OmenBR

Mar 18, 2018
Here i was, downloading this game cause the characters looked nice and i just wanted to nut.
Now im here, genuinely interested in the story and caring for some of the characters while browsing through here looking for cool theories that some of y'all come up with.

how did it even come to this.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Some Jade for her fans:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's too fucking cool. :cool:

Fuck, I'm feeling a Jade tribute post coming on! :geek:

Jade reminds me of Katheryn Winnick

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I honestly wouldn't change a thing about this game other than its stupid name. I put off playing it for more than 2 years just because every time I looked at its title I cringed. I'm sure that a lot of people who would enjoy this game will never try it because they run from the pun.
And I'm sure a lot of people tried it because of the title (like myself, it's a great pun imo). You can't win over everyone but it clearly worked for him

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Seems to me Katheryn Winnick looks alot more like Beth our happy cantina girl.... Just saying it really really depends on what picture you use to compare, and if you look at several of them it's very hard to come up with her looking like Jade....

View attachment 1723567
Actually it's impossible but oh well... if you are a fan you see your idol everywhere :KEK: And it's not about Winnick wouldn't be lovely... ! :cool:

Reactions: vogelbeest

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
The similarity I notice between Winnick & Jade is mainly just the lips / mouth when she grins. Besides that they don't really look much alike.

Reactions: vogelbeest
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes