CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
What the fuck? "You have reached your daily limit for this reaction"??? I give a lot of reactions to posts (actually 3 times than the ones I've got :LOL:) to tell the poster that I liked what he said without actually replying and spamming the thread and now I can't do that anymore :mad:? Anyway back on topic: Maya best girl and we all know it.

View attachment 366245
I was actually thinking about you, my advisor, when I saw that they have started limiting emotes, as i know you “like giving a lot of likes” which is great, and yes, Likes decrease the clutter of this thread drastically which is a good thing, alas someone has made a choice to limit them, smh

Maya is No doubt Best girl right now, she has the most content of the main 5 by a country mile, and is beautiful and interesting, my appreciation of Jill simply comes from the potential I see in her character, (and her looks :love:)
DPC knows how to get you invested so I can’t wait to see what he does with Jill (Bella aswell, Hell all the girls)

Reactions: TheFinder

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Are you implying we can't get into a relationship with Bella? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Sadface (This is a completely useless post that I'm making because I can't give you the reaction and I don't have anything to reply to your post)

Maybe they'll connect that way? Or maybe I'm talking crazy.
I don't know, realistically, mature people like Jill/Bella/Maya wouldn't want anything to do with a person like MC, after all that he will have to do (stealing, fucking...)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: J..D and Mr Deishu

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Sadface (This is a completely useless post that I'm making because I can't give you the reaction and I don't have anything to reply to your post)
This is getting out of hand guys, we have to come together and fix this, what fruit-roll-up on this thread wasn’t getting likes and decided to limit them?

Also, we need heather to be a side girl for the DIK path, that Bod is spectacular, also it would feel good to stick it to Tommy’s girlfriend :devilish:

(Edit: I meant “on this site” not “on this thread” lol, I’m sure it wasn’t this thread that did it :LOL:)

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Technicly
Camila was first,Quinn was 2nd,optional Sarah was 3rd,Josy was 3rd or 4th,besides upcoming 3some with Quinn and Riona,I think the next ones will be Maya or Jill
Maya because they are close to that stage of the relationship
And Jill cause the fandom demands it:LOL:
w8 there a sec i dont see bella in your list :unsure:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I've said this before, but I can't see how Jill (and Bella) will like MC after all the immature shit he'll end up doing during the Hell's Week. Either he doesn't tell her about it (which is a horrible way of handling a relationship) or she'll know about it and feel disgusted.
MC already told Bella at her house how he was forced to drink before their date. She should be in the know on MC being forced to do stupid shit while he's a pledge. screenshot0028.png screenshot0029.png screenshot0030.png

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Just...Just look at those... eyes...
Its hard i tell you :whistle: I mean my eyes keep lowering themselves... She is doing it on purpose. She sits there in such clothes. I'm telling you she its totally intentional on her part. She is a beast. I kinda love it :giggle:

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This is getting out of hand guys, we have to come together and fix this, what fruit-roll-up on this thread wasn’t getting likes and decided to limit them?
Easy just don't go overboard with likes just go for posts that you think are worthy then there won't be any problems this whole issue would be better if they put it back to normal or do away with it altogether

Mar 14, 2018
Rich girls like Jill have a certain weakness for guys like the MC one of those many mysteries in life. No attraction yet but I think that piano scene was very telling they did bond together a little
That's another angle - perhaps they'll bond over music. :unsure: Jills tune at the end of the last chapter suggests some kind of sadness to her character.

I don't know, realistically, mature people like Jill/Bella/Maya wouldn't want anything to do with a person like MC, after all that he will have to do (stealing, fucking...)
Hmm, true. Bella especially thinks MC is trouble already and he hasn't made many good impressions on her yet.

I think the MCs intent on doing all the silly stuff will play a key role.

"I only did this for my friend. Cant stand the DIKs!" Would warrent understanding. So long as MC doesnt start porking other girls, that is. Maybe we'll be able to have best bro Derek do all the sexing for Hell week.

"I did this cause I'm a dick, sue me" will land MC Sage or Quinn. :LOL:

Reactions: Mytez and TheFinder

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I'll make a prediction that Bella used to be in a sorority (but at a different college) Where she might have done many wild things which she regrets. She knows what goes on, she just turns a blind eye to it and doesn't care. I suspect when she finds out about what the MC does during Hellweek, she might intervene somehow or warn the MC she'll turn her back to him if he joins the frat and continues on (esp. if it affects Jill negatively. Remember the prank at the posh house?)

Reactions: CynicalBstrd
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes