King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I need to get STD to fuck Quinn and Riona together? Now that's what I would call it "worth it"
Mormont Mytez Gwinb777 Fantabaldu vir_cotto

everyone knows Digital crabs are the best crabs and being a harem master i sure have bunch of those

there are currently 10 girls in this game i want impregnate 5 of them are the hot girls 4 are Sage Bella Maya and Jill the other girls are the gym milf Jade and Cathy

DisastrousPointlessAlaskanmalamute-size_restricted.gif

for those who dont remember the gym milf its this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mormont Gwinb777 Fantabaldu name88 vir_cotto

your comment is pretty much under estimating how many times those topics have discussed

still it is nice that the thread died out a bit since we 4 know why that is

almost 840 pages full of repeated

waifu wars

best girl images

theories

why Quinn is the worst girl but we sure love to hate her due to her personality

does Jill have her hymn

Jill memes

memes in general or about the game

but w/e heres to the people who like these girls

Dasati

KANE LIVES!

im glad Riona will be in a threesome scene shes my favorite Hots girl
The two biggest understatements on here if you ask me yet people still want to bring up old theories go back 100 or 200 pages and read you missed a big topic how many more times will people mention Tybalt and his watermelons :p Also Jade is the best girl ;)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Mormont Mytez Gwinb777 Fantabaldu vir_cotto

everyone knows Digital crabs are the best crabs and being a harem master i sure have bunch of those

there are currently 10 girls in this game i want impregnate 5 of them are the hot girls 4 are Sage Bella Maya and Jill the other girls are the gym milf Jade and Cathy

View attachment 362073

for those who dont remember the gym milf its this

I may be wrong but 5 +4+3 = 12
Leave Jill alone. She may be a raccoon but she’s my raccoon :mad:.
I wonder... what if Jill is a healthy carrier of an STD? It wouldn't put her in harm but anyone touching her blood could get infected.... like when someone bites her theoretical hymen....
I would like Jill even if she was a former lady of the night... Carli is still one of the best girls around

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I may be wrong but 5 +4+3 = 12

I wonder... what if Jill is a healthy carrier of an STD? It wouldn't put her in harm but anyone touching her blood could get infected.... like when someone bites her theoretical hymen....
I would like Jill even if she was a former lady of the night... Carli is still one of the best girls around
If she had an STD she wouldn’t have a hymen in the first place, because she’s fucked several guys. Your mathematical correction was funny though.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Wait so we're getting a Quinn and Riona threesome in episode 3? ... that's a hard pass from me. Riona's pussy prolly has the new plague on it, shit's gonna make us look and dress like her.
Why have you been so interested in the price of that particular even than? ;)

On the side note,if I were you I wouldn`t worry,neither of those 2 fine ladies would be interested in you either;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Why have you been so interested in the price of that particular even than? ;)

On the side note,if I were you I wouldn`t worry,neither of those 2 fine ladies would be interested in you either;)
So two Hot's offer a threesome and some people don't want to be a part of that what madness is this :p Give me all the protection in the world and I'm there. :LOL:

tenor1.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes