vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017

I'm back at my IRL job after my vacation. This week I've focused on polishing Episode 3 and pre-production of Episode 4.
I'll keep this update short because there's really only one thing you need to know...
Here are the release dates for Episode 3
+$25 tiers: Friday, 16th August
+$10 tiers: Monday, 19th August
+$5 tiers: Friday, 30th August

Make sure you have 4.2 GB of storage available. There will be a crunched version as well, with smaller file size and lower quality.
I will upload the game to MEGA and Google Drive.

I'm looking forward to the release and I can't wait to hear your feedback.
Have a nice weekend!
Dr PinkCake
I would like your post, but, you know...

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018

I'm back at my IRL job after my vacation. This week I've focused on polishing Episode 3 and pre-production of Episode 4.
I'll keep this update short because there's really only one thing you need to know...
Here are the release dates for Episode 3
+$25 tiers: Friday, 16th August
+$10 tiers: Monday, 19th August
+$5 tiers: Friday, 30th August

Make sure you have 4.2 GB of storage available. There will be a crunched version as well, with smaller file size and lower quality.
I will upload the game to MEGA and Google Drive.

I'm looking forward to the release and I can't wait to hear your feedback.
Have a nice weekend!
Dr PinkCake
I predicted 15th August couple of days ago.1 day error is good enough for me :love:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I think many of you dont understand how many cucks and people who like being cheated on exist....maybe more than chads
You should request that on the dev's discord, there's too much activity on this thread for him to read it. Maybe asking him to burn the college and we can only save one character from the 30+ too.

Reactions: Racktor and Mormont

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
(y) You know I respect the hell out of you not only for saying that but also having Sarah as your best girl those two are quite the duo of popularity ;)
Yeah, feels like I'm alone in the world.

And when I say that in addition to those, I don't really care about Isabella or Sage, there's probably a lynching squad outside my door soon...

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I honestly had typed in my post before actually posting: "Or someone will make a correct claim, like myself, and it ends the cease-fires."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: You brought this upon yourself. I tried to be good.
Really Sage bar been a fuckable character doesn't really interest me much.

I'm more interested in the redhead who is friends with the girl from the cafeteria who throws a drink down you because you badmouth the food.

ep2_fr_red5.jpg

Someone get DPC to do more scenes with this girl.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
No problem, mate. I can help you. You should just invite me and I fuck your girlfriend while you watch.

Always happy to help!
:LOL: Man you are too generous :p we are assuming he has a girlfriend :LOL: I bet she has been around the block a few times ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes