DavDR

Engaged Member
Oct 14, 2020
you 're wrong about that... MAya is not the same, she can take all Tremolo's dick without any lube !! That's impressive, you can't deny that :LOL:
Impressive? Nope, just another of the highly unlikely events in Maya's path.

Great writing:rolleyes:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
True, most of them just ignore everything we say and just stick to one thing throughout the entire discussion ending it with calling us haters and they are saints. But I never expected much from some of them.

Hell Yea, Quinn is The Main Girl, always was.. Always will be!
First we were homophobic for not liking her, and now I believe they're attempting to insinuate that we are now Nazis.

Better to just not respond to that level of patheticness.

Pick Quinn, because Quinn is for the win.

DavDR

Engaged Member
Oct 14, 2020
Damm the plot twist at the end really get me excited ! But I then have a question, is the game final at v1.0? But you guys know 0.8 contain two season, mean one season is about 4 version combined, so if the game end at v1.0 it make no sense? since 0.9 is season 3 started, I don't want this game come to end soon, really enjoy this
The game isn't released in version's. It's episode 1, episode 2 etc. So far four episodes make up a Season. How many seasons there are and when the game will end, no one knows.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
"Once made the rule, already made the cheat" It's a saying in my country.

I do however think this arguments is beyond toxicity. As soon as its start half thread dissapeared, and the other half follows. Then only a 12 forum users remained, half of them angry with the other half.

I personally hate it, its so much better when people put their focus into making jokes and making theories. Jokes are always great and theories... ok, some are actually good.

But then again, as soon as we stop arguing back they keep throw the most horrible notions and since they go uncontested thoose notions become hegemonic. Old grown up people taking his own shame and transforming into hate for a 19 year old girl for the crime of being miserable...

I find it disgusting.
I think you misunderstand me somewhere... I did not mean that argue ( in general ) is worng or bad or whatchamacallit :ROFLMAO: but something depicted here as hatred is not on the same level as a dispute ! One leads somewhere the other... well... you get the idea ! ;):LOL:

Reactions: Heycock

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
In the story we have 5 people who know about Maya's problem. She, Josy, Derek, Sage and the MC, none of them talk about this solution. No one is suggesting that Maya find a job.

Why ?

1. They're all dumb, or if you want to be nice to them, no one has thought about it. 5 people, two of whom have worked all summer to make pocket money, it seems unlikely that nobody will think about it. It's not like it's a great idea, I think the majority of players have thought of it. I do not see how DPC could manage to explain that no one has thought of it.

2. The other possible answer is what? That in the universe created by DPC for its game, a part-time job is not enough to pay for tuition in this college. So that's why no one suggests this solution.

3. Maya is a big lazy bitch, and moreover a master of manipulation who manages to ensure that none of those aware of her problem suggest this solution to her.

I don't have the answer. We will have it later in the story. In the meantime, I retain the solution which for me (it's totally subjective) is the simplest / logical, that is to say the 2.
Even if itsn't enough to pay for the tuition, there is still a meaning for it. I mean she said she didn't have the money to pay for an advocate or somethings, it cost less than the tuition. Also with what others peoples have said about the tuition, in the end she would need to pay her tuition at the soonest when she finish college, that is still a few years, even if still not enough for the tuition it can enough for an advocate (even if she will not need it).
For me , what they where saying about working is that even if it's not enough, it's a start. Like if you have a problems, you will not wait for it to disappear you will still try to do somethings about it. It's more about the attemps.

Like I said before both camp made good and stupid points, but they didn't explain it correctly or they didn't tried to understand it with another point of view. For exemple, the Maya and work that I just pointed out . For the others camp stupid argument, they said that Maya is in the wrong/ she is a slut to have grinded on the MC, but the MC act on it. I can understand that they don't like it, that if possible they don't want the event to happen but they should not forget the fact that it did happen. The better argument on this scene (at least for me) was to say that Maya didn't really ask if he was OK after he was tased and instead asked for help.

For what you said I would say both 1 and 2

DavDR

Engaged Member
Oct 14, 2020
And yet, here we are: days seeing Maya be more discussed than the much more popular LIs. Curious how people prefer to waste time and energy talking about an LI they don't like than talking about LIs they like.

In the last days, I and my love Maya have been watching this thread this way
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And short after that we are this way:

You do realize that Maya is an imaginary character in a story, right?

And that what we are discussing is the story? How well or poorly it is written? etc.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Damm the plot twist at the end really get me excited ! But I then have a question, is the game final at v1.0? But you guys know 0.8 contain two season, mean one season is about 4 version combined, so if the game end at v1.0 it make no sense? since 0.9 is season 3 started, I don't want this game come to end soon, really enjoy this
We can actually only guess how many episodes there will be. DPC hinted that there will be 8 more episodes, but if the release of interludes becomes the norm for him, in which he will reveal various characters (Riona, Burke, Jade, and so on), the number may increase to 16. Besides, he can always change his mind.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Since I play goal oriented, I didn't know about Becky.

It's about the freeroam's in general. You can't or don't have to do everything that is possible. This could cause certain variables not to be triggered.

Example: If the MC at the HOT's party doesn't bring Camila and Riona a drink, there is no subsequent Scene that is automatically captured. In later EP's this could prevent problems with the current LI.
for now there is so little content that I have no desire to make a run for Maya or Josy individually, of course if there are also traps on a run that already gives so little satisfaction (indeed it tends to give only frustration) we talk about it when the game is completed.

Reactions: dalli_x

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
And yet, here we are: days seeing Maya be more discussed than the much more popular LIs. Curious how people prefer to waste time and energy talking about an LI they don't like than talking about LIs they like.

In the last days, I and my love Maya have been watching this thread this way

And short after that we are this way:

There was plenty of discussion about the other 3 main girls here after the update. Its just that their stories are overall good and satisfying at this point so there is not much disagreement. Meanwhile Maya is obviously divisive so that's why there is more discussion about her...

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Depends on the pool. Most times Quinn is beyond Maya, and sometimes even Josy is beyond Maya. Jill Sage and Bella are always on top, specially Jill and Sage.

The main difference is that Maya is the only one with a big group of active haters. People who constantely and obsesively throw sheet at her.
Yeah Jill, Sage and Bella are the most popular girls overall by far. Maya didn't used to have haters early on (in fact she was in the Top 3 most popular girls) but her story became lackluster after the first few episodes so now she is bashed a lot. Josy was always kind of bland so people don't care much either way

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I come to this topic to see what's going on after a month or so, and it's again "bla bla bla Quinn horrible bla bla bla"? Jesus actually fucking Christ lol. How did the topic even come here again? Don't you have anything better to do? :LUL:

Saying stuff like "if she didn't do illegal activities" is fucking cringe too. Do you abide the laws while playing GTA, refuse to kill people when playing COD too? Did you say "this is wrong", quit and uninstall COD MW2 at the beginning of the famous airport mission? Need I remind you we are downloading and playing pirated games here? By doing that we also support piracy, are you aware of that? Do you think that's actually legal? :KEK:

If she didn't do this, if she didn't do that, if she did this, if she did that, lmfao. Sometimes I just wish DPC just made every single character slightly different versions of Maya and be done with it. Like one would have pink nails, the other had yellow nails, one had green eyes, the other blue, the other brown. Then the quality would skydive and wouldn't have nowhere near 200 pages.
Nah tho, it'd stretch to at least 1k again anyways, more than half of it would be a circlejerk, like exactly the current state of this toxic wasteland. Thanks to you, I finally unwatched this thread. Enjoy.

DavDR

Engaged Member
Oct 14, 2020
We can actually only guess how many episodes there will be. DPC hinted that there will be 8 more episodes, but if the release of interludes becomes the norm for him, in which he will reveal various characters (Riona, Burke, Jade, and so on), the number may increase to 16. Besides, he can always change his mind.
I think the interludes are something that DPC came up with when he realized that he couldn't deliver two episodes in a calendar year. If he had just started delivering a shorter episode and one of about equal size to what he has been delivering it would probably lead to backlash from the Patrons. So I'm sure that we are going to be seeing an interlude quite regularly in the future.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: beef-devourer

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yeah, Quinn didn't add any more text for me either. :D

Because I see your avatar, I'm curious if there will be an ending with Josy, Maya and Zoey. That would be awesome too.:cool:

Theory:
The MC can choose to have a relationship like Elena/John or Heather/Tommy. If I as a player choose the Elena/John relationship model for my MC and go the romance group route, I consider Josy and Maya as a LI. I wonder if they both act like an Elena. So invite another girl every now and then?:love:

Reactions: AchedCroissant

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Day0: I am alway on board with Maya hate train (literally real words)
Day1: I want to see Maya burning.
Day2: I want to see her body in a grave.
Day3: Maya is a disgusting whore.
Day4: Maya is selfish and rapist.
Day5: Maya is lazy and should get a job.
Day6: Maya should work asa whore.
Day7: I dont get why you sayd we hate Maya.

Repeat the cycle for the next 2 years.
But yet none of those reasons you listed is hating her for being a lesbian which seems to be your main point.

Also I believe it was fuck Josy at Maya's funeral, we don't have to see Maya there.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Johnyboie
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes