whiteumax

Aug 25, 2020
Title of the game suggests I should try to become dik but game has options to become "chick". my impression so far has been DIK=rude and aggressive and CHICK=reasonable and compassionate. Should i try to become dik or not?

DiGidro

Sep 28, 2018
Title of the game suggests I should try to become dik but game has options to become "chick". my impression so far has been DIK=rude and aggressive and CHICK=reasonable and compassionate. Should i try to become dik or not?
I think DIK more Straight and Impulsive, CHICK more Soft and has a sense of empathy (compassionate). Both type take lead for helping DIK community, so they seemed both reasonable, and both of them can start fight with jocks (if i not misremember fight in gym), so they kinda aggressive.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
I'm the only one who is coping worst with the wait due to the interlude? I can't help but feeling than we kinda wasted too much development time for too little meaningful content. For me, my "waiting time" started just after the realease of episode 8, and the Interlude just delayed next real realease.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I that's a pointless question (no offense) assuming the game doesn't go past MC's first year in which many players think given the story's pacing/plot. Any sort of time skip of considerable length will likely be left for the end of the game/epilogue. I just can't imagine the game's story managing an MC still at B&R while two main girls have already left via graduation. At the story's current pacing I don't even know if we'll be make it to a 2nd semester.
I can see why BaDIK will end after the first year of college. The MC will become a father.

If Sage and the MC become parents, the MC's future is secured because father-in-law Stephen has enough money.:cool:

If Jill and the MC become parents, the MC's future is secure because father-in-law Old Royce has enough money.:cool:

If Josy and/or Maya become parents with the MC, the MC will find his family and his life will be secured.:love:

If Isabella and the MC become parents, Bella will swing the axe because she won't need the MC anymore.:eek::ROFLMAO:

When Quinn and the MC become parents, the MC has to earn the money by prostituting his ass.:poop::eek::ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If you consider choice at its extreme:
being Chick means always avoiding violence, not falling into any provocation, being ready to present the other cheek, avoiding any legally or morally risky situation, basically it means being my grandmother
being DIK on the other hand means never backing down from any confrontation, never thinking about the consequences if it looks funny, basically it means being my cat

it's actually more complicated than that, because you can be CHICK by doing the worst things that come your way (drugs, prostitution...) and be DIK without...

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm the only one who is coping worst with the wait due to the interlude? I can't help but feeling than we kinda wasted too much development time for too little meaningful content. For me, my "waiting time" started just after the realease of episode 8, and the Interlude just delayed next real realease.
this is just an impression

in the end the interlude is less "wasted time" than many other moments in the game (Bella's flashback? Madame? etc etc)

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
While I would certainly love to have a black LI in this game, calling DPC a racist is... a bit of a stretch to say the least.
This is the guy who had Liam in his previous game. A racist can’t create such a wholesome character AND make him black.
Liam was goofy but I really liked him. Brought a tear to my eyes a few times. And I only played that game once.

Reactions: Ostap Bender

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
The interlude is a kind of mini-episode played from the point of view of Zoey and which serves as an independant short piece to better introduce the ex-girlfriend's return. In the next episode, the usual main character (aka Tremolo) will resume the story.
I am sure my Tremolo paths will waste no more than about a minute to resolve that issue. On to more important things.... :p

bella811.jpg

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
this is just an impression

in the end the interlude is less "wasted time" than many other moments in the game (Bella's flashback? Madame? etc etc)
The other flashbacks and even the Interlude as well does give us needed or potentially needed background info as the story progresses.

The difference with the Interlude, it took a lot longer to develop than the flashbacks, also IMO it came too late.

Bringing back Zoey after us choosing our path, doesn't appeal to me, the choice is made, I don't need hand-holding, I'm a gamer, I can live with the consequences.

Madame is a collection of lewd scenes, might be the worst lewd scenes, maybe outside of the dreams, and that's also because they have that click to jizz option so you can't skip through em.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
When Quinn and the MC become parents
:HideThePain::HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I think people must be aware of the possibility that the MC might not even end up with any of the girls, for all we know, DPC might just do an epilogue showing MC finishing college, showing how much he grew and learned with the girl that he chose but then everyone goes their own way.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
:HideThePain::HideThePain:

But I think people must be aware of the possibility that the MC might not even end up with any of the girls, for all we know, DPC might just do an epilogue showing MC finishing college, showing how much he grew and learned with the girl that he chose but then everyone goes their own way.
Thats why I like the Others. Just a lot of banging, gonna name my others path Jack, bang bang.

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
The fate of the Hots under Maya guidance :
View attachment 1812807
View attachment 1812809
Looks very appealing, I'm sure every Hots is thirled :ROFLMAO:.

This is not Me shiting on Maya, She is cute / HOT in the outfit :love: , but she is not fit for the lifestyle. Do not make her an SJW that join to something just to ruin it for everyone else.:unsure:.
Maya social understanding

View attachment 1812820
Chip and d3philer knows whats up :KEK:
Maya from day 1 have been anti HOT and what they are about. Free tuition and escape is all she cared about. She cares about feminism, not one bit like what the HOTs are about. (Josy joining and due to MCs influence shes now more accepting but im not holding my breath)

Read it yourself!

This is one of the weak areas in the story where I dont like the writing one bit. Shit like that should stick with you, hard. Its really easy to put things together and she should be able to, that she doesn't is really weak writing to me but I know why she doesn't. DPC doesn't want her to at this point in time and its a really noticeable Doylist reason, and the in story reason (Watsonian) is "shes desperate enough that she ignores/forgets it" which is the only Watsonian reason i can come up with and i consider it extremely weak and bad writing.

Women care about safety and security a lot and they tend to not trust what men says regardless of who they are (MC in this case) but even so. At first Quinn and the Hots represent safety it but when it turned out it was as lie she ought to blow the whole thing up. Especially after Quinns comments and behavior later she should DEFINITELY have figured it out. Its not enough to break the narrative to me though. I can can forgive a lot if a character is stressed and forgetful in the moment and thats how I interpret her.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes