shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So the Interlude will be out in ~24 hours (probably closer to 34); it will be interesting to see which side of the scales will tip.

Will all the haters back down, or will team Zoey be left high and dry?

:unsure:

Remember, it’s only a 60 minute prologue to the next episode, so don’t expect to be fully immersed and have your socks blown off. It’s just setting the stage (there’s probably next to no replayability).

The only way I’ll be disappointed is if this is just a side story and Zoey doesn’t even come back as a character in episode 9. I don’t see that happening though, since we see Neil greeting her in the episode 8 epilogue.

The worst part is after this 60 minute start to episode 9, we all gotta wait like 5 months for the rest of the episode! :eek:

Last edited:

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Madam something... or just Madam, don't really remember but her! ;)
Talk about a terrible reward. Doesn't help you can't even get her scenes without Plan B with minigames off.

The only way I’ll be disappointed is if this is just a side story and Zoey doesn’t even come back as a character in episode 9.
She might not drop by in person until Episode 10, depending on how much plot DPC decides to drop on the next few days. We already know the start of Episode 9 is gonna be a complete shitshow.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
except the part where it's literally the front of the school

No, it’s DPC’s house like I said. He needed ramparts to defend against the Maya and Madame haters. If you try to storm the walls, he dumps boiling lube on you from the parapets.

Three guesses as to the redhead lurking in the moat.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Nothing wrong with it, I've had Xena one when I was 12. Not bodypillow, just a regular one (but hey, that's Xena :BootyTime: )
it's xena, you were its bodypillow :D

I hope we get a scene of zoey talking to neil about fuckface and why she's back, not just the san diego flashback

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
what a waste of $10
The madam scenes are hard to get and barely worth it but it will all pay off when she takes off her mask In the last chapter and it is revealed that he's been fucking his mom Lynette, who didn't really die in childbirth but instead became a sex worker. She did like roses, after all. :oops::censored::cry::sick:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Wow what a great novel.
Does anyone know whether Rusty always turns to plan B with mini games off?
Haven't played it, what's wrong with it?
As lipe2410 mentioned, you just need to keep your reputation with the DIKs up and not choose to work at the Pink Rose in Episode 7 after accepting the VIP pass in Episode 6.

Unfortunately, the game doesn't actually tell you anything about DIK reputation points (with are distinct from both DIK Status and DIK Affinity), so you'll need to consult a walkthrough if you want to save Rusty's wheels. Alternatively, I made a spreadsheet to help track strategies for the mansion repair. It was intended for the mini-game, but I did add a tab to handle repairs with mini-games off.

So the Interlude will be out in ~24 hours (probably closer to 34); it will be interesting to see which side of the scales will tip.

Remember, it’s only a 60 minute prologue to the next episode, so don’t expect to be fully immersed and have your socks blown off. It’s just setting the stage (there’s probably next to no replayability).

The only way I’ll be disappointed is if this is just a side story and Zoey doesn’t even come back as a character in episode 9. I don’t see that happening though, since we see Neil greeting her in the episode 8 epilogue.
I'll put my money on "edge:" no real change. Zoey's fans will point to her cool character and touching backstory while her detractors will point to the the lack of anything else. Wash, rinse, and escalate for the next 5+ months. :cry:

As you say, the Interlude is very short. Unless DPC defies expectations and we get to see Zoey interact with the main cast I don't see how it can really address the concerns of people like myself who want the @#$%# crossroads resolved before we move on to the next bit. Likewise, unless DPC completely screws the pooch, I don't see how the Interlude can dampen the enthusiasm of people eager for full-on Zoey.

Personally, I'm hoping the Interlude can justify the attention. An hour isn't all that much playtime, but it's a hell of a lot for a flashback. If DPC is going to spend that kind of time, I'm hoping the gameplay will be smooth and enjoyable - especially since I don't expect much replayability.

I guess I'll find out soon enough.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
At this rate we'll probably have Elder Scrolls 6 before the final season of BAD. Oh well, at least we're getting an interlude about a girl that no one cares about.
not if they keep putting out crap like StarField and the last Fallout. How many bugs did that game have in it when it was released. I'd rather play BAD then play any game that Todd Howard is involved in right now. And that's saying a lot considering I've been playing Elders Scroll games for a long time and I can't wait for 6 to come out.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
My expectation is if the thread will reach 9000 pages before or after Zoey's arrival
You covered both bases :ROFLMAO:

The worst part is after this 60 minute start to episode 9, we all gotta wait like 5 months for the rest of the episode! :eek:
in 60 minutes you can't cover much... If Zoey for some reason studies at the college (B&R)

DPC would use the tactic that she studied in Sandiego and graduated

And hewould leave her as a new/old character because always in television series when the plot progresses, new characters arrive and others leave or comeback

Because Zoey is not the first character that DPC has implemented when the story already is very progress

Jill's friends, Madame, That blonde girl we meet at the party who is friends with Sarah

Reactions: shazba

galarax

Jul 19, 2017
No shit saw this was trending HEAVY on the main page and was like, damn why!? Saw thus dev did acting lessons and remembered reading that a few years back.. looking for pron and got sucked into that amazing story. Gonna have to download this now..

Reactions: znar25 and shazba

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Jill's friends, Madame, That blonde girl we meet at the party who is friends with Sarah
None of them are implied to be main love interests, though. Dropping one this late (especially after you literally just culled your options down to one) is a...bizarre design decision, to say the least. Even if she isn't a main LI there is no way she won't be fuckable, which if you chose any of the relationship options but Other is kind of unfair to everyone else since you break it off with everyone. I'd rather have a girl promoted to full love interest instead that's been there from the start, even Quinn.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
My expectation is if the thread will reach 9000 pages before or after Zoey's arrival
Well, let's see. We are currently on page 8922. So that's 78 pages till we get to 8900. On Feb. 1 we were on page 8727, so we have generated 195 pages in 30 days, or about 6.5 pages per day when NOTHING was happening.

Assuming a level page generation until the Interlude drops, even with no growth in page generation after the drop, we would reach 9000 pages about 10 days after that drop. I say we'll get to 9000 within 5 days... and I won't be here, because I'll be playing the Interlude.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes