Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Fuck! I knew I should have put on a condom when I was with Arieth... :rolleyes:
Yup. And guess who has herpes? There's also ebola on the campus... If you don't want to see your dick fall off, I suggest don't touch anyone until 0.7 at the very least. Focus on the studies.

Mar 14, 2018
I have that feeling as well but I think something might happen to the Dad t's one of those thoughts that never goes away from the first time we see him I was thinking something bad is going to happen to him and it will be up to one of the girls to help the MC through it
Not MCs Dad. :( If it was the Dad from BaR then Id be all for it (lol), but MCs Dad is just....too cool.

And that's probs why DPC would try to hurt him....huh....well shit.

Reactions: Racktor

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
No problem, mate. I can help you. You should just invite me and I'll fuck your girlfriend while you watch.

Always happy to help!
I like your post(y) i already got my quota filled.. So this is the only way for me to use thumbs up because the mods killed the user ability to like people post..:mad:

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I have that feeling as well but I think something might happen to the Dad t's one of those thoughts that never goes away from the first time we see him I was thinking something bad is going to happen to him and it will be up to one of the girls to help the MC through it
If we assume Jill’s parents are dead, maybe it’s her who’ll help?

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Not MCs Dad. :( If it was the Dad from BaR then Id be all for it (lol), but MCs Dad is just....too cool.

And that's probs why DPC would try to hurt him....huh....well shit.
Don't go after the Li this time go for the MC's family first kill off the mother and then the Dad but I wonder how much it would impact the player losing him rather than one of the girls this time.

If we assume Jill’s parents are dead, maybe it’s her who’ll help?
That would actually be quite a scene :cry: not only would it be emotional but I think it would make that bond between the MC and Jill stronger and it would be pretty perfect if that was the case they end up together and she supports him through the grief.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Hey! I did that a long time ago. And look at me now! Ex-professor hanging at the adult game forum. :D
I talked with Cathy and she was a bit upset. Bedbugs and malaria are the least of the problems on campus right now. But have any suggestions for games? Seems the "public health" authorities shut down Quinn's restaurant for now.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Don't go after the Li this time go for the MC's family first kill off the mother and then the Dad but I wonder how much it would impact the player losing him rather than one of the girls this time.

That would actually be quite a scene :cry: not only would it be emotional but I think it would make that bond between the MC and Jill stronger and it would be pretty perfect if that was the case they end up together and she supports him through the grief.
If that would happen, I can see Tybalt killing his parents just to be closer to Jill.

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont
Mar 14, 2018
Hey, if you hit like then switch to another emoji you ran out of, the system changes it to that one, lol.

OT: I don't wanna see anyone die in this game. Maybe I'm acting like a child, but please, no killing. MC's dad could end up in the hospital in a coma or something like that, due to his job in construction. But...he could also die there.... :(

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
If that would happen, I can see Tybalt killing his parents just to be closer to Jill.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes