AW42011

May 21, 2020
Is there a way to install version 8.x without loosing the list of dialogues already seen? Since you have to download the whole game again each episode, you loose the ability to do re-run and skip only the dialogues already seen.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I use chopsticks so all you fork people are weird to me. :giggle:
Confirmed, we are weird - but fork & knife makes more sense to me than chopsticks. Chopsticks ain't gonna slice a nice filet mignon into little pieces.
Yes, and I've seen some devs give characters fork/knife in hand when bowl of soup is sitting in front of them. :unsure:
I, uh.. must shamefully confess that I eat most soup with a fork. No joke. I don't like most soup broths, so I eat the solid bits, maybe sip a little of the broth, and then dump the rest. Sometimes I drain it first so I just have noodle & chunks of meat/veg to eat with the fork.
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
I didn't understand...

Is that a yes or a no?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It was a classic evasion tactic, but it was safe to infer he meant no, due to how ban-happy DPC is.
MC doesn't have any STDs, because DPC won't let it happen
Did you, uh.. play Acting Lessons, perhaps? There are a couple cheerleaders MC can get with...

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I, uh.. must shamefully confess that I eat most soup with a fork. No joke. I don't like most soup broths, so I eat the solid bits, maybe sip a little of the broth, and then dump the rest. Sometimes I drain it first so I just have noodle & chunks of meat/veg to eat with the fork.
Good thing you are not a Slav, I guess. :Kappa:

Babushka would be disappointed that her sinek is eating borscht with a fork. :KEK:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Confirmed, we are weird - but fork & knife makes more sense to me than chopsticks. Chopsticks ain't gonna slice a nice filet mignon into little pieces.
You disappoint me sir.
You slice meats to bite size during prep stage. For soups, eat the solid bits with chopsticks, then drink the broth. Profit.

The dinner date chopsticks scene with Jill in ep 8 actually brought a legit smile to face, which is difficult thing for AVN to do without lewds. That scene, together with the musical concert, and of course going balls deep in Jill at the end made me surprisingly agreeable to her content. In fact, I still think it was her best overall episode...and possibly even if she didn't take the d.

King SomboSteel died for our sins. :cry:
RIP

Sebo78

Nov 4, 2018
Does anyone here know the game with a red haired girl like Sage, who becomes the MC's maid after being a waitress. i don't rememer the title. In that game, there also was a blonde busty woman, whom you paint, and another, who had a picture of her holding a camera in front of her face.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Does anyone here know the game with a red haired girl like Sage, who becomes the MC's maid after being a waitress. i don't rememer the title. In that game, there also was a blonde busty woman, whom you paint, and another, who had a picture of her holding a camera in front of her face.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sebo78

Nov 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, that#s not the game. It has/had a very high-quality graphic like here and a year or more ago, when I played it, it wasn't finished, but also didn't all too much content and the dev seemed to take quite a lot of time between updates. So i might have missed one.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Please keep polite when someone takes the time to reply to you. This file, linked to MacOS, does not seem to be essential for the game saves or the transfer file for Being a DIK Season 3. Now you can contact directly the creator of these folders to ask what it's about.
Sorry if I offended you, it was not my meaning !!!! But if I asked a question, I hope I get answers to my question, not something else !!!!! And btw, how am I NOT polite ????? :oops:(y)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Anti-war sentiments are strong in Russia. Ordinary Russians themselves are shocked by Putin and the fact that he wants to unleash a nuclear war. I went to an anti-war meeting, the police arrested many, but I was lucky :p .
Slowing down the Russian Army and sanctions have greatly undermined the spirit of the elite that many oligarchs oppose the war. But I hope that Putin will be overthrown by his inner circle.
No war!
Sage is life!
Sage is love!
View attachment 1677686
One woman can stop a war and i can prove it.

sasshha

Apr 7, 2018
Can anyone tell me, what is DS_Store file, provided at download saves section (Ep. 9 saves) and where to put it ??????
DS_Store is used by mac OS. It contains meta information about the folder. If you are not using a mac you can delete the file.

Reactions: Nerttu

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
As should be obvious from the file size, the v0.8.2 Update Patch is just bug-fixes for v0.8. So if you've played through v0.8, you don't need to play 0.8.2. Transfer saves made in 0.8 can be imported into the upcoming Interlude.

We didn't learn that in Episode 8, DPC has consistently referred to the same 5 main girls in all his communications, including the Ep 1-4 walkthrough. Quinn isn't a LI, Zoey won't be one either.

View attachment 1676778

I expect Zoey's introduction will simply be a new source of drama, DPC's raison d'etre. He's mostly resolved the Chad drama, needs a new source of histrionics to fill the void.

No, doesn't fit with their characterization at all. Bella flat out tells the MC she won't continue the relationship if he's seeing Jill, and Jill's reaction to discovering MC has an intimate relationship with Bella should make it clear there's no chance. Plus the whole point of v0.8 was to narrow the available romantic options in a given playthrough, the antithesis of a new polyamourous relationship with two main girls.

Those of us who played DPCs previous game count ourselves lucky we still have the option of the Josy/Maya triangle, let's not get greedy.

It didn't indicate anything between Jill and Bella, that was just baseless theory crafting. We still don't know what they were arguing about, though probably related to whatever caused James to leave.
The painting mini-game in Episode 6 is when the MC cleans up his room in the DIK mansion, and will happen automatically (assuming you have mini-games turned on).

There is also an optional painting mini-game in Episode 5 at Bella's house. To get it, you need to click on the paint cans near Jill before clicking on Jill to end the free roam.
View attachment 1676958
If you've had breakfast with Bella and Jill you've missed the chance to paint Bella's fence.

I'm well aware of the walkthroughs, but what does being a "main girl" mean? We tend to assume it means they are the ones with an endgame, but that's just a guess on our part. Episode 8 was the first time we saw the main girls do something mechanically that someone like Quinn couldn't (though she comes close): the MC can choose them at the crossroad.

My point is that it's entirely possible the crossroad is the reason the main girls are "main." In which case it could be that by the time we reach Season 4 there will be a new selection of girls that are possible end choices; if so, there's every reason to think girls like Quinn and Zoey could be on that list. I'm not saying it's guaranteed to happen, just that it's a logical possibility we shouldn't overlook simply because Quinn isn't listed as a "main" girl. DPC's walkthroughs frequently omit important information about future choices, after all.

To be fair, the the Episode 5 conversation that is clearly intended to be sexually suggestive. IMHO, trying that hard to be suggestive indicates DPC is trying to mislead us and the eventual explanation will be asexual (at least between Jill and Bella). But that take is just as theoretical as saying the two had an affair. I think the evidence supports it, but we can't prove either at this time.
I dunno.

There are no rules set in stone.

While we have no idea what is in store for Zoey, I don’t want to accept that a path with Quinn is simply not an option.

All the side girls other than Quinn don’t really have a relationship with mc. Even Jade’s deal is just to get back at her husband and also to help her feel good. It’s not like she has strong feelings for the mc.

But with Quinn it’s different.

She’s growing to like the mc more and more, and other than the main LI’s she the only face that’s shown at the end of episode 8 after the big choice.

Quinn is the first character that the mc gets sexual with (not counting Cammy since Quinn is controlling that scene).

And even other characters are questioning what is going on with the two (Sage hints that Quinn likes the mc when he stays with the HOTs), and everyone comments on the mc/Quinn Rooster post at the HOTs party.

I’ll be surprised if there ends up being no Quinn ending.

Sometimes I wish DPC would have non stop massive diarrhea for being such a pain in the ass.
That might delay the game a tad…

JDMorrison75

Feb 27, 2022
I dunno.

There are no rules set in stone.

While we have no idea what is in store for Zoey, I don’t want to accept that a path with Quinn is simply not an option.

All the side girls other than Quinn don’t really have a relationship with mc. Even Jade’s deal is just to get back at her husband and also to help her feel good. It’s not like she has strong feelings for the mc.

But with Quinn it’s different.

She’s growing to like the mc more and more, and other than the main LI’s she the only face that’s shown at the end of episode 8 after the big choice.

Quinn is the first character that the mc gets sexual with (not counting Cammy since Quinn is controlling that scene).

And even other characters are questioning what is going on with the two (Sage hints that Quinn likes the mc when he stays with the HOTs), and everyone comments on the mc/Quinn Rooster post at the HOTs party.

I’ll be surprised if there ends up being no Quinn ending.

That might delay the game a tad…
Im liking Quinn as well even though she can be a B its a toss up between her and Sage had a threesome with the 2 of them

Reactions: shazba

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
You should read correctly. Zoey left. That's right. But Zoey and the MC were still in touch via social media apps. Who knows for how long? But then Zoey told the MC that she had a new boyfriend. At the latest, Zoey ended the relationship with the MC. That was six months ago. :p(y)

I suspect that Zoey rediscovered her feelings for the MC because of a very special event. The event is the video of the concert. As written, it's just a guess. But did you notice that the MC plays different songs on his guitar for the girls? :unsure:

For Isabella, Jill and Maya it is the same song. The favorite song he knows from the radio. The MC once told Jill that he also composed his own songs. The song for Josy is different and the song that the MC plays first and alone at the concert is also different. :rolleyes:(y)

In the last preview of the interlude, we see a Zoey resting her head lovingly on the MC's shoulder. The MC plays the guitar for her. Was perhaps the song from the concert the song of Zoey and the MC. If so, it's no wonder Zoey thinks of her MC again through the video.:love:

Oh well. One should not compare BaDik with AL. DPC itself has written that BaDIK will not be as dark as Al.

SO DON'T SPREAD PANIC.:eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Dalli, you missed something... MC may help Jill and play his guitar, but in same time he can refuse to do it... So no concert for him
You are 100% correct that they msg'd on socials and that she had a BF, but ... if you were back in town after lets call it half a year and you wanna meet up again with your bestie, would you shoot him a msg "Yo, I'm back,let's hang" ? I mean, I most certainly would. But what did she do ? Knowing MC is at college and not home, she went to his dad to get the lay of the land for the incoming, no bra-full frontal, no prisoners "Ima gonna get my man back, and that's the bottom line." attack. ( YES, she does sound like Steve Austin and you'll see Zoey 3.16 trending all over the inet post friday ! :ROFLMAO: )

But all things considered, maybe your MC can sweet talk Maya, Josy and Zoey into a 4-way relationship, I mean whats one more ? :ROFLMAO:
How Zoey would know that MC is
the only threesome I want is Sage/Jade/MC. I already started calling Sage, big sis, and of course still call Jade mommy. So the foundation has been laid. Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen. :devilish:
Sage&Jade = incest = impossible for DPC
The incest rules are about banging your own mom or sister, not about banging a mom and her adopted daughter. Plus Sage is 21 or 22 now, Jade is more like a caregiver and not mother.

Bring on the Sage/Jade and fuck those that try to talk down to us. We are always right, and they always seem to be wrong.
Wrong... Is still incest and it doesn't matter if is mc relatives or other characters relative. Sage is adopted daughter... Not a stepdaughter...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes