fasdfaq123

Sep 6, 2020
Im going to make a couple of preditction regarding season 3.

1) is that lily the striper is a undercover cop lol.

2) Tommy is secretly in love with Jossie, they aren't blood related and some of his reaction and personllity suggests that he might be attrrected to her. So when he discovers that our MC benging her, its going to get very ugly.

3) Maya I don't know if the Dev will take it to a darker spin, but I believe that if our MC(Mine is called Alex) doesn't intervine then burke is going to rape maya.

4) Maya and jossie breaking up because of our MC.

5) Zoey or Jill developing yandre qualities, I believe that both have the potential to become possesive angry and vendictive to other girls, since our MC is CHAD that can't close his pants and fucked, and will continue to having affiars( In my path at the very least)

6) Nora the milf, will become a main girl and we will be able to date her. Which will conflict with Bella. I can see those 2 having a milf cat fights.

7) CATFIGHTS- I see that most of the girls are getting atteched to our MC by the end of Season 2, And I believe that the DEV will let our MC cotinue being a player. Soo with zoey back and Nora also getting into the mix, the drama will Spike. Also I see that despite the MC turning down some of the women in the end of season 2, a lot of them will still have feelings for our MC. So It will be intreasting to see if they will try attrecting him back to them.

8) Our MC becomes the president of dik if he plays his cards right, but if our mc dates jossie and Tommy finds out about this, there might be a small civil war in the group.
I already foresee a scene where Fuckface is blindfolded, Zoey arrives, kisses him and his chosen LI, will see him with a deep rage, they will start to have a duel to the death with knives. Just there ends the episode, with the final message in the credits: -Will Fuckface be able to dodge this bullet, find out in the next episode.

Reactions: dalli_x

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I cant believe how myopic you guys are about Jill .
Of all the LIs Jill was the only one who is selflessly ( in her own naive and stupid way ) tried to help MC without expecting anything in return
1. Maya wanted help for free tuition & josy too
2. Josy at first wanted to get out of her burned out relationshit with maya
3. Sage wanted help to but her cheating boyfriend and her malfunctioning gaydar ( still my fabvourite BTW)
4. Bella wanted to pimp the guy she likes for Jill and cock block the tyballs

and as for the birth-day date that was supposed to be her way of ending things with MC with a nice gesture and by declining the date , MC misses his chance to talk her out her stupidity , anyone being sick has nothing to do with that

Jill in some ways may be the stupidest most naive LI , but she is the one who loves the MC the most
But Jill did expect something in return. She expected the MC to live up to every cliche in every love story. When he had a schedule conflict with Jill's surprise date she didn't take that as a sign to reschedule, she took it as a sign the relationship wasn't meant to be. If he truly loved her, he would have 'sensed' how important the date was to Jill (despite her refusing to explain that to him), and moved heaven and earth to make it happen. The instant the MC falls short of that mark, Jill calls the whole thing off.

Jill is in love with an idealized version of the MC, but IMHO she's surprisingly luke-warm on the flesh and blood version with all his imperfections. I expect Jill will reevaluate the real MC before all is said and done, but for now I think her feelings for him aren't quite as developed as Josy, Maya or Sage's. In that sense she's a bit like Zoey, but at least Jill has told the MC how she feels about him.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
But Jill did expect something in return. She expected the MC to live up to every cliche in every love story. When he had a schedule conflict with Jill's surprise date she didn't take that as a sign to reschedule, she took it as a sign the relationship wasn't meant to be. If he truly loved her, he would have 'sensed' how important the date was to Jill (despite her refusing to explain that to him), and moved heaven and earth to make it happen. The instant the MC falls short of that mark, Jill calls the whole thing off.

Jill is in love with an idealized version of the MC, but IMHO she's surprisingly luke-warm on the flesh and blood version with all his imperfections. I expect Jill will reevaluate the real MC before all is said and done, but for now I think her feelings for him aren't quite as developed as Josy, Maya or Sage's. In that sense she's a bit like Zoey, but at least Jill has told the MC how she feels about him.
I believe Jill will get burned the hardest, from our MC if he choses to see other women and date her in the same time. Now with Zoey back in the game, the MC who still most likely didn't completly get over her, most likely still has feeling for her.

About the date with Jill, it still leaves a sour taste in me. Even if I don't want to bang sage still helping a sick person ins the most humane thing to do. Which the MC should have told Jill about.

Choosing a date with Jill over helping sage is wrong in my opinion. And If Jill knew that he helped a sick person, yet still behaved like a premandona afterwards, its a big nono in my book.

Reactions: Ilhares and rocopc

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I believe Jill will get burned the hardest, from our MC if he choses to see other women and date her in the same time. Now with Zoey back in the game, the MC who still most likely didn't completly get over her, most likely still has feeling for her.

About the date with Jill, it still leaves a sour taste in me. Even if I don't want to bang sage still helping a sick person ins the most humane thing to do. Which the MC should have told Jill about.

Choosing a date with Jill over helping sage is wrong in my opinion. And If Jill knew that he helped a sick person, yet still behaved like a premandona afterwards, its a big nono in my book.
Jill knows:
Jill_date_debacle_1.jpg Jill_date_debacle_2.jpg Jill_date_debacle_3.jpg Jill_date_debacle_4.jpg
In her mind, this sort of thing should have magically worked itself out if the MC was her one true love. :confused:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think you really can measure the love for MC for any of the LI's, they are all unique and each one of them is tied into the storyline one way or another. Each of them has something to offer when on her path and even Quinn has interesting content when on her path despite not being an official LI. Ofcourse some paths and/or characters are more interesting then others but alot comes from personal tastes too.

People can complain about Maya, Jill, Josy, Bella or Sage whatever they want but all these girls will be around the MC during the story all the way to the end of season 4. Starting ep 9 Zoey will be in that group just the same....
Each of these girls will be tied to events in the main plot for the simple reason they are LI's, you can not make a story of 16 episodes with your LI being a sidegirl.... No matter what path you are on, your LI needs to be there in the story with a decent amount of screentime, this can't be done with just lewdscenes only, she has to be there in the main story...

Jill's story is playing piano and her lost sister, Bella's story is her situation with James, Sage story is tied to so many events she does not even need one besides her breakup with Chad, Maya's story, to solve her blackmail trying find tuition but getting forced into prostitution is the danger, Josy has been relation locked to Maya so she will be there no matter what, and lastly Zoey who will return to MC's life and see if she can get him back like the old days....

These ladies are here to stay.... they will be back again and again and again, sometimes they will be the absolute center, other times they will be part of the group around MC, but there's no escaping either of them.... None of their stories will be done in episode 9, there's 16 episodes coming and they need a reason to be around MC in each one of those episodes....
the LIs are characters in the story and it's normal for them to stick around until the very last chapters, but what does that have to do with their relationship with MC?

they are different relationships that follow different dynamics.
Sage until she finally broke up with Chad kept pushing MC away emotionally and I don't think she is still 100% convinced.
Bella only recently decided to become aware of her feelings and of the problems she has to face, at the end of the day Mc was essentially a problem for her, a temptation she could not resist to
Maya when she will be free from blackmail she will finally be able to think seriously about what her heart is telling her, but for now we know that her first concern, rightly, is that one.

why should we homogenize them all? no one loves equally (not even parents with children), why should they?

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
I don't think you really can measure the love for MC for any of the LI's, they are all unique and each one of them is tied into the storyline one way or another. Each of them has something to offer when on her path and even Quinn has interesting content when on her path despite not being an official LI. Ofcourse some paths and/or characters are more interesting then others but alot comes from personal tastes too.
Nailed it
Im my playthrough Quinn is the one who loves Mc the most
:)

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Some (not all) predictions on next episode.

Jill path: MC finds out Jill spits. Bianca is coming on strong. Jill's mom: "You want my daughter, there is a service-me fee".

Bella path: Bella invites Jill to tennis and spanks the hell out of Jill to remind her who owns MC. Very stable relationship between Bella and MC. Bella's husband comes back; gets to watch MC plow the daylights out of Bella and later the next day Bella tells James to get lost. Last frame of the episode, an upset Jill is seen walking into the Pink Rose.

Sage path: Sages falls completely in love with MC; Jade wants a future mother-in-law service-me fee; Sage finally uncovers the mess of Quinn's business plan and has to act.

Josy-Maya path: Maya's money for college problem is solved as a teacher's assistant for Jade. Frequent walks-of-shame with both Maya and Josy at the same time.

Quinn path: her business plan runs into trouble with the police. Multiple visits by MC to Quinn in jail. A technicality throws the case out. Quinn completely changes into a church-going girl committed to MC.

BellaFixes.JPG

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
Like many said, the problem with Jill/Sage choice is with the fact that it's too strong of a reaction, not the reaction in itself. It's normal to be a little miffled when things don't go their way, even if the reason is sensible (taking care of Sage, there).

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Im going to make a couple of preditction regarding season 3.

1) is that lily the striper is a undercover cop lol

2) Tommy is secretly in love with Jossie, they aren't blood related and some of his reaction and personllity suggests that he might be attrrected to her. So when he discovers that our MC benging her, its going to get very ugly.

3) Maya I don't know if the Dev will take it to a darker spin, but I believe that if our MC(Mine is called Alex) doesn't intervine then burke is going to rape maya.

4) Maya and jossie breaking up because of our MC.

5) Zoey or Jill developing yandre qualities, I believe that both have the potential to become possesive angry and vendictive to other girls, since our MC is CHAD that can't close his pants and fucked, and will continue to having affiars( In my path at the very least)

6) Nora the milf, will become a main girl and we will be able to date her. Which will conflict with Bella. I can see those 2 having a milf cat fights.

7) CATFIGHTS- I see that most of the girls are getting atteched to our MC by the end of Season 2, And I believe that the DEV will let our MC cotinue being a player. Soo with zoey back and Nora also getting into the mix, the drama will Spike. Also I see that despite the MC turning down some of the women in the end of season 2, a lot of them will still have feelings for our MC. So It will be intreasting to see if they will try attrecting him back to them.

8) Our MC becomes the president of dik if he plays his cards right, but if our mc dates jossie and Tommy finds out about this, there might be a small civil war in the group.
1) No, for a couple of reasons, she can suck MCs dick for money, we also see her do drugs, (she could be an informant though). However informants don’t keep the drugs they get in stings.

2) Don’t mind this idea, but I think what’s more likely is we get Drama from Tommy if we bang Heather and also from the fact that we’re banging Josy. Could be Tommy does have a crush on Josy and that’s why they but heads, but I think DPC would have needed to established the idea a bit earlier.

3) I think originally DPC was going to have Maya fall into Quinn’s prostitution ring, (the guid used to say it was important to warn Maya about Quinn if you liked her). However I honk he decided to reign this in, (anti NtR crowd) this is really the same reason I don’t think she’ll be raped. Plus I think it would be out of left field for the tone of the game.

4) I think MC will be able to get either Maya or Josy without the other, I think it is actually less likely for the 3-way relationship to survive to the end

5) I think Zoe could be a bit of a bitch, especially if she’s played as a DIK in Interlude. I think Jill could have a breakdown. My hope is the rumoured Jealousy points will drive her into threesomes rather than axe murdering. Again I don’t think full yandere fits with the tone.

6) We know Nora is likely to be MCs science teacher going forward. I don’t think she’ll become a main character, but we could see some cat fights involving her presuming Mac can cheat going forward.

7) I think cat fights are possible, and Zoey is being reintroduced to be an antagonist on this front. I don’t think the ‘main‘ 5 are likely to fight against each other. Could be hot to see some wrastling though.

8) I think a MC who does his job right (fixes the mansion, plans good parties etc) will be the new President. I think Maya will wind up President of the HoTs presuming they don’t get disbanded when the Quinn drugs and prostitution thing is revealed.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Actual human being, will understand that you cancel a surprise date to help a sick person.
Sure she understands it... but I think YOU and your fellow users who have the same argument here don't really understand how women actually work ! :KEK: ( especially in this very case where we have a noob on strange waters... she and almost all the others who's confidence level ain't at the level of GOD would choose to not engage into the uncertain... but that's something you folks would not get in a million years since you are still looking at things from Fuckface' perspective ;) )

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

1.Jill discovers that she doing blowjob MС is not as good as her friend Bella. She decides to train on Tybalt and therefore arranges deep throat lessons in Tybalt's bedroom.
2. Burke finds out that Bella is secretly fucking with MС and he decides to blackmail her. He throws her a letter. Bella fucks Burke on the kitchen table in her house while MС comes to her house with a glass of coffee
3. Sage keeps her list of lust, which she must have time to complete before the end of her studies. In her list there is a line to have sex with MC, with her mom and Tybalt. The series ends with a family orgy involving Burke, Jade, Tybalt and MC.
4.Josie finds out about Tommy's secret passion for her and tells about this MС. Since Tommy was his father, he decides to help him. MС organizes a meeting where Tommy fucks Josie while MС watches sitting in a chair.
5.Burke offers a solution to Maya's problem. She has to fuck Burke and Jade. Maya is confused and doesn't know what to do. MC offers to connect Derek to the case so that he can help her relax in the company of people she doesn't know. As a result, Derek, Maya, Burke and Jade fuck at Burke's house while MC cooks dinner.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
2) Don’t mind this idea, but I think what’s more likely is we get Drama from Tommy if we bang Heather and also from the fact that we’re banging Josy. Could be Tommy does have a crush on Josy and that’s why they but heads, but I think DPC would have needed to established the idea a bit earlier.
Yeah but DPC will mind this idea coz you can twist and turn this however you see fit it is still incest which means ban ! ;)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Actual human being, will understand that you cancel a surprise date to help a sick person.
I love how some of you think human emotions are black and white. Yes, she understand, but it does not mean she is not disappointed that something she wanted didn't go the way she wanted. You can't judge her for this.
She like a guy, and that guy chose someone else over her. She would be more understandable if its actually a relative to MC , his father his mother , sister, brother. But in the end of the day its just an another bitch , and Jill at this point knew MC dating with others. And Sage is not dying, its just having a fucking flu.
so yeah Jill is selfish, so what? No One actually bother to see this from Jill perspective. :ROFLMAO:
I get it that it might be a sudden shift in Jill personality, but its miles better, than her sudden shift, of believing Tybalt based on just his words.

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017

1.Jill discovers that she doing blowjob MС is not as good as her friend Bella. She decides to train on Tybalt and therefore arranges deep throat lessons in Tybalt's bedroom.
2. Burke finds out that Bella is secretly fucking with MС and he decides to blackmail her. He throws her a letter. Bella fucks Burke on the kitchen table in her house while MС comes to her house with a glass of coffee
3. Sage keeps her list of lust, which she must have time to complete before the end of her studies. In her list there is a line to have sex with MC, with her mom and Tybalt. The series ends with a family orgy involving Burke, Jade, Tybalt and MC.
4.Josie finds out about Tommy's secret passion for her and tells about this MС. Since Tommy was his father, he decides to help him. MС organizes a meeting where Tommy fucks Josie while MС watches sitting in a chair.
5.Burke offers a solution to Maya's problem. She has to fuck Burke and Jade. Maya is confused and doesn't know what to do. MC offers to connect Derek to the case so that he can help her relax in the company of people she doesn't know. As a result, Derek, Maya, Burke and Jade fuck at Burke's house while MC cooks dinner.
Yours is the only "prediction" post so far, where I can tell you're kidding, which is scary all by itself. :D

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes