King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Virgin as in "never been with a man" or as in "never shoved anything inside"? Because I'm pretty sure she was comparing MC to her sex toys...
Gwinb777

pretty sure it was suggested with Mayas backstory that well she got tickled by her dad or maybe i misread that backstory

about the virgin talk i thought the talk was going to about Jills imaginary Hymn for the 100th time

that i enjoy saying Tybalt mistakes her for a watermelon at night just to drown on the Jill Memes

Mormont lialialia202020

during that threesome scene im going to ignore Quinn and focus on Riona :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Just a little bit more info on the seasons that he explained in the comments.

Also some info on the length of the update. It's looking real good!
10-20 episodes, and they're all massive, jeez.

So my guess that there's 3 chapters (now called seasons) seems to be quite correct!

Reactions: vir_cotto

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Gwinb777

pretty sure it was suggested with Mayas backstory that well she got tickled by her dad or maybe i misread that backstory
No,not in the story,it was suggested by Vir on the forum ;)

guys, do you think Maya is a virgin? :unsure:
That`s a good question,the parts of the story that are in game would suggest that she was not with a man yet

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
with a man :)

edit:
i hope that her's story is a lesbian one, the way her father said she wasn't the daughter he wanted, like she isn't normal right?
I think she's not a virgin as in she slept with another girl. But with another man? I highly doubt it because she compares the MC's dick to a dildo, not to another man's dick, implying she doesn't have much experience with other men.

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
To be honest, aside from that comment, I don't see either Maya, Bella or Jill hammering their pussies with a dildo... They seem too sexually shy for that; rubbing, sure, but shoving shit inside... I don't know.
I can’t imagine them either but we know Maya has used a dildo. Bella I’m really surprised she doesn’t keep one around, she needs one to keep her company for 3 years. Jill I doubt has one since we checked her drawers in free roam, but not all of them so who knows.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes