rogueKlyntar

Feb 16, 2021
I can't follow the discussions here so excuse my question if its asked before.

In the breakfast scene with JB and Tommy you have to choose one of the girls you've been dating. What are the requirements to pick Jill (i had only Bella and Sage as options) is it because my affinity is massive DIK
Most certainly because you are a massive DIK.

Jan 16, 2020
Seriously? I have only played Ep1, so I don't know much about Jill or Bella, but I didn't get the impression Jill could be a bitch. I mean, sure, your best friend fucking a guy you thought was nice might be a shock, but... and Bella? Married? 8O Who would marry her? I mean she's hot but if anybody is a bitch, I would expect it to be her, not Jill.
Play the rest of the episodes. I'm sure your opinion will change.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Maaaannnn i thought i did everything to be on Jill's path but it look like i'm not, i didn't get the dinner with her after the spa event, so my question, is there a viarable that can be change with the DEV console, so i'm on Jill's path ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: openup212

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Maaaannnn i thought i did everything to be on Jill's path but it look like i'm not, i didn't get the dinner with her after the spa event, so my question, is there a viarable that can be change with the DEV console, so i'm on Jill's path ?
how can you not get in the path of the girl you want?? how HOW?! it should come naturally jeez

Reactions: Garen and Ilhares

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Play the rest of the episodes. I'm sure your opinion will change.
Agreed! Bella is my favorite character and it has paid off. I like how she seems to be clinging to the hope that her husband will return when obviously he is not. That first scene with her in the sauna, and the music (Emily Ventre - All the pieces) really moved me. Being a widower myself, I totally understand her character and feel she is well written. I feel so sorry for her as the story progresses. When she finally removes her rings, that's a pretty big moment. She's definitely not a "bitch", she's just very guarded with her feelings. Koodus to the dev for her story.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
It was nice to play the paths of Nicole/Envy, Lily and Rio and not have Jill somehow, fuck it up.

It was refreshing.

:p

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
The only ways I know of for Jill not to invite the MC to her friends despite the MC seemingly being on her path are if a) you went to take care of Sage instead of going on Jill's picnic in Episode 6, or b) you have DIK Affinity (meaning you have made 2+ more DIK choices than CHICK during the Major Decisions).

The former is, IMHO, simply terrible writing given that Sage was sick, asked for the MC's help first, and doesn't even necessarily require the MC show any romantic interest in her. The latter is a theoretically valid reason for Jill to reject the MC (though the Affinity system is very poorly implemented).

Reactions: felicemastronzo
Aug 26, 2019
If the Interlude does not come out this month, and the theory that EP9 will indeed probably release on Halloween, basically a year after EP8, I'll be so fucking sad man... :cautious:
I really want to see why that ending at Burke's was so ominous and how a serious attitude from MC towards a relationship pans out!

View attachment 1580781
Most probably it will come out this month because DPC loves to cash in on the Patreon increase before every update

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes