Jul 13, 2018
1) No, for a couple of reasons, she can suck MCs dick for money, we also see her do drugs, (she could be an informant though). However informants don’t keep the drugs they get in stings.

2) Don’t mind this idea, but I think what’s more likely is we get Drama from Tommy if we bang Heather and also from the fact that we’re banging Josy. Could be Tommy does have a crush on Josy and that’s why they but heads, but I think DPC would have needed to established the idea a bit earlier.

3) I think originally DPC was going to have Maya fall into Quinn’s prostitution ring, (the guid used to say it was important to warn Maya about Quinn if you liked her). However I honk he decided to reign this in, (anti NtR crowd) this is really the same reason I don’t think she’ll be raped. Plus I think it would be out of left field for the tone of the game.

4) I think MC will be able to get either Maya or Josy without the other, I think it is actually less likely for the 3-way relationship to survive to the end

5) I think Zoe could be a bit of a bitch, especially if she’s played as a DIK in Interlude. I think Jill could have a breakdown. My hope is the rumoured Jealousy points will drive her into threesomes rather than axe murdering. Again I don’t think full yandere fits with the tone.

6) We know Nora is likely to be MCs science teacher going forward. I don’t think she’ll become a main character, but we could see some cat fights involving her presuming Mac can cheat going forward.

7) I think cat fights are possible, and Zoey is being reintroduced to be an antagonist on this front. I don’t think the ‘main‘ 5 are likely to fight against each other. Could be hot to see some wrastling though.

8) I think a MC who does his job right (fixes the mansion, plans good parties etc) will be the new President. I think Maya will wind up President of the HoTs presuming they don’t get disbanded when the Quinn drugs and prostitution thing is revealed.
i think Zoey won't be a catfight , if you remember how S2 ended you had the option to choose none of the girls , i think Zoey will be a LI for that option , you choose none of the girls Zoey come back and you can date her , i also think that depending on your choices in S3 Interlude that Zoey will either be a CHICK or a DIK your choices will affect how she acts with MC and everyone else ( i have saves of every path and i liked Zoey CHICK attitude ) , i also think new girls will be introduced as LI that is why that option to choose no one is there because Zoey and other LIs will be introduced in S3. And about Jill , something bad will probably happen to Jill if you choose Bella , which is why i will skip everything about Jill in Bella path and i will see Jill story in Jill path only, what i do is changing paths when a girl of that path shows up in the story and skip everything about that girl in other path.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
oh, sorry I didn't read everything :ROFLMAO: , I just saw that we come to full circle, when its come to conversation, and now we back to the Jill vs Sage debate:ROFLMAO:. The Maya 's titution loan debate was earlier this week ?:unsure::ROFLMAO:
No worries mate no worries...
As long as Dalli is on full throttle mode this circle won't break like ever :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
i think Zoey won't be a catfight , if you remember how S2 ended you had the option to choose none of the girls , i think Zoey will be a LI for that option , you choose none of the girls Zoey come back and you can date her
I think you're right about Zoey being a prime new LI option for people who chose Others. She's also an option for people who did choose another LI but really like her. I mean, more options are more options. Some people will go for her.

Though I think she will also serve as a source of a certain amount of drama and possible temptation for the MC, depending on the player. The mileage will vary of course.

The fact that the interlude ended with a preview of the vixens makes me wonder if they're being served up as other options for new serious side chicks (like Cammy, Riona, etc) for the second half of the game. And who knows whether there will be the possibility to end up with one or more of the side chicks in the finale.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I love how some of you think human emotions are black and white. Yes, she understand, but it does not mean she is not disappointed that something she wanted didn't go the way she wanted. You can't judge her for this.
She like a guy, and that guy chose someone else over her. She would be more understandable if its actually a relative to MC , his father his mother , sister, brother. But in the end of the day its just an another bitch , and Jill at this point knew MC dating with others. And Sage is not dying, its just having a fucking flu.
so yeah Jill is selfish, so what? No One actually bother to see this from Jill perspective. :ROFLMAO:
I get it that it might be a sudden shift in Jill personality, but its miles better, than her sudden shift, of believing Tybalt based on just his words.
I don't necessarily disagree with you, she indeed has every right to be jealous and disappointed, but if I was the MC, supported and helped her all along, even practiced a freaking song and went on stage for her, to then for her to reject me just because I missed ONE date, then if she ever had second thoughts and came back to me I would be the one to tell her to fuck off :rolleyes:.
I don't think everyone appreciates how incredible and important what MC did for her in the recital was, and it looks like even Jill herself does not realize that.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I don't necessarily disagree with you, she indeed has every right to be jealous and disappointed, but if I was the MC, supported and helped her all along, even practiced a freaking song and went on stage for her, to then for her to reject me just because I missed ONE date, then if she ever had second thoughts and came back to me I would be the one to tell her to fuck off :rolleyes:.
I don't think everyone appreciates how incredible and important what MC did for her in the recital was, and it looks like even Jill herself does not realize that.
Exectly, And I'm shocked that people here support her despite her being definetly wrong. Hack even if the MC didn't want to bang or romance sage, helping her when she is sick is the natural thing. Im more surpirsed no one from the HOTs didn't do anything for her lol.

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
But Jill did expect something in return. She expected the MC to live up to every cliche in every love story. When he had a schedule conflict with Jill's surprise date she didn't take that as a sign to reschedule, she took it as a sign the relationship wasn't meant to be.
No, she didn't expect anything in return. Her expectation was to call things off, because in her mind, that's what was ultimately for the best. She was going to make the goodbye date as happy and as enjoyable for MC as possible to lessen the blow. If MC doesn't take her up on the offer, Jill takes this as a sign that it's just for the better that it ended that way. Is this naive? Absolutely. But that's her reasoning. Jill believes in destiny, signs, and all that. Naive as hell, but she absolutely expected to end things.

Deep down, I'm sure that part of her hoped that things might work out somehow, but it is simply innacurate to say that she expected MC to talk her out of her decision and win her back, or that she expected MC to climb her balcony and mimic her beloved sister in a surprising way, or that she expected MC to get on stage and save her. That's just asurd.

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
I'll also echo what was said about Sage just being a bit sick, and that she's not even a family member. Ain't no one ever helped me when I was sick except my mom. And if a guy went to girl's place to "help her" when she's just a little sick? Hello, no. It's completely unbelieveable to think that this wouldn't be taken as choosing another girl over you. Seriously, who actually does that in real life? "Oh, I caught a cold while in the rain. Come over and pamper me." We all know that no one does that unless they're real interested in that girl.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I'll also echo what was said about Sage just being a bit sick, and that she's not even a family member. Ain't no one ever helped me when I was sick except my mom. And if a guy went to girl's place to "help her" when she's just a little sick? Hello, no. It's completely unbelieveable to think that this wouldn't be taken as choosing another girl over you. Seriously, who actually does that in real life? "Oh, I caught a cold while in the rain. Come over and pamper me." We all know that no one does that unless they're real interested in that girl.
If it was a friend, it wouldnt make a difference to me if its a guy or a girl, if he or she asks for my help, I would also cancel everything else and go over there. And if a girl I date would have a problem with that, I'd know that I picked the wrong girl.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
We all know that no one does that unless they're real interested in that girl.
Not necessarily... but sure thing is that it does not matter what Fuckface OR you as the player thinks about this... the judgement is solely in Jills hands... which we know now what verdict produces ;) As long as folks don't grasp this simple thing this topic will have an infinite merry-go-rounds of course argument all the time from Fuckface' or the players perspective :KEK:

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
If it was a friend, it wouldnt make a difference to me if its a guy or a girl, if he or she asks for my help, I would also cancel everything else and go over there. And if a girl I date would have a problem with that, I'd know that I picked the wrong girl.
Riiiiiiiight... if a girl had a cold and wanted you to stay with her to pamper her, gender wouldn't be a factor. Or sexual attraction. Or whether you're banging or not. Sure, sure. Totally believeable. And we'll ignore the fact that this option is only available if you're on the Sage path, ie, you're banging. Totally believeable that it's purely platonic...

Edit: Also, hold up. How many times have you gone over to a platonic friend's place and pampered them when they had a cold? Not the hospital. Not a car accident. Not some deathly ailment. A damn cold. If the answer's zero, then there's the real answer.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
the LIs are characters in the story and it's normal for them to stick around until the very last chapters, but what does that have to do with their relationship with MC?

they are different relationships that follow different dynamics.
Sage until she finally broke up with Chad kept pushing MC away emotionally and I don't think she is still 100% convinced.
Bella only recently decided to become aware of her feelings and of the problems she has to face, at the end of the day Mc was essentially a problem for her, a temptation she could not resist to
Maya when she will be free from blackmail she will finally be able to think seriously about what her heart is telling her, but for now we know that her first concern, rightly, is that one.

why should we homogenize them all? no one loves equally (not even parents with children), why should they?
If you see any LI having no relationship at all to MC you fail to understand the meaning of Love Interest....
Even when not on their path(s) there's still a relationship, in BaDik it's friend or lover, no relationshp at all simply isn't an option.

I never said they follow the same dynamic, you're simply giving more facts or impressions tied to their storylines, in essence it doesn't change anything i said, it may ad something but it's nothing that would negate or be in conflict with what i've written.

I don't see any homogenising, i did not mention it and i don't know where you got the idea from, but it's nowhere in my text.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Riiiiiiiight... if a girl had a cold and wanted you to stay with her to pamper her, gender wouldn't be a factor. Or sexual attraction. Or whether you're banging or not. Sure, sure. Totally believeable. And we'll ignore the fact that this option is only available if you're on the Sage path, ie, you're banging. Totally believeable that it's purely platonic...
Reading disorder is treatable, you know ? Lets try again : if a FRIEND asks for my help, the gender wouldnt matter, I would go and try to help. Why he or she asks me for help is not my concern, if he/she consider it important enough, so do I. No idea how old you are, but maybe loyalty is something you value more as you get older. If you would tell him or her to "toughen up" or that you dont care, thats fine, but you shouldnt assume everyone reacts like that.

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
Reading disorder is treatable, you know ? Lets try again : if a FRIEND asks for my help, the gender wouldnt matter, I would go and try to help. Why he or she asks me for help is not my concern, if he/she consider it important enough, so do I. No idea how old you are, but maybe loyalty is something you value more as you get older. If you would tell him or her to "toughen up" or that you dont care, thats fine, but you shouldnt assume everyone reacts like that.
Ah, the blissful fantasy world of made up hypotheticals that don't line up facts or reality. Combine that with absurd ad hominum personal attacks and you have the quality bad faith arguments I've come to expect here. Let's go over some facts.

MC was with Sage when she sat out in the rain and caught her cold. MC also predicted that she'd catch a cold. Sage then caught a cold. It is only mandtory for MC to call Sage and get asked to pamper her while she has a cold if MC is on the Sage path (ie, they're banging).

I might put aside the fact that I've never even heard of anyone asking a FRIEND (do I need to bold it and underline it too?) to come over and pamper them when they have a cold. Again, that's really only something that might happen when there's interest for more there. And I'll point out the fact that if you turn Sage down as a LI in the first place, she aggressively pursues MC over and over again. Others have complained about how often she does this. It's pure denial to say that there are no implications or subtext in Sage's request if MC is not on her path. She very demonstrably wants MC. And the entire issue is easily avoidable in that case.

If MC is forced to make this choice, then again, they're banging. Pretending otherwise for the sake of bashing Jill is a very bad faith argument. I'll ask again, how many times have you been asked by a purely platonic friend to come over and pamper them when they have a cold?

yall-better-stop-playing.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: schinoize and Darg

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Im intreasted how zoey will react to our MC having a gf/GFS lol. I think she exepts him to wait for her lol

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Don't forget that during the date with Jill, the MC tells her about his life, the death of his mother. They then share a fairly intimate, romantic moment for the rest of the day.

(if I'm not mistaken, this is also what happens with Sage)

In fact it's not really the fact that we go to see Sage that blocks the road with Jill. It's not her who reacts like a selfish bitch, it's rather the fact that by going to see Sage, you don't experience a romantic and intimate moment with Jill which brings the two very much closer together.

Reasoning in terms of game, by going with Sage, we lose the opportunity to earn XP with Jill, and in the end, we miss this XP to level up.

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
Don't forget that during the date with Jill, the MC tells her about his life, the death of his mother. They then share a fairly intimate, romantic moment for the rest of the day.

(if I'm not mistaken, this is also what happens with Sage)

In fact it's not really the fact that we go to see Sage that blocks the road with Jill. It's not her who reacts like a selfish bitch, it's rather the fact that by going to see Sage, you don't experience a romantic and intimate moment with Jill which brings the two very much closer together.

Reasoning in terms of game, by going with Sage, we lose the opportunity to earn XP with Jill, and in the end, we miss this XP to level up.
Excellent point.

Reactions: LizaS

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Yeah but DPC will mind this idea coz you can twist and turn this however you see fit it is still incest which means ban ! ;)
I think it sort of depends how long he’d have lived together on how ‘incesty’ it is. If they lived together for a year before he went to college, not really, if they lived together from when they were 10 and 12 then it certainly would be.

The only reason I think it would be interesting is it would give Josy her own drama. At the minute she has just been getting dragged along by Maya and has no plot of her own whatsoever.

i think Zoey won't be a catfight , if you remember how S2 ended you had the option to choose none of the girls , i think Zoey will be a LI for that option , you choose none of the girls Zoey come back and you can date her , i also think that depending on your choices in S3 Interlude that Zoey will either be a CHICK or a DIK your choices will affect how she acts with MC and everyone else ( i have saves of every path and i liked Zoey CHICK attitude ) , i also think new girls will be introduced as LI that is why that option to choose no one is there because Zoey and other LIs will be introduced in S3. And about Jill , something bad will probably happen to Jill if you choose Bella , which is why i will skip everything about Jill in Bella path and i will see Jill story in Jill path only, what i do is changing paths when a girl of that path shows up in the story and skip everything about that girl in other path.
I think Zoey is being reintroduced as a conflict on all relationship paths. Yes you’ll be able to bang on on ‘others’ but the other 5 all have existing relationships and friendships to one degree or another. Take Sage, she is cool not being in a relationship, she didn’t want one in the first place. Maya and Josy and together and friends with Jill. Jill is besties with Bella and close with Josy. Bella is an adult, she’s unlikely to make a scene on campus.

Zoe is completely external to that. She doesn’t have any friends (we know of) on campus, she doesn’t go to the school (yet), she has come back purely because she loves the MC (and she wasn’t good at surfing). I think the only reason for her to come back is to be a cat amongst the pigeons.

Yes, I agree possible things go poorly for Jill, but I think MC and Bella will ‘save’ her. I don’t think she’s going to collapse into a puddle. Fingers crossed for some threesomes!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes