AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Oh my god, what's the matter, guys? Why are you so malicious to Maya? Anyway, Maya's eagerness to help MC touches me, stop blaming her!
It is the threesome of fools, don't pay attention, each one gives himself "Likes" to have more reactions

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
For being so polar opposite on the Chick and DIk spectrum, Jill and Sage honestly feel like they could be good friends. I wish DPC would include a scene where they talk with each other. It feels like the BADIK universe is split in two. One with Sage and one with Jill.:LOL:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
We go through this discussion probably once a month or so.

Maya has grown up with a controlling dad and she typically would have done what he said. She would have gotten used to that for her whole life up until recently.

We know she believes he wouldn't let her have a summer job, so she just goes along with it. Oppressed people tend to go along to keep things peaceful until they are pushed too hard.

It's possible Maya's first push back against her dad was her relationship with Josy, and she probably never intended for him to find out about it, but obviously he did.

Suddenly life got a lot harder for her. She's always done what her dad wants, she's always left things up to her dad, so she's not well equipped to solve her own problems.

She's not the only girl in history that's grown up this way.

The good news is she's now with a bunch of people who can help her, not to do everything for her, but to help her help herself.

We haven't got to that point of Maya learning to help herself, and that could come from standing up to her dad, or seeing the authorities (either the college or even the police) regarding the blackmail she is enduring, or just cutting ties with him and learning to stand on her own two feet.

But in the meanwhile, she is still transitioning from someone who doesn't have the strength or knowledge to help herself, and so it can be frustrating to watch.

Hopefully she'll get there. But for now she needs help.

But yeah, she doesn't need a fish, she needs to be taught how to fish (not sure why, but just before I pressed "Post Reply", I realised I'd written, "she needs to be taught how to fuck" :eek: - well that too I guess... :sneaky:)
And once again all of your emphasis is on everyone helping Maya. Why? Why would any reasonable person want to burden themselves and carry this pathetic WomanBaby through life. That question is one of the most significant flaws in a story that you won't admit has any flaws at all.

ALSFF

Dec 14, 2021
Yes brother, I mean Maya was kind to MC when he was first enrolled and provided MC with a dorm room to live in, is that true? I like Sage better, too, but I think your criticism of Maya was out of line
LOL, when has Maya ever been eager to help MC?

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
B & R - We got to put a "B" inside "R" this time, if Lynette is supposedly a "B" and an "R" was meant to get inside her but failed due to handyman getting his 40/10 joke right.
1639665826312.png

The most shocking would be if both Lynette and Jill's elder sister were still alive. If Lynette left him and baby MC immediately after some relationship problems due to overreaction on financial crisis(MC says he inherited immature overeating nature from his mom).

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I don't like Maya because she is a dishonest and not open person. Simple as that. It's honestly really unfortunate you can't make Josy dump Maya.
Hmm, fair enough. It's not like Josy ever lied to the MC, like for example covering up the fact about having a girlfriend before she met him. Oh wait...

• Haha
Reactions: Meushi

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
Hmm, fair enough. It's not like Josy ever lied to the MC, like for example covering up the fact about having a girlfriend before she met him. Oh wait...
She did say she had some 'boyfriend' and thats totally fine that the 'boyfriend' happened to be a girlfriend considering the nature of gay relationships

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
B & R - We got to put a "B" inside "R" this time, if Lynette is supposedly a "B" and an "R" was meant to get inside her but failed due to handyman getting his 40/10 joke right.
View attachment 1547840

The most shocking would be if both Lynette and Jill's elder sister were still alive. If Lynette left him and baby MC immediately after some relationship problems due to overreaction on financial crisis(MC says he inherited immature overeating nature from his mom).
Wow the game is already telenovela enought. Don't go and bring back dead character

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
And once again all of your emphasis is on everyone helping Maya. Why? Why would any reasonable person want to burden themselves and carry this pathetic WomanBaby through life. That question is one of the most significant flaws in a story that you won't admit has any flaws at all.
Josy would help Maya because they are in a relationship, although I've posed the question before, why are they in a relationship, what does Josy see in maya...

The mc would help Maya because she helped him when he was fucked and had nowhere to stay, of course if Maya didn't help him, Derek would have anyway.

But Maya did help him, so if I was the mc, I'd help Maya out too. But I wouldn't pay for her tuition, just give her some advice and moral support to follow it through. In the end, that's pretty much all the mc is doing anyway.

Sage is going out on a limb, and I can't see her parents actually forking out the cash to assist Maya, but they too, once they've heard the story, could give legal advice, or set her up with a pro bono lawyer (nobody needs to be out of pocket here).

She's just naïve, like I don't know how many girls her age would be. She really just needs some sound advice.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

Well heroin is a chemical derivative of morphine, it's the same kind of opioid.

When I was in college the common drugs were weed, cocaine and metamphetamine for rave parties.

Only a homeless lowlife junkie would do morphine or heroin after the 80s and that tells me that DPC is 40+ years old.
Meth and you call morphine users homeless lowlife junkies?
i am partial to hash myself and seen plenty of people use special K which i assume is ketamine but drugs are not for parties, they are for hangouts!
If you need drugs to enjoy yourself at parties you are missing the point of mingling and getting to know new people... yes alchool is like lube for social interactions but usage of drugs is for contemplation and deep conversations that enables you to connect and open up to others (well coccaine is a clear exception here but still...)

do not mistake medical grade Morphine users with street heroin users!
Unless someone wants to be the president and fight for it the only option is quinn since she is the VP. I think elena could be a good leader she seems chill AF
except Quinn does not want to be the president unless there is a scholarship for it or something! too much attention and playing nice with other fraternaties and the school... can you see Quinn being politically correct to organize fund raising parties for the hots? or attending a meeting with Tybalt and Magnar and not being rude? or meeting with the school faculty about some issues with the hots?

Quinn will not want to be president, even the vp position was probably an imposition from Sage or even worse a mistake she did thinking it was something different and worthwhile!

considering her line of business she does not need the exposure, besides she is already the 2nd if not the most influential hot with all the girls she has hooked on her product or that she as dirt on! being president is too much pencil pushing and political crap she does not need!

She's just naïve, like I don't know how many girls her age would be. She really just needs some sound advice.
and a year later you reach the same conclusion i did!

Reactions: Leo17
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes