Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
I'm wondering.... are those so called Jill fans so week in their devotion to their princess that they would abandon her if she had seen her share of dicks?
Apart from my hymen jokes, No I would not abandon. Its a win-win if shes a virgin or not. If she is, then yay I get to be her first and only. If shes not, then yay she has experience and can suck my dick well.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Apart from my hymen jokes, No I would not abandon. Its a win-win if shes a virgin or not. If she is, then yay I get to be her first and only. If shes not, then yay she has experience and can suck my dick well.
based on the popular responses here, it seems that's not how things work. if she isn't then congratulations, you're now infected with several STDs. :rolleyes:

unknown (2).png

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
No I would not abandon. Its a win-win if shes a virgin or not. If she is, then yay I get to be her first and only. If shes not, then yay she has experience and can suck my dick well
What if there is a reason for her being a virgin she might put people off by saying hey let's get married right from the off :LOL: next thing you know they have sprinted off and poor Jill is none the wiser :p

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
its stil amazing after 842 pages you stil talk about who the best girl is
i love it :)
maybe we need to make a poll or so ^^
am pretty sure maya wil end up very high :)

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
based on the popular responses here, it seems that's not how things work. if she isn't then congratulations, you're now infected with several STDs. :rolleyes:

View attachment 362582
Exactly, if she’s not a virgin then she’s suddenly a nympho. Apparently there’s no inbetween like a normal girl who’s had a partner or two :rolleyes:.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes