Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Sadly I am something of an expert in this area.
No fault states for 2 divorces.
Prenups in place.
In fact spouse got half of what I brought in both times, and I got half of what they brought in.
My half was significantly larger in both cases. One was a lawyer, who was just starting out, one was a med student.
When we divorced in both cases, it was during the aftermath of children (thus they were in their not fully dedicated to their respective fields mode) and while they were both on the upswing following childbirth, I was still in the more asset rich position.

I lost 2 houses and significant portions of my portfolio in both.

I should have fucking assassinated my lawyer but he was my college room mate lol!
Peace
Sorry to hear this dude. I'd never recommend marriage to any man in a western country in these "modern" times - it is literally a scam. I remember chatting with a lawyer a few years ago who had a funny quote he made on the topic of marriage if advising men - "Never sign a contract where the other party gets rewarded for breaking it."

Reactions: shazba and Arigon

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
The Game(Story) looks fantasstic, gives off American Pie and Van Wilder Vibes. Is there any Corruption involved at any point?. Cheers.
Well ... the MC kinda gets corrupted, he goes from a stabil BFFwB relationship to threeways in bathroom stalls, fucking teachers in supply closets and sex on rooftops...and those were just the mondays ! So better strap in, its gonna be a wild ride ! Literally !

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
It is the second marriage for Stephen and Jade. We can read that in the intro of EP3. According to this, it could be so that the Burke's got rich by divorcing one of their first marriages.:unsure:
Totally trust you on that, as I said my memory operates at 25% on good days.

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Well ... the MC kinda gets corrupted, he goes from a stabil BFFwB relationship to threeways in bathroom stalls, fucking teachers in supply closets and sex on rooftops...and those were just the mondays ! So better strap in, its gonna be a wild ride ! Literally !
Perfect,because any type of Corruption whether its the MC or Woman who get involved with MC,it makes the Story even more fun.and interesting. Cheers

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
My favourite scene with all of this is the "Study!" scene in the library when Jill, Josy and Maya are all talking and getting to know each other and their relationships with the mc and he starts to panic. :ROFLMAO:
Seriously this is the most realistic part of the game

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Is that a US thing? I've never head of it before.
There are lots of little things like that in many countries, they are all nonsense though. One of them in America is if a guy has his right ear pierced he is gay and if it's both he's bi. But somehow just the left one is fine. I have never heard of the black ring one but if they are true apparently I'm a bisexual swinger. Who knew?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
It is the second marriage for Stephen and Jade. We can read that in the intro of EP3. According to this, it could be so that the Burke's got rich by divorcing one of their first marriages.:unsure:
What part of that are you referring to? The only thing Stephen says is "You've been in long-term relationships before." "You know how these things go." "People don't keep that spark forever.". A long-term relationship doesn't mean that one or both of them have been married before. Unless you are talking about another scene.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I mean that there are diffrent wing chun versions, There is the classic chinease wing tsun that Ip man and Bruce lee(Before he invented jeet kwan do), and there is the Vietnamese version that insted of focusing on fast hard blows like the classical wing tsun. Is more slow and focuses on soft fist, like similar to tai-chi.
Point of order: Bruce Lee gave us Jeet Kune Do.
Probably, but my college roommate bought himself a black ring and used to wear it on his thumb like all the time until an exchange student girl pointed out the meaning of the black ring to him and he stopped wearing it since.
The color of the ring is definitely not something that matters among any group that I know (there is actual swinger jewelry, however) - but wearing the ring around the thumb was often a quiet indicator that the wearer was homosexual. Just like men with an earring in the right ear (or both ears). It might not be universally so, but it's a common sign.

Not surprising, I suppose, that some groups might want to push for a 'group identity' via similar means, though. Now I feel like I need to go back through the various renders and see if anybody's wearing the common markers.

Reactions: Lostanddamned

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
It really seems to me that it is necessary to remove tag "сheating" or expand it. The main problem with NTR is that it has two values.
1) Netorare - cheating on the main character of his girlfriend
2) Netori is when one of the girls of the game cheats on her lover with the main character.
Roughly speaking, an affair with Sage, an affair with Jade is Netori.
And when Ashley fucks with Derek, it's netorare(if only you liked her, lol).
Therefore, it is necessary to introduce these two terms in order to avoid confusion.
I don't remember for sure, but I think Anthony is not confirmed and Derek gets together with her only if you help him. That would mean no netorare.

Reactions: Skeltom

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I don't remember for sure, but I think Anthony is not confirmed and Derek gets together with her only if you help him. That would mean no netorare.
I have always talked to Ashley about Derek. I wonder if the scene with penny or the scene with M&J plays out differently if you don't. If Derek isn't going after her anymore he wouldn't really have a reason to be at the HOT's looking for her unless he still does it on his own.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Safly
Point of order: Bruce Lee gave us Jeet Kune Do.
The color of the ring is definitely not something that matters among any group that I know (there is actual swinger jewelry, however) - but wearing the ring around the thumb was often a quiet indicator that the wearer was homosexual. Just like men with an earring in the right ear (or both ears). It might not be universally so, but it's a common sign.

Not surprising, I suppose, that some groups might want to push for a 'group identity' via similar means, though. Now I feel like I need to go back through the various renders and see if anybody's wearing the common markers.
Sadly no martial arts club and official turnements. It would have been cool to have a fighter girl fall in love with our MC.

fool1200

Jun 17, 2020
Is not even about getting a job would fix her problems, more so that getting a job will leave her with at least something to fall back to, after the inevitable showdown with her father. I mean, even if she gets the free tuition, her father will find out and that confrontation is coming no matter what. If they fight now she has nothing, its better to prepare, ratter than start doing something when you are on your ass on the streets.

Regardless I hope by the end of the 3rd season we are done with this weak ass plot, its dragging the entire story down, since its tied to every main plot and keeps Maya as the least liked LI since her development is zero, or has regressed since the start of the game.
I don't think you are seeing it from Maya's angle - she probably don't think "on the streets" is a possible outcome. I think, in her mind, she will either get the full tuition from somewhere, or has to break off with Josy. I don't recall she ever making any indication that she will drop out of the university to be with Josy, if her dad finds out and gives her an ultimatum. I could be wrong though.

On her not working, I actually think not working is the right idea - if they are at a location where $5,000 can largely cover a semester's tuition for a university, then that location likely won't pay much for a student part-timer. The paltry amount of money she can make from a part time job (not to mention the time investment to find/interview for a job) won't solve her problem.

It's much better for her to use that time to talk to the financial office at the school, school counselor, etc. to actually get to a solution to the problem. Her not doing that, well, is shitty writing.

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Not having a single source of income is never the right idea. She is apparently in this situation because of that and just doing what she is told. Someone said that Derek automatically has more freedom in the family because he is a male but I don't think that is the case. Being who he is it's more likely that he just says fuck it and doesn't put up with it.

You would think that most people in that situation would be talking to the administration or something about her options. She is a co-signer on that contract, not an unwilling reciprocate, she has more say in it than she thinks. On a side note, if she is this naive and so easily manipulated then she doesn't really have any place in a social field. Especially if she would be giving advice to people that need help.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You think DPC has ever adjusted the story because someone guessed the plot point?

He probably spends hours at his desk cursing dalli-x's name
Why would he... do you really think that he gives a flying fuck about some pirates theorizing ? :unsure::rolleyes: Is this some considerable volume by the way ? A handful of people pirates that somewhat keep up with the meat grinder called Dalli ? :KEK:

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
why is there incest tag in this game on other sites? It seems to me that from the plot of the game the mc's father is a widow unless he has a sister...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes