edited:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Wait so we're getting a Quinn and Riona threesome in episode 3? ... that's a hard pass from me. Riona's pussy prolly has the new plague on it, shit's gonna make us look and dress like her.

Last edited:
Reactions: vir_cotto
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes