siliseric

Apr 3, 2022
As far as the mod issue is concerned, I will remind you what DPC's last action was when he detected cheating in the game. He had it wipe all persistent data from 2 files. Scenes, renders, etc, all gone, if he detects it in any save you load. Given how ep8 ends, that's going to be a very easy flag check in ep9, he could merely have it read the imported save to see if you're on more than one path at the same time. Then all he has to do is have it purge that persistant file, and all of your imports from S2 might get purged this time, seeing as how he keeps scaling up his reaction to it.
damn, I’m relatively new here and had no idea he was that against mods. Guess I’ll have to backup my persistent files just in case.

Reactions: Ilhares

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I think DPC missed this two occasions to make a great joke of:

1. Maya and Josy near MC's desk, seeing those arts on the wall and start asking questions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. Rusty gives laptop to MC but assface changes pretty neutral wallpaper to this one. Imagine Rusty's reaction to this :KEK:
I can think of couple another ones but I was really disappointed DPC didn't use this ones.
He should start involve player decisions into game more, like he did with Derek and phone call in one of free roams (I was really applauding to this - who even think about this insignificant detail?)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
My assumption was that Dover is trying to play with his mini while playing the minis. I think the mini games are fun, but even if you love them that much, they still can't be your proudest fap.

Regardless, if that's your thing I certainly understand why you would have a hard time finishing (and I mean finishing and FINISHING). So, at the risk of having another fetish tag added to this thread, this one's for you, Dover. Let me know if you ever find that G-spot. I'm pretty sure hakuna could give you suggestions on how to get there, but I'm also pretty sure she can attest to how it's an almost impossible game for a guy.

View attachment 1781831
Bastard ! :KEK:

Esquaria

Jan 2, 2018
Let's see... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

she is

- dumb
- uncultured
- unskilled
- a troublemaker
- selfish
- stubborn
- gross

she's got

- ugly tattoes all over her body
- piercing
- awful hair
- awful clothes

Moreover, her latest flashback story is UNNECESSARY FILLER like those fucking RPGs in the library.
Zoey can be thrown in the refuse dump she belongs, even if I am partially hypocritical since Quinn is desirable.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: noobchan51515

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I forget to check the Bios, at the end of Interlude , but its updated. MC description with the sex with Jill, LOL. :ROFLMAO:. "We made LOVE". Nothing like, I finally Fucked her, or we had sex, or I had sex with her, no, They made love. :devilish:
View attachment 1782370
You just made me realize I haven't actually tried to look at anybody's bios in the phone since MC got the new phone. I'm going to have to load up some saves and check out the details.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Can anyone help? I'm looking for a group photo of the 5 main LIs in some sort of street or alley. I forgot where I saw it. I should've saved it when I had the chance.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Does anybody have the past update schedule as some sort of list? I just played the game so I cannot guess when to expect the next update and I dont know how many months does DrPinkCake need to update the game.
mpa71's Big Tables include the release dates for all the episodes. We should get a new one tomorrow, but here's last week's.

You can also see my chart of development time per episode.

VN and adult content have become one of the best sellers (probably overlapping each other) in the indie game market. ( ) View attachment 1781238
So Badik is probably eating up a lot of ground on these issues.
I definitely started playing a lot more AVNs during the pandemic, so I can believe they're a big growth area. What's amazing is that rougelike deckbuilders lost out to 4X games! o_O

I am totally confused by the use and meaning of this "Interlude" and also by the fact that nobody seems to care enough to post a comment here about it! I play and play and i can see no connection with BaDIK, the game that i love so much.

Where are the girls? What the fuck has this Zoey, MC's old fuck buddy, have to do with them and with the choices we made previously? I made 6 saves at the end of Version 8 and imported them all in this fuckin Interlude. Do i have to play now this stupid Zoey story 6 times and save again 6 times in order to be able to go on with those choices when the next update comes?

Or is this the way Pink Cake wants to fuck with us this time? Like.. "OK I won't kill a LI this time but i give you a completely different story that has no relation and no influence on the choices you made in the main story and on what will happen after it in the normal game".. if anything will ever come back to "normal" after it and will go on..

So WTF is this? I don't like this Zoey , I don't like tattoos, I don't like heavy metal, I don't like surfing... I don't want to play this shit 6 times! I want BaDIK!

Would somebody know if maybe at the beginning of the next update of the REAL game (if any) we will have again the choice to import our OLD saves from the end of Version 8. Coz if not, i will NOT play this stupid "Interlude" 6 times in order to make 6 new saves which, this time, can not be any different from each other! I better give up BaDIK completely!

DPK, SAY SOMETHING!
You can skip the Interlude once you've played through it once, and unless you want Zoey to forgive Emma there's little reason not to. Opinion on the Interlude is mixed, but there seems to be general agreement that its replay value is minimal.

Do i lose special renders or money if i disable it? I actually like the boxing game and puzzles but the others are meh...and yes i can do the boxing with my left hand rofl
In short, no. If you disable mini-games, the special renders they would normally award will be available by clicking on them in game instead. IMHO it's a bigger pain to find them than to beat the mini-game once, but you do have the option (and the various walkthroughs will help).

Money is a little trickier. You get double the money when you find it in game, but that generally happens less often than you'd get the chance to earn money via mini-games. It's particularly bad early on; later episodes started adding additional money to the free roams, but early episodes didn't. So you sometimes face a bit of a cashflow crunch without mini-games (particularly on DIK routes), but you can make it work well enough if you plan a head a bit.

(Okay, mini-games may be necessary if you insist on using the VIP pass to patronize Madame, but seriously, why would you do that? Why??)

Last edited:

Ghost2529

Oct 31, 2018
will you be able to have a harem in this game?
As far as I've seen, no.
You will be able to pursue multiple partners early in the game, but it will eventually get to the point where you are asked to pick just one person.
This happens near the end of Chapter 7/8 (can't remember exactly when, but it was after you finish rebuilding the manor)

Beyond that, if anything changes, it wouldn't be until Season 3 the earliest. I don't really know what's planned moving forward from here, but the game is definitely worth playing regardless.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
will you be able to have a harem in this game?
Extremely unlikely, DPC doesn't believe in the harem life. He barely accepts threesomes. You're allowed to whore around and stick your dick in almost anything that moves, but there won't be any good endings for 'groups'.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes