gamenok

Aug 4, 2019
Curious. Have you tried deleting the rpyc file, or at least just moving it to a different folder outside of the game?
It's the same with the rest of the patch, it's just an example. I just didn't want to flood the forum here with the long error message. The error is the exact same for every other script in it.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Why the mini games are so hard? How am i suppose to hover the mouse with my left hand,im righthanded
Then do it with your right hand, nothing is forcing you to use your left hand.

My assumption was that Dover is trying to play with his mini while playing the minis. I think the mini games are fun, but even if you love them that much, they still can't be your proudest fap.

Regardless, if that's your thing I certainly understand why you would have a hard time finishing (and I mean finishing and FINISHING). So, at the risk of having another fetish tag added to this thread, this one's for you, Dover. Let me know if you ever find that G-spot. I'm pretty sure hakuna could give you suggestions on how to get there, but I'm also pretty sure she can attest to how it's an almost impossible game for a guy.

The hardest mini game.png

Last edited:

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Going to disagree. The cheap wood veneer surface looks right, but the underlying structure and details don't quite fit. I considered if it could be the table next to the toilet, but the surface grain goes in the wrong direction for that to fit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not impossible, I suppose, but this looks like it must be someplace else.
Mentioned it before and i think it's one of the 3 possibilities that were spoken off then.

What if it was the pregnacy test of Bella from years back? It looks like an older one and it could be part of her "mystery"

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I just thought of this, but it's possible Heather will have sex with the MC, depending on your choice whether you'd give her the jacket or not if she was your girlfriend, as she has permission to have sex with someone else.

It's also pretty interesting that Heather is suddenly nice to the MC after Jill's performance.
Actually, it's not possible - at least not based on that choice. There is no variable saved for your choice there.

So, while sex between Heather and the MC might indeed be possible, it won't depend on what anyone chooses there. The game can't tell what you did.

compusavvy

Nov 26, 2017
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.2] + Scrappy's Mod

Download [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 2.02 Gb]

Download [Apk+Obb] [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 1.96 Gb]

Download [Good Graphic Quality]
[Size: 2.80 Gb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Download Links have expired or not working.. can anyone plz re-upload the APKs?

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Download Links have expired or not working.. can anyone plz re-upload the APKs?
Never shouldve deleted the apk...everyone says play the pc version bcs android is broken,i have bought the steam version but minigames and stupid restoration,where you send dik members to work, makes the game tedious.Im sure some people like minigames etc. But these type of games should be fun not a chore

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I just thought of this, but it's possible Heather will have sex with the MC, depending on your choice whether you'd give her the jacket or not if she was your girlfriend, as she has permission to have sex with someone else.

It's also pretty interesting that Heather is suddenly nice to the MC after Jill's performance.
Probably need to be a DIK and give her the drink/tell her about Tommy. She texts you in episode 8 and hints about being a +1 or whatever they call it. I don't think she texts if you didn't give her the drink

Reactions: Walter Victor

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
My assumption was that Dover is trying to play with his mini while playing the minis. I think the mini games are fun, but even if you love them that much, they still can't be your proudest fap.

Regardless, if that's your thing I certainly understand why you would have a hard time finishing (and I mean finishing and FINISHING). So, at the risk of having another fetish tag added to this thread, this one's for you, Dover. Let me know if you ever find that G-spot. I'm pretty sure hakuna could give you suggestions on how to get there, but I'm also pretty sure she can attest to how it's an almost impossible game for a guy.

View attachment 1781831
it is collaborators like you that DPC would need!!!

I have just realized that if DPC knew about this, he would probably ban you too... in that case excuse me...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: OFT

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Do i lose special renders or money if i disable it? I actually like the boxing game and puzzles but the others are meh...and yes i can do the boxing with my left hand rofl
If i'm not mistaken, both the money and renders in minigames we can collect during free roams when minigames are disable

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I'm going to disagree with you on that one. The underlying structure fits perfectly. :p

Look at the pictures and focus on the lower right corner of the pregnancy test picture. There you can see the handle of the sink cabinet. You can also see the floor tiles and part of the gray wall. (y)
Sorry, Dalli. I know you love to theory craft, but the entire wooden face of the underlying cabinets/drawyers is missing. If you can see the floor, then they can't merely be open to be out of the way. The way it's set up, it cannot be the HOTs bathroom counter. Somebody else suggested Heather's desk, I haven't been back to that to see how it might compare with the floor coloring.
I do not have a "skip to episode 9" option. That's exactly what i would need...
Despite how you seem to have zero taste by hating every single aspect of the Interlude, you can assuage some of that pain by muting all sound, so the music won't be an issue. Then you can use Tab to power through it as quickly as possible, only leaving you with a few choices to make.

After you've completed it once you get a skip option.

As far as the mod issue is concerned, I will remind you what DPC's last action was when he detected cheating in the game. He had it wipe all persistent data from 2 files. Scenes, renders, etc, all gone, if he detects it in any save you load. Given how ep8 ends, that's going to be a very easy flag check in ep9, he could merely have it read the imported save to see if you're on more than one path at the same time. Then all he has to do is have it purge that persistant file, and all of your imports from S2 might get purged this time, seeing as how he keeps scaling up his reaction to it.
What if it was the pregnacy test of Bella from years back? It looks like an older one and it could be part of her "mystery"
Others have voiced such a thing, and multiple among us feel that she's had a child issue in the past, but one frame in the middle of the end of the episode recap to be a flashback scene would be very out of place and stupid without any real context.
Never shouldve deleted the apk...everyone says play the pc version bcs android is broken,i have bought the steam version but minigames and stupid restoration,where you send dik members to work, makes the game tedious.Im sure some people like minigames etc. But these type of games should be fun not a chore
Turn them off.
Probably need to be a DIK and give her the drink/tell her about Tommy. She texts you in episode 8 and hints about being a +1 or whatever they call it. I don't think she texts if you didn't give her the drink
Don't have to be a DIK, but you do have to make sure you're not locked in with permanent CHICK affinity, because if that happens you don't get the choice to remove the Alphas from the party, and that appears to stop you from talking to Heather about the guy in her bed.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes