AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I know this behaviour seems odd and very selfish on Zoey's part... Because it is...

I'm just having trouble why are people finding it so hard to believe. Men or women, lots of people do these things to their friends, whether it be sexual, emotional or otherwise. This happens a lot in real life, so I find this scenario very believable and grounded storytelling.
Yes, I remember that I lost contact with a friend for 2 years and for reasons of life and my father suffered an accident (He is alive lol) so he went to my house and since then we have not lost contact and it is a friendship of probably 20 years I don't even remember

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I've no idea what reasoning a DIK MC would use.
I'll give you one... :LOL: Just because you are a DIK you don't need to be a dick ! :KEK:
How's that for reasoning ? :unsure:
Yes, I remember that I lost contact with a friend for 2 years and for reasons of life and my father suffered an accident (He is alive lol) so he went to my house and since then we have not lost contact and it is a friendship of probably 20 years I don't even remember
Doing the math I think you are 183 years old... :p :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: FlyinginTime

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Fair. I just don't play that side of the game. Didn't intend to insult or judge. Just my 2 cents.
There was no insult and you did not judge... think you need to read it again in some other mentality since it seems to me you think I wrote that how I did because I was offended... but I assure you that's not the case ! That's the answer for the DIK versions " reasoning " :KEK:(y);)

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Why would the MC consider Maya as a friend?
Because she was there for him when he needed it. The deal with Derek was one night, and yet she allowed him to stay as long as he needed.
Obviously she has problems and and is slow to trust others.
But someone you can call a friend is someone you love even being aware of his/her shortcomings and I don't think you can call anybody a friend before that.

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
It's not that Zoey's behaviour is unrealistic, it's that MC will likely never be allowed to call her out on it.
Why would he want to call her out ?
In the falshback early on he says that he didn't try to make her stay and that ,IIRC, he noticed what he lost later. For him she was not a GF they were there for eachother, two marginalized teens who went through highschool together.

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
Capture.PNG
After every episode this page comes up. Does anyone know which .rpa file in the game folder have these small animations? Or better can anyone share them with me as I have the compressed version?

Reactions: LizaS

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Why would he want to call her out ?
In the falshback early on he says that he didn't try to make her stay and that ,IIRC, he noticed what he lost later. For him she was not a GF they were there for eachother, two marginalized teens who went through highschool together.
Can't have it both ways. If she was just a vapid childhood crush/friend, then we should be allowed to sideline her and call it a day. If she was/is more than that and she's to be a big (read, forced) part of the game going forward, then the least that should be done is address her behaviour beyond the hokey misunderstanding.

Last edited:

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Can't have it both ways. If she was just a vapid childhood crush/friend, then we should be allowed to sideline her and call it a day. If she was/is more than that and she's to be a big (read, forced) part of the game going forward, then the least that should be done is address her behaviour beyond the hokey misunderstanding.
Well, I haven't played the interlude yet, so I don't know how it is set up. It was just my 2 cents ;)

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Comparing this writing to the Witcher is more than a bit of a stretch.

But I will ask you a question that I've asked everyone on this forum and never received an adequate answer for. Why would the MC consider Maya as a friend? I won't go into an in depth analysis of their relationship or Maya's many faults, that's been discussed to death on this forum and I'm sure that everyone is familiar with all of the points. Just show me where the "artist" has portrayed anything that could remotely be interpreted as a friendship between these two? And don't give me that it's taken as a given BS, that's the epitome of poor writing and you are the one throwing around comparisons to work like the writing in the Witcher.
I don't know about others, but I would have treated Maya well myself, if only because she allowed me to spend the night and sheltered me. In addition, very often we hung out together (watched a movie on the phone, a picnic, kisses). If it's not friendship, then what? Pink interprets the concept of friendship very broadly. Tremolo is considered friends by almost the entire campus, lol.

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Unpopular opinion, but I hope Sage wears her hair long again in Chapter 9 and beyond, I really loved how she looked in Chapter 1.

She looked even hotter with the neon fuschia hair in the Episode 5 flashback. My hope is that, after her world gets turned upside down when her parents shenanigans get exposed, she has a breakdown and decides that "Party Girl Sage" is back and she dyes her hair again, and MC has to determine whether or not to help her embrace her old personality, or convince her to toughen up and keep moving forward (i.e., be a responsible adult).

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
No no, it works. At first I didn't even swapped it, that's why. I was only using the saves, but after swapping the persistent file everything is working fine.
Oh okay, I must've read your reply wrong. Had me nervous there for a second, glad you got everything working. Feel free to message me if you have anymore trouble.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FlyinginTime

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't know about others, but I would have treated Maya well myself, if only because she allowed me to spend the night and sheltered me. In addition, very often we hung out together (watched a movie on the phone, a picnic, kisses). If it's not friendship, then what? Pink interprets the concept of friendship very broadly. Tremolo is considered friends by almost the entire campus, lol.
Yes, the MC is considered a friend by many on campus. As long as he is helpful. But I wonder who will stand by the MC when he needs help himself? True friends recognize when the other person needs help, even if the person doesn't recognize it or wants it.

Jill has already helped the MC and he has helped Jill. That is a good friendship.

With Sage, the help has been one-sided so far. Still, I see great potential for a good friendship. Somehow I feel that Sage could replace Zoey as a best friend.

Isabella and the MC help each other out. He never had a mother and Isabella never had a child. That doesn't mean Isabella is the MC's mother. But a non-sexual relationship gives both of them what they didn't have in life.

Josy and Maya are cute, actually still teenagers like the MC and on their way to becoming adults. The problem with Patrick, however, is pervasive. But all three have realized that they need help because they can't do it on their own. I think Sage is supposed to fill that role. There is also good karma and that is Sage for the three if the MC is just a good friend to Sage.

Quinn still has to prove herself. Yes, she has opened her heart to the MC, but I don't see any real cohesion between them yet.

The DIKs have really only benefited from the MC, and so far no real reciprocation has come from them. Yes, he has the best room in the mansion, but no DIK has helped the MC furnish that room. He furnished it himself, with the help of Josy, Maya or Isabella. Of the DIK's parents, only Neil helped with his friend Luis. I think this is pretty one-sided. True friends and family behave differently.

I think Zoey will play a big role in the future. She knows the MC best and has also led the MC out of the darkness and into the light. In the EP3 flashback, we learn that the MC was an outsider at his high school and was bullied by the other classmates. He fought back and was punished. Then he met Zoey and Zoey actually made the MC socially acceptable. She showed him what other kids do. Yes, let's see if Zoey falls in love with the MC or they rekindle their friendship but without + status.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Yes, the MC is considered a friend by many on campus. As long as he is helpful. But I wonder who will stand by the MC when he needs help himself? True friends recognize when the other person needs help, even if the person doesn't recognize it or wants it.

Jill has already helped the MC and he has helped Jill. That is a good friendship.

With Sage, the help has been one-sided so far. Still, I see great potential for a good friendship. Somehow I feel that Sage could replace Zoey as a best friend.

Isabella and the MC help each other out. He never had a mother and Isabella never had a child. That doesn't mean Isabella is the MC's mother. But a non-sexual relationship gives both of them what they didn't have in life.

Josy and Maya are cute, actually still teenagers like the MC and on their way to becoming adults. The problem with Patrick, however, is pervasive. But all three have realized that they need help because they can't do it on their own. I think Sage is supposed to fill that role. There is also good karma and that is Sage for the three if the MC is just a good friend to Sage.

Quinn still has to prove herself. Yes, she has opened her heart to the MC, but I don't see any real cohesion between them yet.

The DIKs have really only benefited from the MC, and so far no real reciprocation has come from them. Yes, he has the best room in the mansion, but no DIK has helped the MC furnish that room. He furnished it himself, with the help of Josy, Maya or Isabella. Of the DIK's parents, only Neil helped with his friend Luis. I think this is pretty one-sided. True friends and family behave differently.

I think Zoey will play a big role in the future. She knows the MC best and has also led the MC out of the darkness and into the light. In the EP3 flashback, we learn that the MC was an outsider at his high school and was bullied by the other classmates. He fought back and was punished. Then he met Zoey and Zoey actually made the MC socially acceptable. She showed him what other kids do. Yes, let's see if Zoey falls in love with the MC or they rekindle their friendship but without + status.
A Dalli theory in which no one is related to each other? That’s impossible. :Kappa:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Anyone who has experienced a difficult breakup (and we can count the situation with Maya and Josie in episode 4, if not a breakup, but a serious quarrel) knows that there is nothing useful in such a situation except for the right pussy. So Sage's pussy was just in time at that moment. Tremolo of course could get drunk to unconsciousness, but it was Sage's pussy that allowed Tremolo to go this way easily.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes