TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
"You choose Maya/Josy, and .... nothing.":rolleyes:

In EP7, the MC tells Josy to be his girl and Josy likes it. The MC brings Maya the TV and she loves it. After EP8 gym sex of Josy and the MC both find it incredible how they feel together. There are more examples.

The MC has shown his affection and love to Josy and Maya several times by the end of EP8, but separately. The only thing he hasn't done yet is confess his love to Josy and Maya together, and I suppose that could happen in EP9.
Yea, but all that happens with Josy and Maya knowing that he dates others. In the Ep08 library scene neither of them seems amused when Jill walks in and says "still dating I believe". So the MC telling them he is all-in would've been huge there and I believe delaying it must have a reason, especially since its the only choice where the MC doesnt set the record straight.

Maybe the whole Burke thingy has to happen before, for story reasons, but it does seem a bit sus as of now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
To be honest, I don't think Zoey will fall into the OTHERS category. I figure Zoey will first test the MC's relationship and later end up being a fuck buddy for the MC's existing relationship.

I assume this because Zoey said something in Interlude during sex that hints at this. (Fuck me, use me, I'm yours) Now if I put that in context with the EP5 hangout where the MC could paint a heart or a dick on Josy's shoulder, that definitely leaves a picture unpainted of what Zoey might get. So if the MC paints Josy the heart, the tail remains and Zoey gets it.

But maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part.:rolleyes::love::ROFLMAO:
You want to extend your harem, eh ? :D

Well we all obviously dont know how it will develope, but to me the story of the interlude is that Zoey learned from seeing Emma and Bret mishandle what they had and now she wants to make sure the MC and her dont piss away what they have/had.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
would B&R even accepted new students during this time frame? well, at least there's a free dorm room available.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
You want to extend your harem, eh ? :D

Well we all obviously dont know how it will develope, but to me the story of the interlude is that Zoey learned from seeing Emma and Bret mishandle what they had and now she wants to make sure the MC and her dont piss away what they have/had.
with the exception of the others route, maybe it's a little too late.

Reactions: TimHawk

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
with the exception of the others route, maybe it's a little too late.
It would be really cool if, in the case that the MC is already taken, Zoey assumes a big sis role, like making sure the girls are 'good girls' and treat him alright and then makes peace with his choice and is happy for the MC and returns to 'just' being his best friend.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
That's exactly what I think. Smearing a poster of Steve is different than taking a picture with the Pink Rose Girls and then posting it publicly on Rooster.:unsure:

Josy and Maya tell the MC from Rooster that fun has its limits.(y)
1651054130262.png :KEK:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
if she is accessible for all players, that episode 8 choice is meaningless. We endure MC inner dilemma for 8 episode, he finally make a commitment, and then He is like : "oh Zoey returned , I'm so confused now "
come on :ROFLMAO:
do you think DPC introduced a new character that would be unattainable (or a problem) for the vast majority of players?
really?

a definitive choice in the middle of the game can only be of little significance...

just look at MC's face when he's on the phone with Neil to see the usual stream of guilt that prevents him from telling everyone to fuck off

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Both of you would have a super valid points, if and only if there was no choice to stay single. If DPC wanted an adversary for the players choice for more drama, he wouldnt have given them a clearcut way out before hand, and 'others' are even selectable while beeing on certain paths.

If the 'stay single' choice wouldnt be in the game, I'd 100% agree with you, but as is, he carved out a super solid niche for Zoey to fit in, so lets not assume the worst just for the hell of it.
Sure, but after 8 episodes and 30 odd hours of game how many people are going to be reaching this point not in a relationship. Zoey’s character will act as a temptation or maybe an out an out antagonist for the MCs relationships. It wouldn’t make sense to have done interlude for Zoey to only exist as a character on one path.

By introducing her now, DPC has thrown in a a character who can interfere with the MCs relationships as she has no friendships to concern herself with. The other girls all do so once MC has chosen, they’re unlikely to get involved. Josy & Jill are friends, Bella & Jill are friends, Sage & Josy (and Maya) are HoTs. This way DPC brigs in an outside influence whose on existing relationship that matters is with the MC

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
That's a flag, reminder for DPC for episode 7. You have a different scene with Josy , in episode 7 if you dont fuck her. Thats what its purpose was, nothing more. Its still what I say, either A or B scene, there is nor C, D, F , Scene.
The rebound guy talk, did not take into consideration your episode 6 decisions. It is the same whether you are Fuck Buddy with Sage or not, or if you are but you go in to date with Jill instead. See waht I mean. That scene exsited the way it is for the next scene in the Hot's party.

It's allowed the player to Enter Sage relationship, or path, if they were not until this point, But if you already where it's basically just the same scene. All this because overal it take less work. its two with one stone. You right on the we don't have the talk with Josy and Maya at episode 8 ending, and episode 9 could be the one, that resolve this. May be Dik affinity MC get rejected, by them, or may be Josy this time chose MC over Maya in that case. But this trully only exist if you part of their relatinship. Otherwise it does not matter, You can't even chose to be wiht them if you not part of their relationship already.

See, where I'm going with this? If there is a solo path with any of them at all, It can only be bloomed from the actual relationship you already in.
If you not part of their relationship, they are in a different bubble.

Now, may be they break up, and thats allow you to pick one, may be, but what I'm saying is that its extra work, and does not fit in the story, because episode 4 was long time ago. He even have a line in I think episode 7 or 8 if you are jsut friend with them . to Derek, he say, thats what I did wiht Josy, ( or Maya ) , moved on. When Derek say, he moves on from Ash. I will search it for you :). May be I wont becasue I dont have save anymore form that part :ROFLMAO:
Actually, the "Rebound Guy" discussion with Sage only happens on the fuck buddy path. If the MC is just friends with her he gets a different conversation where she flirts with him and invites him to the HOT party. As TimHawk said, I think the purpose of the Rebound Guy bit is to stall a formal relationship with Sage until after the crossroads, much like Maya's "no strings attached" clause stalls a formal relationship with M&J.

Of course, for all the hype about the crossroads, it seems pretty clear to me that it's not going to be the last word on anything just yet. I expect we'll revisit the matter at the end of Season 3, once whatever drama DPC has instore for us has come to a head. At that point we'll make the final choice (which will then play out in Season 4). Likewise that's when we'd see ending paths for girls like Quinn or Zoey, and maybe some of the other side girls. Our actions during Season 3 will affect what options are available then, but the only path that I think will be permanently closed is the throuple: M&J may or may not get a happy ending with the MC, but if they do get one I think it will require being on the M&J branch at the crossroads.

All of which says to me that M&J will have solo routes, and that those routes will probably be accessible both from the M&J branch and from the Others branch. There might be different requirements and different dialogs to set them up depending on your branch, but ultimately both routes can lead to endings with Maya or Josy solo. This doesn't necessarily mean DPC will sell the solo relationships; I thought the Rebound Guy scene was horrible, after all. But DPC is clearly willing to cut corners to get his paths where he wants them, which makes me think your objections about how much work it would be to integrate solo paths so late in the game, while valid, won't actually be an obstacle.

We'll see how it plays out. Eventually. :cautious:

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
It's like Peter Parker and MJ Watson finally getting together and then guess what? Gwen Stacy is alive!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
It would be really cool if, in the case that the MC is already taken, Zoey assumes a big sis role, like making sure the girls are 'good girls' and treat him alright and then makes peace with his choice and is happy for the MC and returns to 'just' being his best friend.
Great, after rejected her in ep. 9 we still get our very own nagging stalker who won't leave us alone. :cautious:
The last thing I want at B&R is a babysitter...unless it is one of the MILFs during roleplay. :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Sure, but after 8 episodes and 30 odd hours of game how many people are going to be reaching this point not in a relationship.
Everyone ? Maybe thats just my assumption, but at least from the people who post here, dont they all have a save game for every path and not just their favorite ?

Zoey’s character will act as a temptation or maybe an out an out antagonist for the MCs relationships. It wouldn’t make sense to have done interlude for Zoey to only exist as a character on one path.
That's the part I dont understand, every choice to commit to any of the paths already has an antagonist build in that has been growing naturally as the game got updated. You cant choose Bella and not upset Jill or vice versa. If you choose Sage you have the Jade and a possible Quinn conflict. If you choose Maya/Josy you have Patrick and Tommy. I just dont see why Zoey has to be thrown in as an extra threat, when there is plenty of room for her as either a BFF if the MC commited to a girl or available as a path if the MC is single. I always thought the MC is in desperate need of a true BFF, derek is awesome and loyal to a fault, but he's not really a problem solver. :D

By introducing her now, DPC has thrown in a a character who can interfere with the MCs relationships as she has no friendships to concern herself with. The other girls all do so once MC has chosen, they’re unlikely to get involved. Josy & Jill are friends, Bella & Jill are friends, Sage & Josy (and Maya) are HoTs. This way DPC brigs in an outside influence whose on existing relationship that matters is with the MC
Well we already covered the interfere part, there are plenty already. And if Zoey wants to enroll to B&R, it would probably be a bad choice to piss off those that are closest to the MC.

I'm not saying its impossible, but it would be a real hard sell to the player base, if you've given them 8 episodes to choose a girl and then force another girl onto that choice even though there is room for her on a different path. I think some of the players would even feel messed with, like why give them the biggest choice yet, include all the LI's in the game and then do an 180° and force Zoey onto them anyway, even though there is an stay single option.

Reactions: ename144

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Great, after rejected her in ep. 9 we still get our very own nagging stalker who won't leave us alone. :cautious:
The last thing I want at B&R is a babysitter...unless it is one of the MILFs during roleplay. :D
Stop being grumpy, you'll love it and you know it. Just imagine Zoey strap-on fucking Nora, Jade, Bella and Cathy for good measure ! There is potential, bruh !

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
it happens on tv shows from time to time. it's one of those tropes where an old flame with no closure comes back. Kind of like when a LI finally falls in love with the MC and suddenly the supposedly dead husband of the LI comes back. That throws a wrench into things. Same problem if you choose the Bella route and her husband comes back.
AlwaysParis.gif MC : we'll always have B&R.....

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Actually, the "Rebound Guy" discussion with Sage only happens on the fuck buddy path. If the MC is just friends with her he gets a different conversation where she flirts with him and invites him to the HOT party. As @TimHawk said, I think the purpose of the Rebound Guy bit is to stall a formal relationship with Sage until after the crossroads, much like Maya's "no strings attached" clause stalls a formal relationship with M&J.
So theoretically, if I wanted to try a new Sage run, what is the best route to take with her (for both lewds and relationship)? I dumped my Sage playthrough after rebound guy and never even played it on ep 8. I actually only finished a dual Bella/Jill run (saved right before the choice) and more recently a Maya speed run so I could unlock orange dress lewd scene. I think I'm still back at ep. 5 or 6 with Josy. My Others path is stuck at ep. 8 beginning. Lost interest in all of it for a while.

I'm thinking of getting back into the game, but at this point I should probably start over from scratch and try to get better results with the main girls. I'm rather certain I've fucked things up with all of the them.

Stop being grumpy, you'll love it and you know it. Just imagine Zoey strap-on fucking Nora, Jade, Bella and Cathy for good measure ! There is potential, bruh !
:unsure: Make it a "SAW" type movie premise with chained Zoya/Madame dildo fucking each other in a burning house (first one to get off three times gets the key to leave) and you've got yourself a deal. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: TimHawk

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
So theoretically, if I wanted to try a new Sage run, what is the best route to take with her (for both lewds and relationship)? I dumped my Sage playthrough after rebound guy and never even played it on ep 8. I actually only finished a dual Bella/Jill run (saved right before the choice) and more recently a Maya speed run so I could unlock orange dress lewd scene. I think I'm still back at ep. 5 or 6 with Josy. My Others path is stuck at ep. 8 beginning. Lost interest in all of it for a while.

I'm thinking of getting back into the game, but at this point I should probably start over from scratch and try to get better results with the main girls. I'm rather certain I've fucked things up with all of the them.
The most truthfull answer is : we dont know yet, but 'probably' the best way for relationship Sage should be : No fuck buddies and start Sage path at the HOT party.

But as of now, as far as I know, fuck buddy or not leads to the same result, it's just that if you turn her down once, she praises you at the Prep party thingy for being a great guy, who doesnt fool around with girls who are in a relationship already.

Edit : oh and for the love of god, stay 50 feet away from Jade at ALL times !!!

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
That's the part I dont understand, every choice to commit to any of the paths already has an antagonist build in that has been growing naturally as the game got updated. You cant choose Bella and not upset Jill or vice versa. If you choose Sage you have the Jade and a possible Quinn conflict. If you choose Maya/Josy you have Patrick and Tommy. I just dont see why Zoey has to be thrown in as an extra threat, when there is plenty of room for her as either a BFF if the MC commited to a girl or available as a path if the MC is single. I always thought the MC is in desperate need of a true BFF, derek is awesome and loyal to a fault, but he's not really a problem solver.
I think Zoey is most of all a romantic antagonist for solo players. As you correctly noticed, if you play as Pink intended (namely, fuck everyone you see on your way), by the beginning of season 3 you will have unsolved issues with other girls. Sage is Jade and Quinn, Jill is Bella, Josie/Maya is Jill. But there are players who pursue one girl and deliberately refuse to have relationships with other girls. Pink understands that in order for these players to be interested in playing, it will be necessary to create another obstacle in the form of Zoya. The run of solo players is a boring and safe way without any drama. Zoey has to give them drama.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes